chapter two |

Catching Snowflakes

“Sunshine! You’re here!” The door flung open and I was greeted by Daehyun’s bright smile.

“Why am I here instead of you being at my house to pick me up?” I questioned, stepping into the house as I take off my shoe. I glanced around to notice the house was pretty clean, considering the fact that 6 guys were living in it.

“Well, Zelo wanted to see you so I had you come over here. Then we'll head out for our date.” he gave me a smile before dragging me into the  living room. I could see a Christmas tree in the middle of the room with boxes of wrapped presents sitting underneath.

“Man, I expected this house to be messy and out of order.” I commented, taking a seat on the sofa as Daehyun plopped down right next to me.

“Himchan hyung goes crazy if we don’t keep it clean so yeah.” he chuckled, unwrapping a candy cane and eating it.

.. I swear the boy can magically pull food out of thin air.

“NOONA~!” I heard a loud squeal coming from the kitchen as I see a oversized giant running towards my direction. I greeted him with a smile as he pulled me into a suffocating hug.

“JUNG. DAEHYUN.” I heard a low growl coming from the kitchen. Daehyun gulped and chuckled nervously as Himchan emerged from the kitchen looking like he was ready to kill anyone at the moment.

… Not to mention he was wearing a hot pink apron.

Ooohh. Scaarryyy.

“Just what did you do to my kitchen?!” Himchan hollered as Daehyun continued to smile nervously. I raised my eyebrow as I peaked into the kitchen. My jaw immediately dropped at the sight of the mess.

“What happened in here? World War III?” I asked, glancing at all the flour powder on the floor and cabinets.

“Daehyun..” Himchan narrowed his eyes at the nervous looking boy who continued to rub the back of his head awkwardly. “I was baking some cookies..”

“And how did baking cookies resolve in the mess of my entire kitchen?”

Awkward silence.

“It was the invasion of the kitchen appliances!” he blurted as I broke out in a loud hearty laughter. Oh god. He’s kidding me. I cannot with this dude.

“Stay away from the kitchen next time or you’ll cause World War Four to break out.” Himchan growled as he fired lasers through his eyes at Daehyun.

“I am perfectly capable of using kitchen appliances!” the child argued as we gave him a questioningg look. He chuckled slowly, glancing into the kitchen. “Okay..maybe not so much..”

..

“Hyung. After you clean all that up.. Can you make me some cheesecake?”

 



 He can be so utterly adorable in the most ridiculous times.