Us and Holland

Give Her Tulips and Your Heart

 

I rushed going to class since I'm late. As I entered our room, I saw my classmates fooling around, some are copying homeworks and some are just.. in their own world.
 
I dropped my bag in my chair, bringing out my book, earphones and my iPod. I looked around again and they looked amused. As if, there was something unusual. They were all silent, looking at me or something behind me.
 
"What's wrong guys? Me?" I pouted and pointing myself like an idiot since nobody responded. Jam was smiling from afar, pointing something at my back. I looked back and saw Yoseob.
 
He was wearing a black suit that fit perfectly to his body with a black slim tie. He was holding a big bouquet of tulips and he was wearing white sneakers.
 
"Like I said." I whispered to myself. I was confused. It made my heart beat fast. I don't know if I should smile since maybe, he would give this somebody in this room.
 
He was smiling. It was the first time I saw his cheeks pink that suit his milky skin. I was still confused. Very confused. He slowly approached me.
 
"I guess you didn't check a note I slid into your book yesterday." He was staring at me dearly. He never looked at me like that. I opened my bag, got my book and flipped every page of it until a white paper dropped to the floor.
 
I picked it up and read it.
 
"Be at class tomorrow. I need to tell you something. There's something you need to know." It made my heart thump fast, made my cheeks burn. My lips were effortlessly grinning. I looked at him, not knowing what to say, not knowing what to do.
 
He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I was ready to melt at that moment.
 
I hugged him all of a sudden, just to release all the excitement in my body. I could hear my classmates scream, some were tapping their tables.
 
"I am not going to Holland anyway." He whispered in my ear. I looked at his eyes with confusion.
 
"It was a joke. And somebody told me, tulips was your favorite flower." He smugged. I turned back and saw Jam biting her lip with her thumbs up.
 
"I have something to show you." I released him for a moment. He grabbed something inside his suit. Papers stapled and folded to fit his suit. I opened the fold and read what it says.
 
"E-ticket.. 2 adults.. Seoul to Holland.. May 2.. Arrival." My eyes widened. It costs almost a fortune to go there! I can't afford to be there to be there and I know Andrew can since he's pretty well-off but.. WOW.
 
"I'm not going to Holland all by myself. I'm going to Holland with you this summer. I know you want to see more tulips, windmills and all those European stuff and skydiving. All those things you've dreamed of, we're going there. I've been actually saving for months so better come with me. I know, hard to believe but yeah, I bought a ticket for two. For us." He smugged. I stared blankly at the paper as tears started to build up in my eyes.
 
"Don't worry about your parents, my Mom's got it covered." He held my chin and wiped the tears running in my tears in my cheek. He leaned close to me and kissed me passionately. I hugged him tight.
 
"I love you. I just do. I just am." Those words came out so easy in my mouth. I was more than delighted. Words can't just describe how happy I am.
 
"So is it a yes? I mean, are you mine?" He whispered.
 
I pinched  his arm like he always do whenever he sees me.
 
"Definitely." I chuckled.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
NOTE: OMG! DONE! I was typing this for 2 hours! Finally! I hope you enjoy this especially those Yoseob fans there! :> HIHIHIHI :">