Chapter three

Yuurei (Ghost)

Both Yi Min and Junsu were very happy that Yunho and the other's had allowed her to stay. A few weeks ago her house burnt down and she tried extremely hard to find a new one but what luck! Not only did she find a home now but she's living with one of the hottest boy bands in South Korea!

But Yi Min couldn't help but shake this eerie feeling that someone ELSE lived in the apartment with them too. She shook her head when her and Jaejoong were making dinner. No...no it's probably just my imagination that's all. "Yi Min-ah?"

She jumped and turned around to see Jaejoong. She smiled. "Oh! S-Sorry Jaejoong what were you saying?"

"I was asking if you could chop up these carrots while I do the salad...are you okay?"

"H-Hai. I'm just a little tired I think that's all."

Jaejoong shrugged and went back to making the rest of the salad when he noticed something odd. The salad bag was missing...

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. "That's wierd."

"What?" She asked looking over at him.

"I-I could've sworn I put the bag of salad right here on the counter." He narrowed his eyes. "Changmin. Aish! That food monster can't he wait until we actually made it?"

Yi Min blinked. "He'll eat plain salad?"

Jaejoong sighed. "Yes he eats everything...Changmin!"

"What? Is food ready?" Changmin asked as he came in.

"Changmin did you steal the salad?"

"What? No hyung."

"Don't lie where is it?"

"I didn't steal it hyung honest!"

"Yah!"

Yi Min looked over and saw that the bag of salad was back on the counter in the spot Jaejoong left it in. She looked around to see if one of the other member's might have been pulling a prank. Yunho was dancing to 'Rising Sun'.

Junsu was playing with his soccer ball.

And Yoochun was listening to his ipod.

"...Oppa's?"

"Eh?" They turned to Yi Min who pointed at the bag on the counter.

Changmin puffed his cheeks out. "I told you I didn't eat it huyung!"

Jaejoong sighed and ruffled his hair. "Okay i'm sorry."

Yi Min suddenly felt a coldness in the room and so did the others. Yoochun turned off his ipod and shivered. "Who oppened the window?"

Yi Min went over to the window. "It's locked..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Junsu looked at Yi Min. "Do you sense anything Yi Min-ah?"

"W-Well do any of you feel like your being watched?"

"Hai...now that you mention it I have." Yunho said. "Like yesterday I was making my bed and I SWORE I felt something touch my arm."

All of a sudden the closet door slammed shut along with their bedroom door. They jumped except for Yi Min who was used to all of this.

Junsu blushed when he realized he clung to her. "S-Sorry."

She smiled. "No problem."

"Okay i'm getting freaked out now."

Changmin said.

Jaejoong sighed.

"L-Let's just have dinner and forget anything ever happened."

"Right." They said in unison.

Jaejoong and Yi Min set the table and served the salad. Dinner was very quiet tonight everyone's minds were racing.

How did the salad bag just dissapear for a minute and then show up in the same spot the next without anyone near it?

How did the doors slam shut with no wind?

And why do they hear footsteps going to the bathroom?...Wait what?"

Yi Min stood up when she heard the footsteps. "I'll check it out."

"I'll go too." Junsu said. "Just incase it's a killer or something so I can protect you."

Yoochun snorted. "What are you gonna do? Scream and run away?"

"Yah!" He puffed his cheeks out and Yi Min giggled.

"Come on dolphin boy."

When they left Yunho grinned.

"They like eachother." The guys all agreed.

Meanwhile.

Yi Min and Junsu slowly walked toward's the bathroom. Junsu looked at her and nodded. She nodded back and they opened the door. When they saw the mirror they gasped in shock and horror.

"LEAVE NOW..." Was written in blood on the mirror.