Onew?!

Welcome to Secret Myth

Tarot 5

“Is she dead? Oh my goodness, she’s dead!” somebody wails beside me. I hit his head.

“Shut up,” I growl and squint through the dust to see Taemin looking reproaching at me.

“It hurts,” he whimpers.

“Anybody?” a person coughs.

“Gyah!” another screams.

“Oomph!”

Taemin and I stare at each other.

“What did you do that for?!” the voice screams.

“Sorry Key, I thought you were a monster,” another voice sheepishly replies.

“Do I look like a monster Jonghyun?!”

“Sorry…Gyah!”

“OK! How the heck did you get that pan?” Key asks suspiciously.

“I dunno, I just found it,”

Then Taemin and I both scramble to the commotion.

“Who hit me?” Minho groans, rubbing his head.

“Oops, sorry,” Jonghyun grins apologetically.

“Where’s Onew?” Taemin asks as the dust settles. We all stare at each other in horror.

“Crap.”

 

Onew’s POV

I cling to my head. It hurts. I stare up and immediately scramble back. The crabpon’s stalk eyes are laid down and the sting twitches every several seconds. I look closely and come to the conclusion that it’s asleep. Now all I have to do is to silently- a loud crack echoes in the cave we are in. I glare hard at the rolling innocent rock that my foot touched. I glance quickly at the monster and the eyes twitch before the tail starts twitching again. So much for being silent. But, where am I? I have to get out before I become food!

Taemin! Key! Minho! Jonghyun! Amelia!

…AMELIA!!!

 

Mee Yon’s POV

I stare at the people in front of me. One is pacing, another crouching down, another glowering at the distance and another muttering under his breath non-stop. And I can tell you who I’m irritated at.

The one pacing and the one muttering.

“You two are compatible,” I nod my head towards them.

Key scoffs, “I have a girlfriend,”

“Right, I’ll pity her then,” I mutter.

“Where did Onew go?” a small voice asks. “I want him back,” he wails. And here’s a needy one.

“Can’t you do something?” Jonghyun asks. Do I look like a fairy godmother? All four heads turn to look at me. I twitch before sighing.

“Find, I’ll try,” I reach down to the leather strap to my leg and flick it open. I stare at the edges of the cards, now, here’s the real question. Which card should I use?

“Say,” I slowly look up. Taemin looks at me immediately. “What kind of personality does Onew have?”

“Clumsy,” Key says without hesitation

“Bad at jokes,” Jonghyun continues

“Silly,” Minho says after some thought.

“He got a condition,” Taemin innocently gazes at me.

I look at the other s for information. “It’s not a disease, but more like a… personality trait,” Jonghyun explains.

“Fool,” I somewhat harshly say.

“Excuse me?” Key incredulously says. Minho glares at him.

“Correction, excuse us?”

My hand hovers over the open leather case and a card rises into my hand.

“Sorry, it takes too long to find the card,” I say apologetically to the guys.

“You don’t have to call us fools,” Key sulkily crosses his arms.

“I wasn’t calling you, I was calling this,” I say, miff, showing him the card in my hand.

“Oh,” he sheepishly turns his head in embarrassment.

I throw the card face up and send it spinning towards the ground. While the card is still in the air, I chant “Fool in the past and in the present

Guide us in the future

All your wisdom and power you’ll lent

Come to me, come to me”

A bright light shines and a small dog’s shadow appears on the ground.

“You called?” a person asks, his stick with a bundle on the end on his shoulder. The dog bark and its tail wags.

“Can you track down this person called Onew?” I ask as Key squeals out “A white puppy! Naw, aren’t you cute!”

Fool looks at me pointedly.

“Ignore them, they’re idiots,” I roll my eyes.

“Taemin! Dog! Look! Minho!” Key keeps going on.

“We know, shut your yelp,” Jonghyun groans.

“Hey! I’m Key! Not a dog!” Key snaps at Jonghyun who stares at him.

“Well, you’re acting like an aroused dog here,”

_____________________________________________

I'm sorry for not updating for a long time!! I had an urge to read instead of writing! >.<

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!

I'll try and update tomorrow as well! :3

Fighting!

-Sakura4li