SHE WOKE UP!!!

Am I sure about this???

 

 

1 Month later.

Hyoyeon's POV

 "What happened?? Where am I?? " I asked myself.

 The door opened. Taeyeon, Hayeon and Key came in. Wait... KEY?! He should be with Nicole. Why is he here?

 "Unnie, Dongsaeng! Where am I??" I asked them.

 They looked at each other before Hayeon finally spoke up. " Unnie, you were heartbroken because you broke up with key oppa and decided to commit suicide. luckily, Taeyeon unnie found you in time. You lost a lot of blood but luckily you survived. However, you lost too much blood that your brain inflicted ABIT of damage. So you were in a coma in the hospital."

 "Oh, i see. Why is he here when we broke up already??"I asked them pointing to Key.

"Yeobu! You don't want to see me here??"Key asked looking hurt.

"Your yeobu is Nicole! Now get out!" I screamed emotionally.

" No, you are! Nicole isn't!"

"Enough! Get out now! I don't want to see you again!!" I shouted pointing to the door. After key left, tears rolled down my eyes like there was no tomorow and it wouldn't stop even if Taeyeon and hayeon helped me wipe it away.There was silenced in the whole room until Taeyeon spoke up. "Hyoyeon, your birthday is next week. What would you want for a birthday present. List three things, Me and Hayeon will get 1 out of the 3 things each."

"Ok. I want a golden retriever or husky, a new Samsung Galaxy S3 and... K...EY." I trailed off... Too ashamed to say it.

 "OK!" Both the two siblings excitedly shouted... OMG!!! I have a bad feeling about this.