Chapter Two: deep inside, he still has those feelings for Krystal.

Why did I let myself fall for you?

 

Sulli's POV

I approached Minho immediately.

He wasn’t surprised as if he knew it would be me. “minho-yah!”I said.

I pulled up his shoulder so he could stand up straight, but he still hangs his head low

hiding his crying face from me. I dragged him to a bench where no one could see him crying.

I hugged him, hoping it could lessen the pain he is feeling.

"Cry as much as you can, but don't cry again for the same reason, ne?" I said

as if soothing him. He buried his face on my shoulders.

I can feel how his tears drenched my school uniform.

I can feel how he is really hurt, but why can’t he feel the pain I am suffering?

The one that I love is now crying not because of me.

but because of another girl who turned him down.

We stayed like that until he stopped crying.

We went to his home by my car.

During the whole ride, he didn’t say any word, but heartbreaks is visible in his face.

Neither I nor my driver talked or made a sound. When we stopped in front of his house, he opened the door of the car so he could get off.

I walked him towards their door. When we reached their door, he stopped and turned around.

I stared at him in surprise.

“Thank you, Ssul” he muttered and more surprising he kissed my forehead.

I just stood there, staring blankly into space.

“You can go home now Ssul” he said, smiling and he turned around and entered his house.

 He kissed my forehead. Like a chant, it played in my mind until I got home.


“I still have homeworks to finish so I can’t go with you.Got it? Saranghae Minho!”

I put down my phone beside a picture frame on the corner of my desk.

A picture of me and Minho on a beach vacation last year. It has been 2 year and 6 months since me and Minho went into a relationship. After that ‘incident’ when he was dumped by Krystal, Minho started to realize my presence, and…………….my feelings too. we started our relationship after the college graduation.


Krystal ignored us after that ‘incident’.

And Myungsoo, he continued courting Krystal but to no avail.

Krystal went to US after graduation and Myungsoo went to Japan.

My family approved of my relationship with Minho, his family and mine are close friends btw.

I work in my family’s company now, so as Minho in theirs.

Even in the midst of work, our relationship somehow worked out and we are still together. 

I hope until forever.


Little did Sulli know that Minho made that recent call while he is waiting for her in a cafeteria. He was sipping his cup of coffee when someone approached him.

“OMO, Minho is that you?” the girl who approached him squealed.

Minho looked up and saw the girl, he saw those two eyes that made him fall in love with her more than years ago.

“K-Kry-Krystal? What are you doing here? I thought you were in US” Minho replied.

“Ne, but I decided to come back. Isn’t that a wonderful thing?” Krystal said with a happy tone.

“oh” was the only word that came out from Minho mouth.

The pain he felt 3 years ago before came back to him.

And unfortunately, even his feelings for her also came back. But he can’t, because he’s in a relationship with Sulli. He won’t. He shouldn’t.

“Oppa, can I sit here with you?” Krystal asked. Minho only nodded.

Silence filled the air until Krystal broke it “Oppa, that time…..when you confessed to me back there in high school, do you really mean it?”

Minho eyes widened. 

Of course he meant it, he does. He cried for you idiot.

Minho only nodded.

“So, those feelings you confessed to me years ago, do you still feel it now?” krystal continued asking.

Minho’s mind is so confused right now. He doesn’t know what to think. It took him a while before replying.

“Ne, I still have them. But its not for you anymore, I’m in a relationship now.

I’m with Sulli for 2 year and 6 months already,” Minho stated. If Sulli just heard it maybe she’ll feel proud and loved.

But, little did Sulli know, deep inside, Minho still has those feelings for Krystal.


YAY! 2nd chapter finished! Next chapter tomorrow!:D

Don't forget to read, comment and subscribe!

I apologize for the mistaken grammar :)

Thanks!^^