Part II : Our ' Moon&Stars; ' Have Collided

Endless

"So you're moving to Moon&Stars?!" Chanyeol smacked his book against the table. "Yeah. Well I mean it's been my dream right? Kai popped a strawberry lollipop in his mouth. "I know but we've grown so fond with the people here. And what about you-know-who?" Chanyeol gazed at Kai hoping he would rip the contract away. "I know. That's what I've been thinking. These people have given me a family. Dongsaengs, hoobaes, sunbaes. They've been kind to me. And besides I told you K Young and I were just friends."

"See? Kim Jong In what if people over at M&S have a hard time getting along with you?" said Chanyeol, "You were hard to get along with in the first place. So stubborn looking." he mumbled. "I know. But that will be another challenge right? I will always come back here anyways. I know I've been in this company for 3 years now but I want to go and try others. If not they'd always accept me here again, right?" Kai gave his lollipop a .

"True. Since I'm your manager, I'll go with your choice. We'll have to go see Bliss's chairman and tell him alright?"  the giant patted Kai's head. "Oh oh! After that, maybe we could have a tour around M&S ENT?" Chanyeol leaped in joy. "Alright alright. I wan to go greet the people over there anyways." 

"M&S right? Isn't Shun there? The rookie?" Chanyeol commented. "Shun? Never heard of him. But point him out when you see him alright?" Kai shrugged. 

Kai slipped on his jacket. "Let's go." 

"Where?" Chanyeol looked up from his book. "Moon&Stars Ent. Where else?" Kai swung the door open. "Are you comming or not? I can always go by myself." Jong In turned around once more before leaving. "Alright alright!" Chanyeol tagged along behind Kai. 

--

"Annyeonghasaeyo." Kai beamed and bowed at Moon&Stars artists. "Oh, what are you doing here?" one of his sunbae's asked. "I actually moved here sunbae!" he smiled. "Ah," Jong Un nodded. "Welcome! We'll make you feel like family!" the older bowed and left due to his tight schedule. 

"There! There!" Chanyeol whispered from Kai's shoulder. "What?" Kai looked at him, baffled. "There. That's Shun. He's been famous lately even just after one debut. Maybe because he's so talented and good looking!" Chanyeol whipped Kai's arm. 

So that's him? Wait? Isn't he the guy I met last night during Music Core? ' Kai adjusted his gaze to get a better look. "Let's go greet him, Kai!" Chanyeol gaited towards Sehun and Kai followed from behind. "Annyeonghasaeyo." Chanyeol bowed, disrupting the boy from getting in his dressing room. 

Shun wore a purple sweater and a red poofy vest over it. He wasn't dressed for the his photoshoot. "Ah, annyeonghasaeyo." he bowed back. Coming from behind Chanyeol, Kai held out a hand. "Annyeonghasaeyo. Sorry for leaving like that last night. I'm glad we could meet again." 

It's Kai! ' Sehun's heart leaped. "It's okay." Sehun waved his two hands. "I was busy too. But can I ask you what you're doing here, sunbae?" Sehun took Kai's warm hand and shook it. "Well, I'm moving here. To M&S." Jong In informed Sehun. ' He's moving here?! I could see my idol everyday? ' "Really? That's good news. Welcome sunbae." 

"Thank you. But I must get going now. Maybe I could buy you coffee later? It's the only way I could feel relieved from leaving you like that." Kai suggested. "Is it a burden to? I love coffee so yeah, I'd love to go." Sehun smiled. "Call!" Kai bowed and left.

' I'm going to have coffee with Kai! ' Sehun entered the dressing room and got ready for the shoot. 

--

Click click . Flash. Flash. "Good now lift your head up a bit." the photographer asked. Sehun did. "Now Luhan-ssi, please get in the picture." 

They were taking pictures for his debut album and the one with Luhan for Ceci magazine. Luhan was the best model. The top male model in Korea. Despite his Chinese culture he was treated respectfully as a Korean. Billboards were his home and the t.v was his room. CF's, billboards, magazines and posters, he was in the front cover. 

"That's it for today!" the director signaled 'cut'.

"Hey Sehun wanna go grab some lunch?" Luhan grabbed two water bottles for him and Sehun. "I can't. I made plans already. With Kai." Sehun gulped the water continuosly. "With Kai?! Don't be lieing now." Luhan nearly spit his water out. "I'm not. He asked if I wanted to get coffee with him and I agreed to." 

"Serious?! Waaah Sehun-ah!" Luhan patted Sehun's back. "Yeah. He actually moved to our company you know?" Sehun informed. "Yeah I know. He greeted me this morning."

"Suho hyung! Let's go." Sehun called. "Bye LuLu." he smiled and waved farewell. "Have fun sweetie!" Luhan waved back and watched him leave. "Where are we off to, your highness?" Suho playfully said in a royal tone. "Back to the company!" Sehun entered the black van. "Yes sir!" Suho saluted and drove off.

--

Sehun waited in front of Kai's dressing room. He knew the man would pass by here to change. It was around 12:45 in the afternoon. Sehun's stomach was grumbling. ' Just wait a bit more Oh Sehun. It's worth the wait.

Many people have left and greeted him as the passed by. 5 hours had passed and Kai was nowhere to be seen. It was 5:00 pm and he'd been pacing back and forth trying to forget about his hunger. Chanyeol came out of Kai's dressing room. "Oh, Shun!" he came to an abrupt stop when he saw Sehun sitting on the bench, his head nodding forward. He was asleep. 

Sehun's eyes shot open when his head fell forward. "Shun-ssi." Chanyeol walked towards him. "What are you doing here?" 

"Is Kai sunbae back?" Sehun weakly asked. "No, he went to visit his parents today. That's why I'm not with him. But first are you okay?" Sehun's gaze grew dimmer as he found out he waited for nothing. "I'm alright." he said glumly. "You look sick." Chanyeol observed. "How long have you waited?" 

"About 5 hours." Sehun checked his watch. "You waited five hours for me?" Kai stepped out from the corner. "How long have you been there Kai?" his manager asked. "Just now. Shun that's not acceptable." Kai walked towards him and kneeled to get to his sitting level. "Shun, you look so weak. Have you eaten?"

"No, I-I was waiting for you." he stuttered as Kai touched his cheek. Jong In grabbed a hold of Sehun's wrist and pulled him out of the company and into his car. "W-where are we going?" Sehun looked out the window. "Be quiet." Kai leaned over to him and fastened his seat belt. 

Sehun's cheeks grew crimson, without realizing it he was blushing. ' Aish Sehun you are not gay. Not the person Suho and Luhan have been describing. ' The car started off into the road. The sun was dipped in the mountain. It's glowing rays slowly disappearing into the sky. Sehun his lips for they were as dry and chapped as a stick. 

The roaring of the engine stopped and Kai pulled out the keys. He handed them to a car valet to park it. In front of Sehun was a world famous restaurant, Endless. "Endless? Endless Cafe? This place costs too much. We promised to get coffee." Sehun looked up at the wonderous building. He could see couples eating. "Besides I'm not wearing anything costly like a tux." He looked down at his outfit.

Tattered black denim, a gothic webbed shirt that showed his chest and a blazer to cover up. Accessiories climb up his arm, rings took place in his fingers and a heavy chain necklace hung on his neck. He had way too much makeup on, the eye liner and eye shadow filled his eyes, dark. His hair was slightly spiked and a black belt made its way around his waist. His shoes were black leather boots that had three buckles on them. 

He looked messy. As for Kai, he wore a neat outfit consisting a striped blue blazer, a clean v-neck that showed his collar bone, and white high water pants in tone with white sneakers. His hair also dryly spiked. He looked wonderous. "And plus wouldn't people notice us? Scandals might surface the next day." Sehun blurted out. 

"It's not liked we're dating. That would be absurd." Kai chuckled, not knowing it hurt Sehun's self esteem. "Who cares. People would know we're close. There's nothing wrong eating with my hoobae right?" Kai smiled. 

"Come on." Jong In pulled Sehun in and he reluctantly followed. Embarassed of his outfit, Sehun kept his head low. People started murmuring as soon as they saw Kai. "It's Kai!!" men and women yelled out, excited. "My reservation." Kai walked up to the counter. Sehun looked up at the numerous people taking pictures of Kai. 

"Shun! It's Shun guys!" he heard people scream. ' Shoot. I can totally see a scandal on All Kpop and the newspaper. ' He put his head down once more. "What are they doing together?" a woman whispered, almost too loud. "Nae, please follow me." a waiter led them to a private room where they both entered.

"Good thing I reserved a spot. Chanyeol and I were supposed to go tonight." Kai explained. "Really? You should have invited him." Sehun brushed off the awkward posture. "Nah, the guy is a gigantic vacuum!" Kai joked and Sehun laughed. 

"Well, Shun don't wait that long. For me or for anyone. You nearly starved to death!" Kai ordered a couple of good dishes and the two dug in.

--

"What the hell is this, Sehun?!" Luhan ranted through the phone. "You bastard. You didn't even tell me!"

"What are you talking about?" Sehun said from the other end, perplexed. "You and Kai! All over All Kpop! So what happened?" Luhan anticipated for an answer but all he got was the sound of Sehun's phone hanging up on him. 

I knew it! I knew it! Ugh, mianhae sunbae! ' He reloaded All Kpop and on the spot was them. The top search and it was only last night. Pictures of him and Kai holding hands as Jong In dragged him in. Sehun was annoyed and mad but at the same time grateful that he could save a picture of them on his phone. 

"What's that?" Suho looked over his shoulder to see Sehun staring at his phone's background. "Ah, you and Kai? I heard all about it. But I'm not even mad because I'm cool like that. Don't make other scandals!"

What if I'm really gay for him? I didn't even let go of his hand. No No. It's all wrong. Sehun you are as straight as a ruler. But what if I'm those bendy rulers?