[updated] A little explaining

Rising Writers [Jr. Writing contest] - //ANOUNCEMENT!

                                                                          tumblr_mc1bi9cvox1qefpsho1_500.gif

 

I told you we were weird

 

 

 

 

 

 

Karma Pooling: So remeber when I said you guys must be willing to offer Karma? Well heres why. In Karma pooling everyone must give in 1o Karma (for the first round), it will go to a dummy account (so it does not get mixed up with my karma). Then the winner will get 50 % of that Karma, the remaining Karma will be split evenly amoungst the non-winners. For the first 3 rounds it will be played like this and the Karma price will go up (round 1-10 karma, round 2-20 kamra, round 3-30 karma). It will go down every 3 rounds but not completly. So round for round 4 it will be 15 Karma instead of 10 and round 5 will cost 25 karma ^^. Any questions comment below and I'll try to clear things up.

-

Bi-monthly challenge's: This little competition of our's go by a monthly duriation. However round 0 will take place with the duriation of two weeks (for more info on round 0 please see ch.o3)

-

Restructuring: You will have to vote for the top authors who you would like to proceed to the next round, the person with the least votes is dropped from the competition and they must give back 20% of the Karma they have recived thus far. This may be a little bit confusing but don't worry it'll only occur twice (for the third to laast and second to last round).

If you have any further questions do feel free to ask in the comments section below :). 

-

[Update]

Popularity vote : There will be a vote every round, for every 3 votes you get, it counts as plus one towards your Judges grade! And odnt worry, we do round up!

 

*Also If any of this seems familiar to you, yes I am a fan of the J-Drama Lie game lol. *

 


 

At anytime you may use the karma you have gained as currency within this game, you can give them in exchange for a poster (5k) , beta-reading (10k)  or a review (30k) , we can even give you on point article for example (25k) ;

" Admin Shio, I'd like to make a request.

I write alot of ' I married who?! story's and what not. But as you may have guessed, I don't know how all that reallly goes down seeing as how people in my country do not go by the Western way of marriage. Can you write me a mid-detailed guide on what people usually say during marriages?"

a/n - the western way of marriage: usually with a priest or baptist, growning in poplularity in asia

"Sure, that'll be 25 Karma" (1 karma is given to the person who fufills the request,, the rest goes back into the most recent Karma pool)

 

Sure, you can get all of this stuff on AFF for free, but just think of it as an investment, the more you put towards the more you could possibly get back.

Also since we will deal with this sepratly from shops we can probably get them done quicker ^^

 

*Cannot be used on things that are going to be submitted --- can only be used on past submissions and personal stories (the beta-reading and reviews).

Most rounds do not evaluate by graphics (for those that do we cannot supply graphics)

On-point articles can be given at any time.