Placement Round

Rising Writers [Jr. Writing contest] - //ANOUNCEMENT!

 

tumblr_mc0nm5WVwF1r2l54to1_500.gif

Round 0 - Placement round

A dream;

   Noun- A series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
But that is not the only definition, a dream can mean something else, something much more, or something much less.
It could be a future aspiration, it could be a person or an object perceived as an item of perfection. It could even symbolize a moment of unawareness, a daze, tranquility and often peace. 
 
In this first round, round 0 as we call it we want you to grasp that idea tightly in your minds. And we want you to tell us, what is a dream to you? In a story with yourself as a character main or not, in a single chapter (one-shot) paint a beautiful picture of dreams, in the style of the English language of course. 
 
Your artwork is to be submitted by; April 12th at 11:59 pm (EST).
 
Do not fret about this challenge, it's your first round and we will be going easy on you guys, all we really want is you guys to have fun, enjoy yourself, live the dream before you live the dream. 
 
 
 
 

Extra info:

Us judges will evaluate each story then separate the writers into two seperate groups by score. The higher scoring people will recieve a slightly more challenging rounds so do be warned. 

Public votes by the 3/5ths rule shall be accpeted. (3 out of every 5 people count as one Judge vote).       

You have three weeks. No , yuri/ cupplings are okay and it may be of any genre. The theme however is dreams, or accomplishing something big, it could even be living the way you want, depends on how you interpret 'dreams'. Thats it for now, any questions, feel free to drop a comment.

Start Date: Today, March 21st, 2013 (EST)

Finish Date: April 12th, 2013 , 11:59 pm (EST)

*Once you have finished with your one-shot comment below with the story link, when the time is up, return to this chapter and the polls will be up as well, you may only vote once. To see the entries once up please proceed to the next chapter ^^.  

 

~ Admins