Chaerin:Master In Disguise

Distance From Afar

Master in disguise

Chaerin

 

Now you guys must be thinking that only Mi Yun, Jung He, June, and Niel understood what took place? Well I did too.

June won, she can easily quit the game. The crazy thing is that no one even thought of that approach, we just thought the game could be won only by playing the game, not through the truth….so the truth does set you free huh?

I turned away from June, leaving her to her joyous laughs and received hugs and kisses from her new boyfriend as I burned in jealously.

But, it is only fair.

As I accepted this reasonable thought that whispered through my head I calmed down.

June had the guts to have done what she did; now it’s my turn to make my own moves.

I looked at Chunji as he talked to the other girl

Sha rin Le was her name, I remembered her especially because she and her sister Lian Le took pictures of Sandy at her worst moment.

I watched her as she starred at Chunji, as if he was the world looking at her, and I saw how that face would smile and go back to that same structure where she would look as if she was astounded by Chunji. Then I looked around beyond me, spotting two depressed guys named L.joe and Ricky. L.joe was depressed but kept occupied and well Ricky didn’t. Then finally C.A.P and Changjo came around with the two big vans and we all got in.

The girl ended up seating in the same van as me and Chunji. I took the window seat towards the middle of the truck and Chunji sat in the back, while Sha rin Le joined him, I only went to sleep, before the stressed threw me at edge.

Next thing you know, we arrived, I went to my room, and then it was morning and time to wake up…or so I thought.

“wake up for goodness sake” Aiko came up to me, shaking me awake, happily….

For what though?

“what’s going on?” I said as I looked at the clock and saw it was only four In the morning. But then as I started to completely get up, I noticed Elsie, Sally, Jung He was awake. The only person that wasn’t awake was June. That big head girl can actually sleep to her joyous dreams since she’s no longer apart of the dare. We’ll I am going to be free next, and then I can sleep happily beside her. But then right when I was thinking this, Jung He basically dropped her whole body on her laughingly saying

“wakey wakey June, My Love wake up!”

“mhhh” she mumbled back

“Omo sunshine doesn’t want to wake up for me?” I said this with a deep voice, stifling my laughter that wanted to burst out as June Jolted awake looking around frantically for where “Niel’s” voice was coming from

“Chaerin?” she said this as I let my laugh out with the rest

“I know you’re jealous, all of you are” then she literally knocked out from there but then started snoring.  I couldn’t help but break out a smile, I love her, no friend could insult me and still have me smiling.

While I was thinking this the door opened, revealing to my eye’s a half sleeping Lee (L.joe) that mumbled what sounded like

“I gotta use the restroom”

I turned towards the others to see if they were shock as I was, and the only facial expressions I was able to see were a sleeping June and a shock Jung He, Aiko, and Sally, no Elsie.

And right when I noticed that, I heard a loud scream, one that I knew was Elsie voice.

“I’m sooo sorry” L.joe responded.

All of us rushed to the bathroom to find Elsie putting her pants up and looking at  some watery substance covering her while L.joe was fixing his pants as well.

JungHe opened the bathroom lights, then Aiko bursted out laughing. I started paying more close attention, trying to figure out, why the laughter?

L.joe zipping his pants, Elsie on the toilet…..

“Don’t tell me… oh my”

“ gosh…” Sandy said the rest for me

“He peed on her..” I said speechless

June voice ringed in the room as she started laughing like a Hyena, bringing me to jolt up in shock.

I thought she was knocked out cold in bed?

 She tumbled over right into Niel as she laughed even more. Niel only looked at her questioningly as the rest of the group was coming up right behind him.

“wow” I whispered

This is embarrassing, I just don’t know for whom the embarrassment is more effecting towards, Elsie or L.joe?

He was red as hell , but I knew Elsie would probably be beet red considering I was able to see tint of red on her cheeks.

But that made me realize that I had to act, now.

“Alright you guys, show is over” I said this while pushing everyone out as I kicked Aiko who was now laughing in her corner. The laugh that made me want to burst since her laugh had no sound, making her expression priceless

“breath Aiko” I said laughing, then she took a big woof of air and ended her laugh, then began again now exclaiming in the words she can

“Elsie probably fell asleep on the toilet again, but this time she had a grand waking call, that’s what she get for leaving the door open and using outside light as a light for the restroom instead of opening the light in the restroom. I pulled her up and pushed her out while pulling the door shut behind me.” I shook my head snickering, and then I looked around seeing everyone finding their places in the room.

For some reason- I don’t know of- All of us felt the obligation to actually stay in the room and wait for the results. I sat against the wall hearing only the small racket of moving objects, since that was what this entire wall allowed me to hear.

My eye’s began to wonder around, seeing June cuddling with Niel, Changjo trying to talk to Aiko, JungHe trying to start small conversation with Ricky, and C.A.P talking on the phone with whomever, and Sandy waiting patiently to see whether sleep or the arrival of Elsie came first. As of the girls, because of other personal business such as producing scenes for another show, well they had to relocate for the week. But of course they assured us they would not be gone longer than that, in fact they claimed they may even visit.

Go sport!

But, this was the week of reconciliation and some type of growing love, but what we did yesterday is not forgotten, unless everyone in here got amnesia or something.

Then Finally L.joe was pushed out as the shower was instantly .

I laughed at L.joe’s face as he quietly left the room. He was shock that we were still around.

And with everyone either having short conversation amongst each other, and even Sandy talking once again with C.A.P, I realized no one would be going back to sleep.

I looked across the room towards Chunji who was unknowingly looking at me. He smirked as he pinched his cheek and pointed at the new found red spot.

I pointed at myself questioning him if it was me he was talking about

I was blushing?

He laughed once again as he shook his head, saying yes. I only covered my cheeks as I realized that he’s making me blush because I feel for his trick and I’m probably beet red now.

What a liar

He approached me and sat right next to me

“so was there a bit static between us before the girls had left, or was it something I imagined”

“no, don’t go ballistic that spider sense you received was not a figment of your imagination, I became agitated with that airhead who admired you so much”

“oh so you believe you can admire me more?”

“the game is not in the admiration of you, you little-“ I was prepared to pinch him but he put his hands up as if defending himself

“I was just kidding, for goodness sake you don’t have to go incredible hulk on me” He said this with a playful shock expression.

I began to laugh, finding it hard to keep my serious face as his playful smile started to spread across his face

“you’re adorable Chaerin you know that?”

“I know I know, thank you everyone for viewing the adorable doll, Chaerin” I smiled at him

“so I see, your jealously was towards the fact that instead of admiring you I was spending time getting admired by another girl.”

“no I was pissed that another girl was handling my property.”

“your property? Well then, handle me well Land Lord.”

I smirk as I playful pushed him and said “you ert”

And right when I spouted those words, Elsie came out covered only in a towel, and right when she came out she shouted a loud

“really?!” she grabbed the necessary items so she could get dressed and walked out, heading to what I believe to be Lee’s room

I ignored that scene and looked back at Chunji then said

“can you believe I recognize you as Chunji instead of your real name, and the weird thing is that, at rare times I am able to think of L.joe name but not yours, I don’t know if it is because Elsie engraved it in my brain or what.”

“well then, looks like we’re going to have to fix that now wont we?” And he put his hand on my cheek then inched closer towards me as he whispered into my ear:

“Lee Chan Hee”

“so don’t worry you’re kind of thinking of my name, you just thought it was only L.joe’s.”

Afternoon rains

Today since it was basically pouring all morning and afternoon, we all gathered at the living room with takeout food and goods at our disposal. The only person who wasn’t here was L.joe and Elsie and of course the girls. Last time I check girls were still taking care of business and well Elsie and L.joe were probably finding shelter from the rain or dancing in it for all I cared, I just know there is some romance going on, something I hope to be taking place with me and Chunji. And I know what you may be thinking, yes Elsie and L.joe made up that quickly. Yup They made up! Faster than bees who are attracted to honey, but I didn’t care for, finally,

Chunji was with me.

These are the very thoughts I exclaim until the movie ended and he gets up and says he has work to do. All of his friends pay no mind to it, including my friends, as they are consumed with their companies.

Are you serious?

When the girls are not here and I have the opportunity to be with you, without any interruption, you end up being too busy to spend time with me? Well then this won’t happen.

Before I knew it, I was heading upstairs straight to his room. And as I closed the door shut behind me I was instantly swung to the opposite wall.

“What the hell!”

“Sorry about that, It came out better in my mind” He said this as he scratch the back of his neck

“What were you trying to do, shove me through the wall?”

“Haha, well not exactly….”

Well the move is better presented like this, I grabbed him and threw him against the wall and pinned his arms up there

“wow sensational” he said as he tried to cover up the pain that made his voice a bit squeaky.

I smiled

 “Now, since I showed you some awesome moves, you owe me your time”

“I didn’t really have work to do, not yet at least, I just did that to get us alone”

“Well your plan worked alright, now what’s next?”

“We talk”

“About?”

“Everything”

So I told him everything…well except the secret, I hinted at it though, enough for a caveman to get it. Surprisingly though, Chunji did not catch on to it

“I can’t show you my feelings, me being with you means I must win in a game of dares. One that can reach the of a girl”

“what? Is this a riddle? It sounded weird…wait are you trying to tell me you’re gay?”

“no.” I felt agitated

Ok well it’s not that easy for a caveman to understand, forget that, it’s not that easy for Chunji to understand, and well from my perspective (you know my wits and intelligence are grand so I  know stuff) he’s pretty smart.

“Hopefully you get it later”

“get what?”

“People like I have to take on dares you know, and sometimes those dares get intertwined with girls who are the of music industries and the dares usually deal with people hearts and not falling in love”

“are you trying to tell me you’re in a-“

His Phone rang, and obviously his conversation was too important for him to not only end his conversation with me but to get up and go to a completely different room.

“I had to tell secrets huh? Now he probably feels like he should start keeping some.”

Only time someone would do that if it’s another female on the phone, so you know what I did, I went after him and did the most insane thing -in my case-

I took the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hello? Chaerin?”

“yes you-“ I caught myself before I cursed “well one of the minions, well what exactly are you doing?”

“talking to my boyfriend, didn’t Chunji tell you? That’s the main reason you guys should be alone in another room am I correct?”

I looked at Chunji as he snatched the phone

“Enough Sha rin”

“no let her speak, at least I’m not being wooed before I get shooed” I walked out

“enjoy your new girlfriend Chunji” and I felt it, hurt with tears that wanted to run. And there was Sha rin coming up the stairs and she was laughing, laughing!

I only pushed her out the way as I ran out the doors pass the living room and into the rain

At least now no one can see my tears now and I began to run, there was no need for a destination, long as I got away.

I ran until I felt like dropping. But I knew how to push and use my stamina, so I carried on. By now I found myself in the empty streets by closed shops. Only few bodies pass by me, starring at me as they walked in umbrellas, while I tried my best to catch air.

 I’m bent over, hands on knees, still grasping air as I began to cry and when I mean cry I mean like Boohoo crying.

But why, I just meet Chunji?

 I never felt pain like this though, not like this. But the rain covered everything. It covered my tears and slob that came from my agape mouth as I cried even more. And the thunder blocked the sounds of my wails. I up air to calm myself down, then looked at the cross walk, and the empty streets and I walked slowly, blinded by the rain and now by a light which shown onto my face. The sound of a horn finally reached my ear drums but as I looked up, it was too late…too late to move. I stood paralyzed as I saw the car speeding towards me

As I closed my eyes, the last thought I found in my head was

Goodbye Chunji

But then something interrupted that, the car flipped over after a failed attempt of swerving into safety and as this took place I was pushed out the streets by someone as the car slid near the very place I had stood.

The impact of the fall with the stranger was so strong I found my blurred eyes forcefully trying to clear my vision, allowing me to only gain a glimpse of the stranger as my eye lids lowered down on my irises

one of the B.A.P members….

I laughed as I whispered

“thanks for saving me when-“ but everything became unbearable as a rush of pain banged in the center of my head, bringing a deeper darkness into my eyes, before I passed out.

What was meant to be said?

Thanks for saving me, when he didn’t care.

Thank you Young Jae

To be continued….