Chapter five

Yuurei (Ghost)

Junsu and Yi Min got everything they needed in order to summon the ghost. Yi Min set the candles around them in a circle as they sat on the floor in the bathroom. The lights were off and the only light they had were from the candles.

Jaejoong,Yoochun,Yunho,Changmin and their manager Lee Soo Man were outside the door incase something went wrong.

Yi Min looked at Junsu. "Junsu-oppa...it may get dangerous you don't have to do this with me."

"I know...but I want to protect you...I love you Yi Min-ah."

She blushed. "O-Omo? Really?"

Junsu nodded smiling. "Yes."

She smiled back. "I love you too..."

"Whoo hoo!" From Jaejoong.

"Way to go dolphin boy!" From Yoochun.

"About time!" From Yunho.

"Were going to have a little brother or sister soon!" From Changmin.

"Thank you god!" From Lee Soo Man.

The two giggled then got serious. "Okay Junsu...hold my hands." Junsu held both of her hands. Yi Min cleared .

"Miss...can you please come out now? We won't harm you I promise." She said calmly.

"..."

"Are you doing it right Yi Min?"

"Shh. Miss. Can you tell us your name at least? We are trying to help you."

They heard a squeaking noise behind them and Junsu saw words beginning to form on the mirror. "I AM SASAKI HARUNO...ACTRESS." Was written

"Okay. Sasaki-sempai...can you tell us why you haunt DBSK's apartment?"

More writing appeared. "THIS IS MY HOME."

Junsu finally decided to speak up. "Please Sasaki-san we meant you know harm...we didn't know you used to live here. Were very sorry for what happened to you."

More writing. "ARE YOU BEING HONEST?"

"Of course I am."

"...YOU LOVE THIS GIRL DON'T YOU BOY?"

Junsu nodded. "With all my heart."

"VERY WELL. AFTER SEEING THAT NOT ALL MEN ARE LIKE THE ONE WHO KILLED ME I WILL LEAVE." More writing was written.

"R-Really?"

"YES. MY ONLY REQUEST IS...PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS GIRL. SHE IS VERY SPECIAL."

Junsu smiled at the writing. "I will don't worry."

Yi Min smiled too. "Can you go into the light now?"

Just then a woman with beautiful black hair and porecalin skin with blue eyes wearing a blue dress appeared. The back of her head was bloody and dented. She smiled at them. "Thank you..."

But a man appeared. The one who murdered her. "No!" He grabbed her wrist. "You are staying here with me!" His face was disfigured and he had bullet wounds all over.

Yi Min stood up angrily. "Let her go now demon! Go to hell where you belong!"

"Foolish child! I have much more strength then you." He smirked and flung Yi Min so hard against the door she flew outside where the others were. Lee Soo Man and Jaejoong caught her.

"Woah! Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes."

Junsu glared at the man. "You bastard!"

"Junsu!"

He turned to Yi Min who was being helped up by Jaejoong and Lee Soo Man. "Junsu come on we'll fight him together we can't let him keep her here!"

"We'll help too." Yoochun stepped forward.

"Yeah! This is our home now!" Yunho shouted.

"You can't take it from us!" Jaejoong also shouted.

"Go to hell demon!"

Yi Min was surprised but proud that they were standing up to the evil spirit.

"Okay...Sasaki-san! Fight him! Fight him with all of your strength!" Yi Min shouted.

The woman suddenly found the strength and pulled free from her murderer and ran into the light. "NO!" The man bellowed. He too dissapeared and all was quiet.

Everyone collapsed in relief.

"I-Is it over...?"

Yi Min smiled and held Junsu's hand. "It's over..." Junsu smiled and kissed her passionatley.

Much to Jaejoong's shock Yunho kissed him as well. Jaejoong blushed and pulled away. "Y-Yunho?"

Yunho winked. "So. Am I a good kisser?" Jaejoong just laughed and hugged him.

Changmin leaned against Yoochun's shoulder happily and Yoochun snuggled against him. Lee Soo Man smiled at the happy couples. Now they can finally live in piece.