LOVE PAIN

Am I sure about this???

 

TUESDAY

I wrote a letter to Taeyeon:

 

 Dear cousins,

              I am wronged. I didn't cheat on Key but he think I did. I find no reason in living after my break-up with Key.Please pass the letter on my table to Key on Friday. Gomawo.

 

 SARANGHAEYO UNNIE AND DONGSAENG.

 With all my love,

 HyoYeon(Hyo-nie)

 

 

          

 

 To my dearest Key Oppa

 

 Dear Key oppa,

 I commited suicide to prove that I Love you too much I can't handle our break-up and I did not cheat on you. My death shall be my token as my loyalness.

 Love,

 Hyoyeon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hid Taeyeon's letter in to her history book used on Thursday

Tomorow will be my last day on earth.

 

 

 

 

FAST FORWARD>>>>>

 

 

 

Wednesday Morning.

 HYOYEON's POV

 Today will be my last day seeing Key. My heart hurts alot. Unbearable pain.

I cried alot because of you. i laughed alot because of you. I believe in love because of you. I've lost everything because of you. I'm speechless, suffocating and lonely. The world without you has chewed out my heart,stomped on my heart (LYRIC FROM AFTERSCHOOL BECAUSE OF YOU. )

 

 IN SCHOOL

 

 Key! Where are you? I miss you!

 "Key!" I saw him but he was not alone. I calmed myself down and walked over to him. " HEY NICOLE :I" I greeted Nicole who was beside him. " Key, I want to pass the necklace back to you. I don't know if i will still have the chance to pass it to anymore. That's all. Bye." I said and left after passing him the necklace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FAST FORWARD... AGAIN

 Thursday morning.

 

 Today, I lied to Taeyeon unnie that I was sick. I'm sorry.I took out the pen knife on my table and placed it against my milky white skin. I gently slid it against my hand. Blood ooze out like there was no tomorow. The pain was sharp but not as pain as my break up with Key. Bye people, those who love me alot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in school.

 

 i took out my history textbook and a letter with Hyoyeon's handwriting dropped out. OMG!!! I read the text. Hyoyeon is gonna commit suicide?! I gotta help her!! "Seongsang-nim, my stomach hurts. Can I go home to rest??" I asked Mr CHOI. He nodded his head as approval. i went to Hayeon's class to get her.

 

 HOME

 When we reach home, there was no one in the living room. We found hyoyeon lying unconsciously on the ground in her room. "HYOYEON!!!" Hayeon broke out. "Key! Come to the hospital now! Hyoyeon is in danger!" I shouted as soon as he picked his phone up.

 

 

 Key's pov

 

 OMG!Hyoyeon hang in there! I reached there within minutes.

"Here,read this. Forget it if Hyoyeon wakes up from her coma. If she doesn't, this will be her first and last letter for you." Taeyeon said while handing me an envelope with neat handwriting.

On it, it says:

           To my dearest Key oppa.

        Dear Key oppa,

I commited suicide to prove that I Love you too much I can't handle our break-up and I did not cheat on you. My death shall be my token as my loyalness.

Love,

Hyoyeon

 Tears trickled down my cheeks. I'm sorry Hyoyeon.

 

 

 3days later.

 Key's Pov

 It's been 3 days. Hyoyeon has not been awake for 3 days and it's all my fault. What have I done?? I brought harm upon hyoyeon just because i say Jonghyun kiss her. The jealousy was over ruling me then. What have I done.

  Hyoyeon-ah, I cried alot because of you. i laughed alot because of you. I believe in love because of you. I've lost everything because of you. I'm speechless, suffocating and lonely. The world without you has chewed out my heart,stomped on my heart. (LYRIC FROM Afterschool because of you)

  Hyoyeon,please wake up and tell me this is all a dream. Nightmare.