We are so good to you---TaeHayeon

Am I sure about this???

 Tuesday Night

 Hyoyeon's pov

 That night, when I was home. It was pitch black. The moment i stepped into the house, I was attacked by a bark and "surprise!" from Taeyeon and hayeon. Taeyeon handed me a husky while Hayeon handed me a Samsung galaxy S3.

" Sorry dongsaeng, Key was busy making out with Nicole to even bother about you."

"It's alright. he doesn't care about me. I will name the dog HyoKey. HEHE."(Hoping I would be together with Key again.)

 "Let's cut the cake" Hayeon suggested.

 Aftercutting the cake, Taeyeon took a slice of cake and walked towards the back of the sofa. Suddenly someone sang : Saranghae saranghae saranghae,cheon beoneul malhaedo... (It's me Sunny Luna)There stood Key with a Heart shape balloon with the words, Hyoyeon, Saranghaeyo. OH MY GOD. I'm sooo touched. Key dropped the balloon and came forward to hug me and I hugged him back. In the middle of the hug, I asked," I thought you were with Nicole??"

He simply replied, "It's because I wanted to make you jealous. I'm sorry about my break up with you."

With that he sang and danced to sorry sorry( Sorry Sorry SHINee)

"Key oppa, saranghaeyo!!"

"Hyoyeon, saranghaeyo!"