1

Rich Girl and friends [Hiatus]

(hyo's POV)

I'm just a high school student, I'm studying in this school which starting today. I move from Santa Fe, New Mexico to Korea because my parent told me so. I hate moving out. I've been moving to other countries since I'm in 4th grade. I don't know what's the reason why do I need to move out to other countries while my parents are in LA. They say that it's for my own good.

Today, my parents aren't in Korea. I came alone to Korea from Santa Fe. I'm now on my way to my new school which is Galaxy High School (I don't know any other name-_-"). I arrive at the school. I saw alot of people in the field. When I came, I saw a man coming toward me and ask "What are you doing here?" "Well, I'm a new student, I was wondering where is the main office?" "Oh, it's over there. Let me take you there." "Oh, thank you." It took like 3 minutes from the gate to go to the main office. "It's here, go inside now." "Thank you so much." I bowed at him. Then I come inside the main office and register my documents. "Seems like you have good scores in your previous school." The lady ask me, "Ah. Yes.." I asnwered awkwardly to the lady, "Okay, you can go to your class, which is class 1-2 in the 2nd floor." "Thank you." I bowed and leave.

Then I go to the exact place where the lady told me. I enetered the class, it's a bit noisy. The the teacher come to and say "Are you a new student?" She ask looking at me from head to toe, "Ne, I'm. I wonder where can I sit." I ask looking at the class. "Well, you need to introduce yourself first." "Oo, okay. Hi everyone my name is Kim Hyoyeon. I'm 16 years old, I move from Santa Fe, New Mexico. Please take a good care of me." I smile and then bow 90 degree to them. "Ne." They answer like milliter. "You can sit there almost at the corner in front of jiyeon, beside taeyang." She say while pointing at an empty seat. "Thank you teacher." I bow 90 degree, and then go to the empty seat.

I sit at the emty seat, then a boy who sits beside me start the conversation "Annyeong. Nan, Taeyang." He ask looking at me, "Oh, annyeong." I look at hm smile, and look to the front again. After the conversation, the teacher discuss about the subject.  Then, like 40 minutes later, the bell rings then the teacher leaves the class. One by one of the student come to me. They were introducing themselves. Then like almost the last several girls come and introduces themselves "Annyeong, nan, Jiyeon-imnida" She say while smiling at me "Nan, Min-imnida" Another girl who has a smaller body than mine say "Annyeong, nan, Hyomin-imnida" Another girl say with an innocent look on her face, "Annyeong, nan, Hyorin-imnida." A girl with a dark skin say. "Oh, annyeong, nan, hyoyeon-imnida. Please take a good care of me." "Ne, of course." They all say while putting smile on their faces. After the self-intoduce, I went outside to take lunch. After taking my lunch, there are still ten minutes of lunh break, I decided to go to the library. The are no one there, so I went inside and read comfortably. I hear the bell rings, I put the book that i read to its place, and then I went to the classroom. I was the first person to be inside the classroom. After waiting for few minutes the teacher come, and my classmates one by one come to the classroom.

The teacher discuss about another subject, for about 4 classes end, the class were dismissed. I saw everybody's talking while preparing their stuffs. I went outside, I saw a limosin parked in the parking area. Then my driver went out from the car, and take my stuffs. "Cool ride huh." A boy say. Because I was annoyed, I went inside the car, and my driver take me back to home.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about the first chater ? Isn't that bad for a new comer right? I'mma just kidding ^^~v 

Well, don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment.

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! Hoo..Hoo..Hoo ^^