Chapter one

Yuurei (Ghost)

Junsu hummed 'Mirotic' as he walked out of the park playing with his soccer ball in his hands. Just as he left he saw a teenage girl about seventeen with black hair a little bit down to her back wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans she was kneeling down as if she were talking to a child.

"Are you okay now sweetie?"

He chuckled. Must be a 'special needs' girl. He decided to go over and talk to her. She smiled when he knelt down infront of her. "Hello...i'm Yi Min."

"I'm Xiah Junsu."

"Oh! Your from the group Dong Bang Shin Ki!" She had a big smile on her face. "I love all of your songs 'Mirotic's my fave Yuki likes you guys too right Yuki?"

She saw a little seven year old girl with shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes wearing a pink dress with a blood stain on it and shoeless nod excitedly while poor Junsu just thought she was 'special needs' or she could've been just plain crazy.

Junsu just played a long and smiled at the girl's 'invisible friend' and shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you too Yuki-ah." He felt a sudden coldness when he shook her hand. He shivered and Yi Min tilted her head to the side.

"Is something wrong Junsu-oppa?"

"N-Ne...i'm fine I just felt a light breeze that's all." Woah! What was that?! Can this girl see ghost's or something? I swear I felt a little girl grab my hand! He shook his head then smiled at Yi Min. "Anyway i'm going back to our apartment now...would you like to come with me?"

"Oh i'd love too! And don't worry i'm not like the other Cassie's who squeel or try to steal something from you guys." She giggled a little.

Junsu giggled a little too. "So uh...does Yuki wanna come too?"

"Do you want to come Yuki-chan?"

"N-No...my mommy's calling me."

Sure enough Junsu definatley heard a little girl's voice.

"Oh okay. Bye Yuki-chan! Tell your mommy I said hi okay?"

"I will unni!" And the little girl dissapered.

Junsu blinked not believing what he had just seen. He looked at Yi Min who smiled at him still. "You saw her...didn't you?"

 

Me: Yes i'm ending it there for now mwahahaha *starts couging*

Yi Min: *pats my back and gives me a cup of water*

Me: *drinks it* Ah! Now where was I?

Yi Min: Continuing your evil laugh ^^

Me: Oh mwahahahah!

Yi Min: Please read and review :D