Chapter four

Yuurei (Ghost)

Yi Min and Junsu walked closer to the blood written words on the mirror. Junsu looked at her with fear in his eyes. "Yi Min-ah...what does this mean?"

"I-I've never seen anything like this before." All of a sudden a woman appeared in the mirror and glared daggers at them.

"LEAVE...NOW..."

Yi Min and Junsu screamed and ran out. Hearing the scream Yunho ran toward's the bathroom only to smack right into the two and they all fell backwards on the floor. "Ouch!" He said as he rubbed his . "What's the matter? We heard you scream."

"T-T-The...m-mi-mi." Junsu was to shaken up to say it.

"The mime?"

"He's trying to say 'The Mirror'."

"What about the mirror?" Yi Min gulped not sure if she wanted to go back in their but led Yunho to the bathroom. When Yunho walked in he gasped when he saw the bloody words on the mirror.

"W-What is this?" He asked.

"We don't know then this woman appeared in the mirror and said 'LEAVE NOW.'" Junsu said.

"Jae! Yoochun! Changmin! Get in here!"

All three rushed in.

"What is it hyung?" Changmin asked then he gasped when he saw the words on the mirror.

"LEAVE NOW?" Yoochun muttered.

Yi Min looked at them. "Have any of you eveer seen anything like this before?"

"...Come to think of it I remember seeing a stange woman enter the bathroom a few times without opening the door at all." Jaejoong said.

"Did anyone die in this room?"

"..."

"Maybe we should look it up?" Yoochun suggested.

They nodded.

"Hai."

Changmin got his lap top out and he googled it. 'SM Apartments Ghost?' He clicked on it and began to read. "In 1990 a woman was killed in the very apartment famous Korean boy band group DBSK/TVXQ lives in now. It's said a apartment worker found the woman lying underneath the sink. Her head was bashed in and blood was everywhere including the mirror. To this day people have claim to have seen a young woman with her head bleeding walking into the room and never coming back out...could this be her ghost?"

All of them were stunned except for Yi Min. Jaejoong looked at her. "Is this natural for ghosts to do these things?"

Yi Min nodded. "If a ghost is vengeful they will often return to their former home and try to make the new owners leave because they feel they are taking over their home."

Yoochun spoke. "I guess if I were a ghost and someone moved into my home i'd feel pretty upset too."

"Do you think she'd try to kill us?"

"I-I don't know." Yi Min bit her lip.

"Why don't we try one of those Ouija Board-?" Before Yunho could finish Yi Min shouted at him.

"No! You NEVER use an Ouija Board Yunho-oppa!"

"Okay sorry."

Yi Min sighed. "No i'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped like that."

"Can you try talking to her?"

"Hai...but one of you has to stay with me. Ghosts feel very shy when their are a lot of people trying to talk to them."

Junsu blushed and spoke. "M-May I stay with you?"

She smiled. "Of course oppa."

Yoochun winked at them. "Play nice now."

"Yah! Be serious Yoochun!" Jaejoong smacked his head.

Yi Min looked at Junsu. "Let's go buy some candles okay? And then we will turn the light off when we get back."

"H-Hai." Junsu said gulping. He REALLY hoped the ghost was nice but she didn't sound nice at all...