Unchained Melody.

How I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a month, Hye Ryung has definitely recovered from her injuries and words have finally sinked in. She has been busy  preparing for her next song and absolutely had no time to spare but recently she has finally come to a day where she can just sit back and relax for once. She hasn't seen Donghae in a month, it was probably because Super Junior M has been flying here and there to promote their new song and soon will be back in Seoul to promote their songs on some of the most famous music shows. Hye Ryung had to admit to herself that she has missed him but it's just how she feels all the time since day one that she had fallen for him. How could you miss someone that was never yours?

Hye Ryung decided to enjoy the night of freedom by going to the market where she accidentally met Donghae once. She loved the food and things they were selling there and she wants remind herself of the time when she saw Donghae. When he got her the polar bear shoes and when they fought and that particular moment when she got to hug him a little from the side for the first time on the bus on the way back to the SM building. She missed that. She remembered it like it was yesterday but it was never enough. It would never be. As she walked through the crowd with her disguise, she thought to herself that wouldn't it be lovely to turn into an alley and to coincidentally meet him; but it was all in her mind. Such things barely happen in real life. Only in a fantasy land. Only in her dreamland that it could actually happen. What kills her most from the inside was her dream felt so real. She could feel his touch. She could feel like lips touch. She could feel the love he was finally giving her but it was all just a dream. For her to be in his arms was just too good to be true. Just when she thought be could be happy with him, it was all taken away from her by a a dream of hers. By opening her eyes to the reality world.

As Hye Ryung continued to walk and walk, she turned into a small alley where there was less people because she didn't want people to notice her but as she walked she suddenly stopped on her feet and just stared at someone who was standing quite far from her and that person was staring right back at her. No, she couldn't believe it. Her thoughts could not have been real or it could have come true. It was impossible. It was quite dark but there was also a large amount that was enough to shed of their faces to recognize each other. They stood there looking at each other with people passing by them or even walk pass their view of each other. Slowly, that person she loved so much began taking slow steps towards and so she did the same. It was as though she had no control of her own actions and movements. They're eyes never, not once left each other and they're journey to each other was so smooth. Not even a person blocked their way and finally when they're just 10 inches away from each other, they smiled seeing each other. Donghae scratch his head nervously and took a moment before speaking. "Hey", he greeted her and a soft smile she replied him with a "Hello". Donghae smile when he heard her voice. He missed her as well. He was sure of it. "Can I... please... If you don't mind, take you out for dinner?", Donghae asked like a gentleman and Hye Ryung immediately was overwhelmed listening to his words. "We're already out side", Hye Ryung replied and started chuckling to herself. Donghae laughed at his own silliness, "Then would you do the honour to go for a dinner with me?", he re-phrased his sentence. Without a second to think about all these, Hye Ryung smiled. "That would be... nice", she replied. Both of them smiled at each other. It was as though they were meeting for the first time and it was going absolutely splendid.

Donghae took Hye Ryung to a restaurant by the sea where they had private rooms with a balcony facing the wide sea. Hye Ryung and Donghae definitely could feel the awkward atmosphere but they didn't mind it one bit. "Isn't it lovely?", Donghae asked before sipping his cup of fruit tea. Hye Ryung look up at him and then to the sea, "Yes, indeed it is", Hye Ryung replied looking out to the dark sea with the dark sky filled with stars lay above them. The two had dinner and talked about loads of things. They were finding out more things about each other and it was absolutely wonderful for the both of them. They were enjoying themselfs. At one point of the dinner, they were having dessert. "And so I poured the water on top of him and trust me, he got really mad", Donghae shared which got Hye Ryung to laugh whole heartly at his funny memory. They coincidentally picked up their glasses and stopped looking at each other with a smile. "To a new beginning", Donghae said proposing a toast. Hye Ryung nod her head with a smile that glowed from Donghae's point of view and both of them drank without doubting anything that may come their way. After dinner, Donghae insisted that he bring Hye Ryung for a walk on the beach because the night was one of the finest nights at the moment. Music could be heard and they was no one by the beach which gives them the opportunity to not wear their disguise that could get very uncomfortable at times.

"I love water. Especially the beach and the rain", Hye Ryung said allowing her feet to run along the shore. Donghae smiled to himself, "I know", he said. Hye Ryung turn to him with a curioused look. Of course she wants to know how right? Donghae laughed a little, "I've been observing and watching you", he continued speaking. "I've watched you stare at the rain or the sky many times and I could tell how you love it. It is very nice actually now that I've come to think about it", he said ending his sentence. Hye Ryung nodded and hugged herself. Although she loved the beach and the water and the wind, it was still quite cold but she doesn't mind it. Donghae who noticed this immediately covered her with his jacket which got Hye Ryung to remember her dream where she did the same thing but at the rooftop of the SM building. "Gomawo but you need it", Hye Ryung said declining his jacket but Donghae put it back on her just like he did in her dream which got Hye Ryung a little confuse because she wasn't sure anymore if it did happen of it was a dream. When she remembered the kiss, she was sure it was all just a dream and right now where she is the reality world. "Gomawo", she wished and held the jacket tight. This was the very first time a guy had done such thing to her and she was very glad and happy that is was the man she had love for almost her whole life.

Donghae sent Hye Ryung home; they shared more things about their life, personal things and also about themselves along the way. It was a great journey to Hye Ryung's home and she found it very sweet when Donghae insisted to walk her door step. "Thank you for tonight. It was lovely", Hye Ryung wished passing Donghae his jacket back. Donghae smiled sincerely and out his jacket back one, "Gwaenchana, I... wanted to anyways", he said hesitating at the start of his sentence. They both awkwardly stood there in silent for a moment, trying to figure what should they do next. Before anything happened, Hye Ryung immediately said, "Good..night then?", in and asking manner as well. Donghae nodded awkwardly and it was very obvious that he was very shy and same goes to Hye Ryung. Hye Ryung opened the door and right before she entered the door, Donghae called her name out. "Hmm?", she asked in confusion and the next thing she knows, Donghae slowly slid his hands around her waist gently and perfectly with their eyes glues to one another; pulling her in slowly in a hug. "Goodnight", he whispered in her ears and pulled away from the hug and immediately walk away; towards his car. Both Donghae and Hye Ryung was blushing immediately and they both couldn't help but smile to themselves. Hye Ryung watched Donghae enter his car and then went in and closed the door. She smiled as she leaned towards her door, their first hug....

The next few days, Hye Ryung was busy in the recording room. Writing and practicing her new song. She was making more and more changes because she was pressured. Her previous songs has been a hit and she needed this one to be bett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter