Revonation

Welcome to Secret Myth

Tarot 6

“How much longer?” Jonghyun moans as he totters after Fool. The white dog yips and runs around Fool’s leg. “Don’t you dare,” he shoots a glare to Key who had his mouth open for ‘Aw’ which he shuts promptly.

“Key, my legs hurt,” Taemin sighs as he tugs on Key’s shirt.

“Are we nearly there Fool?” Minho asks and somehow the Fool had taken a liking to Minho and they both chatter away.

“We’re nearly there, but I’m not very sure about where this ‘Onew’ is exactly…you see, his location keeps moving and my sense is not keeping up with it. He just suddenly moves,” Fool frowns as he explains to Minho.

“What?!” Key shrieks in Fool’s right ear and Minho’s left ear.

“That’s not the way to eavesdrop, Key,” Jonghyun has a look on his face that says ‘I-don’t-know-this-idiot’

Fool and Minho turn their gazes at them and full on glare at Key.

“So, Onew?” I wave my hand around to go back to the topic.

“Yea, it should be here somewhere…what’s the monster again?” Fool taps his chin thoughtfully and gaze at the barren land.

“Crabpon,” Taemin pipes up. Fool nods understandably.

“Crabpon, right,” Fool firmly nods. “Onew’s here, that’s all. Bye!” and with a sly grin on his face, he back turns back into a card and glides into the rest of the cards.

“Wait! Where is he? I can’t see him!” Key panics and turns around in circles trying to find Onew.

“Come back you idiot!” Jonghyun lungs for me. I side step quickly and he ends up kissing the ground.

“He can’t. Won’t. He’s a fool remember? He’s a fool to others and he’s to fool others. Don’t you know fools are there in the first place because of their wit?”

“I don‘t care, where’s Onew?” Minho growls as Taemin scuffles the ground, sulking.

“He said he is here…so where? Underground?” Key asks sarcastically.

“Yeap. Crabpon’s home is usually underground,” I beam at him, ignoring his dumb struck face as he gapes at me.

“Oh yea, that’s totally fine.” Jonghyun smiles at me as he stands up. “How are we suppose to get underground?!” he shrieks staring at me full in the face.

“You’re short,” I reply as I look at his eyes. We are practically head to head.

“Shut up! And don’t change the topic! What are we suppose to do? Dig?” he incredulously throws his hand toward the ground.

“Good idea,” I mildly praise him. “Emperor,” I announce and at once a card floats to my hand.

“Emperor, come to me,

I need something that I want you to be.

Ground I stand, as you can see

I want armies to drill the ground

And turn it back how it used to be,”

“Sure, I’ll get them to come,” an old man with beard and a crown on his head smiles at us and at once, the ground rumble with a stampede of men running towards us armed with spades.

“I’ll turn it back when you’re finish. Now, I was having tea with the Empress. Please excuse me,” he bows to me and turns back into a card.

“Who…was that?” Minho dumbfound asks.

“The Emperor,” I lazily gaze at the working armies before settling down on the ground.

They all nod with new found respect and stand there awkwardly as the hole grows bigger.

“Enough,” yells a voice from the leather case, just loud enough for the armies to hear and disappear into the air.

“Come on, let’s hope Onew’s still alive,” I pat my knee down and immediately I know that I said the wrong thing.

“Onew!” Taemin wails with tears glistening on his eyes.

Key shoots me a look of venom.

This is going to be a long day.

[The Emperor]

Onew’s POV

Okay, so…hm… My mouth drops open when my seemingly simply plan turns complicated. I had thought to turn left of the entrance and go straight up. Who knew there was more than one tunnel?!

Wait, this is all underground, so…if I dig a hole on the top, I can get out! Who cares if I’m out in the middle of a random place, I’m sure Mee Yon and the guys will find me.

“Okay, let’s dig…er, here!” I point to a random place that I can reach and start to claw dirt out with my hand.

And soon enough, I see light! I stand in the middle of the dirt that used to be up there and did a mini chicken dance of rejoice.

“-done yet?” a voice asks, panting, full of irritation. My eyes light up in realisation. Jonghyun! I knew that he was lazy, but really! I’m your hyung!

“I’m down here!” I whisper yell.

“You lazy ! Keep digging!” another voice snaps back, with a voice dripping in venom. “I mean, I don’t see Minho panting!”

Mee Yon! I nearly squeal in delight, I’m going to be saved!

"Is it my fault that lousy old man dug at the wrong place?!" Jonghyun yells and I can imagine him waving a shovel around in the air.

Mee Yon must had given him a look because after a silence,

“Oh alright!” Jonghyun growls and there is a silent before something can be heard.

Crack.

The ceiling is cracking! Yes! Go Onew for going this far!

Crack. I see more light.

Crack.I think I see Jonghyun’s feet!

Crack. Yes, I see more light!!

 Crack. I’m going to be saved very soon!!!

CLANK.

“Clank?” me and the people on the other side questions. Then it hit me. Literally hit me. Jonghyun’s shovel hit my head with so much force that even I’m surprise that still think.

“Oh my goodness! Onew!” Key screeches as I numbly look up to see Key’s eye…well, eyeing me.

“You idiot! You had been hitting people’s head with metal all day long! Did you want to kill Onew as well? I swear to god, if my head is bruised along with Minho’s, I’ll personally make a pan and hit you with it!” Key roars as Minho and Taemin dig the bigger for me to come out.

A slender hand extends to my eye level and I meet Mee Yon’s eyes.

“Thank you,” I gratefully grab her hand and with one swift movement, Minho gruffly pulls me out of the hole.

“Onew!” Taemin wails as he hugs me tightly.

“I thought I was going to die!” Key continues about his head while Jonghyun mutters profanities under his breath.

As Minho joins the group hug, Jonghyun starts choking.

The rest of us stare at Key who looks back at us with his hands in the air.

“Did you choke him?” Taemin timidly asks. Key furiously shakes his head.

“Cra-“ Jonghyun starts.

“Cra?” Minho frowns as he thinks of the possible words that might fit Jonghyun’s word.

“Cra-cra-“ Jonghyun points behind us.

“We seem to have forgotten the crabpon. And it’s very angry that we, er, renovate its home,” Mee Yon slightly grimace as something towers over us.

“Ah! Crabpon! its crabpon right?” Minho eagerly asks Jonghyun who replies with a look that says That’s-a-tad-bit-late-don’t-you-think?

“Not again,” Key groans as the monster swings its scorpion tail towards us.

_______________________________________________________

I'd updated! I'm having a mini writing block =3=

But here! I'd tried to extended the chapter!

Enjoy!

P.S. Co-author apparently hadn't been to this site for 2 months now, no wonder we hadn't updated this story. Can somebody please make us a banner? <3

Much love

Sakura4li