Let Me Love You.

How I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Ryung sat there of the black love seat couch ; shivering as her watery eyes met Donghae's and he wasn't looking away anytime soon. Hye Ryung slowly look away, lowering her head as she was thinking to herself and all she could think of was tell him how she feels through this song because it was the only way. It was probably her last chance before she make herself forget him. At least now he would know it's about it and he would know how she feels for the first time without even telling him. She looked down and then slowly lifted her head up but she forgot that he was there watching her. With her teary eyes, she look up at the dark wide spaced room and back down to the ground. She was thinking to herself. She told herself that it would be the last time she'd sing a song to him. It'd be the last time she'll try to tell him because she was never heard before. She told herself to just keep it together for just one last time. One last time before she really leave it all behind and forget him but other thoughts was compressing into her thoughts as well. It reminded her of the moment when she first saw him in real life during a concert. When she got so upset because she didn't get his attention and there was the time she saw him the second time and she touched his hand. He smiled at her but forget her existence again next second. When she smiled throughout every single concert just watching him and having thoughts to herself. One of the happiest moments of her life. She was just an ordinary girl back then when she first fell in love and now look at where she is now. She has been hurt and was dying to fall out of love. Dying to forget she had ever loved him last 6 years ago. As the music played on, Hye Ryung lifted her mic and began singing with all her emotions. She made sure she meant every single word she was singing but as she started singing, it sounded so emotional like she was about to cry but she was filled with control which left an effect on the crowd. She was really brilliant when it comes to emotions and control during her performances.

She decided to choose this song because it was really perfect. The lyrics said it all for her. The lyrics meant so much to her and probably to many who face the same things she is ; loving someone from a distance. Nearby the chorus, Hye Ryung stood up and walk for awhile. Singing beautifully and it came to one moment when she was really about to cry but she managed to control and made it look natural. Her eyes was teary and many could see but all of the guests just believe that she's good at portraying emotions when actually she's singing her emotions out. She was trying so hard to contain her tears so that she won't cry in front of him again. She didn't want to cry because of him. She didn't want to cry for him. Unfortunately when she started singing the chorus, the first thing that happened was her tears slowly and gently streamed down her face when she closed her eyes ; singing with a very sad expression on her face. Unfortunately when she opened her eyes, coincidentally the first thing she saw was Donghae and once again a tear ran down her cheek seeing him. If she had a choice, she wouldn't want to just forget him. She would watch him from a distance her whole life but the fact that she'll just end up hut and hurt over and over again because she is now one of the people who revolves in his life would be too much for her to handle in her life. Her thoughts of sadness would never end. Her hopes for him will keep dragging on and on until who knows when. As the music played, Hye Ryung stood there looking down to the ground. She didn't know what to do anymore. She just wanted to sing and sing and she didn't want it to end but she knows that every song ends. Every song and that's when it marks her beginning of leaving the past where it was. She was afraid that she'd miss him. She was afraid that she couldn't do it. She was afraid of what would life be without him. What would she be?

She started the song all soft but powerful but when she began singing the second vers, all she knew was sing and sing and sing and so she sang with so much power telling how she feels. Telling her story to the world. Telling how she had loved a man for years and was left hurt. The chorus came and she gave it her all. She controlled her voice well accompanied with backup singers. It was the very part of her performance and so she gave everything that she had left. Her heart, mostly. Singing her heart out and this time she wasn't even in control of her own tears. They just kept coming down by itself because all she could do was sing to him for the last time with all that she had ever felt for him. Everything for the past 6 years of her life. From where she first laid her eyes on him up till this very moment that she's singing to him one last one as a goodbye but the then when she finished singing the chorus and was about to sing her last line, she realized how she's singing about she's still in love with him, how she's waiting for the moment to see him again ; how she's waiting for him like a fool. She was telling how her heart couldn't move one and it couldn't even be her heart for not being able to forget him. She realized how she's still hopelessly in love with him and she could never imagine her life not knowing him, not loving him. She even realized how she couldn't love anyone else but him. How she's always going to love him and that was when she accepted the fact that she was going to love him throughout her whole life and she accepted it. To just watch him from a distance and watch him grow old with the person he loves while she was still standing there alone waiting for the day he would see her more than just a friend. More than just a girl. Waiting for the day her love would be returned. Waiting for the day that she would be the one for him and that special day maybe won't be in this life or the next but it will come because she knows got would treat her well one day. And when she realized all that, was the time she sang the last line. Accepting the fact that she was not capable of loving anyone else but him. Accepting everything that she would live for from now on and it definitely did not stop her tears because knowing that she can never have him hurts more than anything right now. As she sang her last line, she walk backwards weakly. Realizing that her love would never end for him. Her heart would never beat for anything else but him. She dropped herself on the couch, realizing how he will never know what she'll go through. He'll never know how she truly feels even though she had sang to him, had told him and even singing to him right now. He would never know. She paused for a second before saying her last word in the song and looked up him, accepting everything that she will every be to him and finally said it before looking down to the ground ; crying. (Click here - for Hye Ryung's performance. Imagine that her performance ends when she says the last word s which is 'molla' and that she's singing and crying her heart out at the second/last chorus) + (Click here - if you want to see the lyrics. They're very meaningful to me)

Every single person in the room stood up clapping for Hye Ryung. Some were almost at the edge of crying due to her performance as it was amazingly beautiful. Hye Ryung bowed to say her thanks, she couldn't even speak or smile anymore after her performance. She was so overwhelmed by it. She never knew she had all of that in her but she was glad to let it all out and she did it well. Donghae who was the only one seating down while the others continuously applauded for Hye Ryung, realized something about himself. He noticed how he's heart was aching because hers was. He noticed how he's heart was beating fast every time he sees her and he noticed how he enjoyed every single moment she's around and it all began when back then when before she was even shot on that particular night. He asked himself, why didn't he noticed this before? Why now when it's probably too late? His expression changed as he look back up at Hye Ryung. He needed to do something. He need to win her heart back before it was really too late. Immediately, he stood up and rushed out of the big hall.

Hye Ryung who was still on stage receiving applause, saw Donghae walking out of the hall and she understood. He probably had enough of her and her tears and her singing and it kinda got her tears to run a little more. He probably hates her now and she would understand why. Backstage, Hye Ryung got her tear to run dry and then got her make up re-done before she headed back out to the crowd and still some of them was praising her for her brilliant performance. She could smile now and she did to cover up her sadness as though it was all a part of her performances that she was just filled with emotions. She took her seat at the tables with some of her solo idol friends. They were talking until the MC made an announcement on the last minute saying there's another last minute additional performance. Everyone was surprised and was already anticipating for the performance. Suddenly, appearing from the dark stage a familiar figure that Hye Ryung would never guess wrongly. It was him and it definitely gave her a shock to see him sitting on a stool in front of the mic stand. Waiting to begin performing and the fact that he was constantly looking at her direction was making her emotions all mixed up as she was confused with what was going on. There was a pianist on stage and violinists and then his performance began. Donghae was constantly looking at Hye Ryung, he was trying to let her know that this song he wrote was for her. He didn't notice it before but he wrote a song about her without noticing it at all. He woke up when he was asleep that one time when it was raining in the hospital with a tune in his head and when he got home, he immediately wrote the song. It was from a singing he heard in his mind when he was asleep but when he thought about the song again last minute just now, he realized that Hye Ryung was the person singing. She was just simply singing when she was watching him while he sleep but it turned out to be a great song to create.

The music began and Donghae started singing. He started off low and steady with sincerity in his voice as he just looked at Hye Ryung most of the time. Hye Ryung's eyes on the other hand never left his. She has to admit that she loves watching him perform and especially listening to him sing. His voice was like a lullaby to him. It was deep and calm and she loved that. The song was about Hye Ryung all awhile, and Donghae now knows th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter