Final.

Under The Mistletoe

•Your POV•

 
I walked towards the stage with the principal waiting for me on the center. He smiled at me and gave me the microphone as I was already beside him on the center. He patted my shoulder and walked towards the seats at the back. I cleared my throat and said.
 
"Thank you Mr. Max. Good Morning my dear fellow schoolmates, teachers and staffs. This upcoming week, we will be having our class 'get together'. Before I continue, may I call on my vice, Luhan, to read the activities for the class 'get together'. Please come up." I looked at Luhan, who was somehow surprised but shrugged it off while going up to the stage. He stood beside me, elbows already touching with each other, with another mic.
 
He cleared his throat and held the paper I handed to him before the school assembly started.
 
"The activities will be in order. The first is going to be the games. The games will be fun so don't be sad in the class get together. Second will be saying the things that you want to happen this Christmas. You guys will be forming a big circle, okay? Third will be the exchanging of gifts. Then last but not the least is the. . . . Uhh. . . . De-"
 
I leaned towards Luhan and held the left part of the paper.
 
"Which one?" I asked in a whisper.
 
He pointed at the word he had trouble in pronouncing. I chuckled and brought my mic near my mouth.
 
"We will be having our 'Déjeuner' or may I say Lunch." I said while letting go of the paper for Luhan to continue.
 
"Thank you (y/n). As what (y/n) said, we will be having our lunch. So, today you will be picking out for the person you are going to give a gift. So, Good Luck and Fighting!" Luhan said while pumping his fists.
 
Before I could speak, a student went raising up their hands. A teacher gave the student a mic.
 
"Yes?" Mr. Max aka. Changmin asked.
 
"My class and I would like to. . . . . Uhhh. . . . We would like to ask if (y/n) Noona and Luhan Hyung could do a duet. Noona and Hyung were seen in a program last week, Noona and Hyung weren't together but we would like to hear the harmony they could make." The student, Mr. Zelo, said while making me and Luhan widen our eyes.
 
"The two joined in a program? Why didn't we know about it?" Mr. Max asked while giving me a sly smile.
 
"U-uh. . . ." Luhan and I stuttered
 
Before we know it, Mr. Max spoke up.
 
"Let's give it up for the two!"
 
Luhan and I looked at each other with horror in our faces.
 
"Since Christmas is coming, you two will be singing INFINITE's Lately. You two will just give each other an eye contact if your going to sing the next line or whatnot." Mr. Max said while putting a hand on our shoulder.
 
"B-bwoh?!" Luhan and I stammered while looking at him.
 
If Oppa would be home later, I'll him. I thought while glaring at Changmin. I forgot to tell you guys something about me, My name is Max (y/n), Student Council President and the sister of the Principal aka. Mr. Max slash Changmin.
 
The song started to play which brought me out to my reverie. Luhan gave me an eye contact which means that he would be singing first one. I nodded my head and swayed with the rhythm.
 
As Luhan finished the first one, he looked at me and signaled me to start. I nodded my head and started singing with the students and Changmin Oppa surprised and shocked.
 
Well, as minutes passed we finally finished with the awkwardness. Everyone went back to their respective classrooms and I'm one of them. As I entered the classroom, everyone went howling while I saw someone turning red.
 
Luhan.
 
I scratched my head confusingly and sat between the two idiots slash seatmates, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.
 
"What's going on?" I sleepily asked.
"Nothing~" The two idiots sang while having derp faces.
"Yah-"
 
I was interrupted right when our homeroom teacher came in.
 
"Good Morning sunsaengnim." Ae all greeted.
"Good Morning Guys. Please sit down." Mr. U-know said as we all sat down.
 
"This coming december 25, we will have our class get together or christmas party. So I will be making each one of you pick out a piece of rolled paper in this glass bowl. I'll be going to each row." Mr. U-know said while going to each row. Everyone of us got a piece of rolled paper. We unrolled the paper as soon as all of us got our rolled paper. As I saw the name on my paper, my eyes widen.
 
"Okay class, I want each one of you to write three prioritized things you want, one by one. Write it in a sticky note and put here on the board I'm holding." Mr. U-know said.
 
We all pulled out a sticky note and started writing. We placed it on the board as soon as we finished.
 
————
 
I looked at my paper again as his handwriting was just to amazing.
 
Luhan :'>
 
He wrote it with a emoticon. I rolled the paper back and walked towards the board. I looked for his name, not making it obvious. I saw his name and looked at the three things he like.
 
• Her Heart and Love
• Beanie
• Cute Things
 
My eyes widen at the first one but memorized the three. I turned around and was greeted by Chanyeol's derp face.
 
"MOTHER OF GODZILLA!- Yah! Don't sneak up to me like that!" I exclaimed while clutching onto my beating heart.
 
"Someone wants to talk to you." Chanyeol said while looking at Luhan.
 
"Wae?" I asked.
 
"Molla but I think it's important." Chanyeol seriously said while leaning in the wall with his hands stuffed on his pockets.
 
"Why are you so serious derpy?" I askes while raising a brow.
 
"Yah! I. . . . . Don't Know." Chanyeol exclaimed like a 5 y.o kid.
 
"-,- K. Bye." I said while walking towards Luhan's table.
 
I could see Luhan's friends are starting to howl as I got closer.
 
"Chanyeol said that you want to talk to me." I said while gabbing a thumb towards Chanyeol, who was being surrounded by girls."
 
"If it's about the Student Council, just tell me later." I continued.
 
"U-uh. . . . ." Luhan stuttered.
 
"Well, what hyung was going to say, my best friend, is that would you help him capture the heart of the girl he likes." Sehunnie said.
 
"Sure." I simply said while going back go my desk.
 
I was suddenly stopped when Luhan exclaimed.
 
"Thanks!"
 
I smiled secretly and sat down on my seat.
 
————
 
Luhan and I grew close to each other, every single second, minute and hour.
 
We would tease each other, play with each other and have fun with each other.
 
Luhan and I totally forgot about his favor to me. Everyone in the school would think that we are couples.
 
His friends would always tease us every time they would see us.
 
Days has passed and it was already december 23. It was practically Friday. 
 
School finally ended with students cheering, howling, worrying and laughing.
 
I walked towards my locker and opened it while putting all my books inside.
 
As soon as I closed it, I was greeted by the cheerful side of Luhan.
 
"Kaja?" He said.
 
"Where?" I asked.
 
"Aigooo, just come with me. Let's go to the mall. I need to buy a present for the class get together." He said.
 
"Fine. I still need to buy for that someone." I said while rolling my eyes.
 
Luhan just laughed and pulled me. I just laughed along with him and go with the flow.
 
We bid goodbye to every student that we would pass by. We also greeted them 'Advance Merry Christmas'.
 
We walked through the streets of Seoul really loudly, making people look at us.
 
"You know that time when Chanyeol drank his milk and and and-" We were really laughing but we volumed it down, not making a scene.
 
"The milk went out from his nose when Xiumin looked like a squirrel that looks like a bun." I continued which made us burst out of laughters.
 
We finally calmed down.
 
"Good times. Good times." Luhan said while we we're already near the mall.
 
"Hey, there are 3 more months before we graduate you know!" I exclaimed which made his smile turn into a frown.
 
"Yah..... Why a long face?" I asked as looked at him.
 
"It's just..... I want to make the girl I love.... Mine before I graduate with her." He said which made me widen my eyes.
 
"YES! Another Clue!" I danced with joy which made him look at me with a shocked face.
 
"That's unfair!" He exclaimed while I ran away with him chasing after me.
 
I was laughing until I passed by two middle schoolers.
 
"Oppa! I wish we could be like Unnie and Oppa, chasing each other." The little girl said.
 
"Don't worry. Oppa will be like the namja chingu of Noona." The little boy said which made me soften and stop.
 
Suddenly, Luhan went wrapping his hands around my waist and said.
 
"Gotcha!" 
 
The two children went looking at us which made me widen my eyes.
 
"Yah!" I exclaimed while nudging Luhan's tummy which made him remove his hands.
 
"Kyaaa! Oppa is so sweet with Unnie!" The little girl squealed which made me chuckle.
 
"I can also be sweet like Hyung!" The little boy exclaimed which made Luhan chuckle.
 
He knelt down infront of the kids and said.
 
"Aigoo, you two are really cute together." 
 
The two chuckled and said.
 
"Aniya! You and Noona/Unnie look cute together!" 
 
I just chuckled while looking at Luhan flattered.
 
"A-ani! Your Noona and I aren't together." Luhan said.
 
I felt like the inner me went discouraged and sad and also disappointed.
 
I don't know why but. . . . No. . . . I can't be inlove with Luhan. No. He likes someone else.
 
As I was busy with my thoughts, I didn't hear their conversation.
 
"But I wish that we are together." Luhan whispered to the two.
 
"Jinjja?! You should confess to Unnie this christmas under a mistletoe." The little girl whispered back which made Luhan smile at the girl.
 
"That's a great idea!" 
 
"Well, we have to go Hyung. Fighting!" The little boy said while waving to Luhan.
 
"Bye~" 
 
With that, I was brought back to my reverie when Luhan started waving his hands right infront of my face.
 
I gasped which made him chuckle.
 
"Kaja." Luhan said while linking arms with me.
 
"Ne." I softly said while we started walking.
 
We went inside the mall and started searching for our gifts. It was quite fun. All the negative thoughts were flushed away as I spent lots of time with Luhan.
 
After 23828139101663736281 years, we have finally finished with our gifts on our paper bags, wrapped nicely and wonderfully. We went out of the mall and then was stopped when snow fell right on my nose.
 
"Oh! It's snowing! Aigoo, your so cute." Luhan said while smiling and tapping my nose.
 
My cheeks started to heat up which Luhan noticed.
 
"Your blushing! Your blushing! Hahahahaha. Your so cuteeee!" Luhan exclaimed while pinching my cheeks, at the same time laughing.
 
"Yah!" I exclaimed while pouting.
 
I'm glad I got to see the snow with 
Luhan. I thought while smiling when Luhan went jumping from here to there.
 
"Kaja!" Luhan exclaimed and grabbed my hand and went running.
 
"Oppaaa!" I squealed as the cold breeze went hitting on my cheeks.
 
Luhan abruptly stopped and looked at me with a 'O v O' expression.
 
Uh-oh.
 
"You called me Oppa!" Luhan squealed.
 
"Aniya." I sarcastically said while smiling.
 
"Aigoo! Just get over it!" I exclaimed as he looked at me with his derp face.
 
I looked at my watch and it was already 8 in the evening.
 
"Let's already go home." I said while rolling my eyes and started walking away.
 
As I was already alittle bit far from him, he was brought out from his reverie and exclaimed.
 
"Wait!"
 
I just chuckled and looked at him.
 
—————
 
It's finally Dec. 25. I looked at the time and it was 4 in the morning.
 
Early right?
 
I went taking a bath for 35 mins. I went choosing a white wife beater along with a navy blue cardigan and a pair of navy blue skinny jeans and a red scarf.
 
I only applied a waterproof mascara on my eyelashes along with a lip balm that gives of a sheer color. I let my hair down and didn't do anything to it as it was wavy.
 
I grabbed my red sling bag and my gift.
 
I actually bought thirteen gifts. It's for the friends of Luhan, Luhan and for Changmin Oppa.
 
I went downstairs and was greeted by the smell of coffee.
 
I placed my things on the table which was located near the door and went to the kitchen.
 
Changmin Oppa is wearing the same color of my cardigan along with a white shirt and white pants.
 
"Morning Mr. Max." I greeted while rolling my eyes.
 
"Yah! That's not how you greet me." Changmin Oppa pouted.
 
"Fine. Good Morning Min Min Oppa." I said while smirking.
 
Changmin Oppa rolled up his newspaper and acted like he was going to hit me.
 
I only drank a glass of milk and re-applied my lip balm.
 
"Oppaa! Let's go!" I whined while I looked at the time.
 
6:30. 
 
There is only 20 minutes left for me and Oppa to go to school.
 
"Ara." Changmin Oppa said while grabbing his keys and his bag.
 
I wore a red flats and grabbed the gifts on a paper bag and my sling bag.
 
We went inside Oppa's car. Changmin Oppa started the engine and drove off.
 
We arrived right infront of the school in about 10 minutes, leaving 10 more minutes for me to run for it to my classroom.
 
I went walking really fast towards my classroom as soon as I got out from the car.
 
As soon as I arrived right infront of our classroom, I went inside and was surprised when everyone went howling and shouting.
 
I just stared at them weirdly and went towards Baekhyun and Chanyeol.
 
"Merry Christmas guys." I greeted the two with a smile.
 
"Merry Christmas to you too~" The two greeted.
 
I pulled out their gifts and gave it to them.
 
"You didn't have to get me a gift but thank you!" Baekhyun went squealing and hugging me.
 
I just laughed and hugged him.
 
"Your welcome." I said.
 
I looked at Chanyeol and he was looking at me with teary eyes.
 
I looked at him weirdly.
 
"(y/n)! Your such a great friend!" Chanyeol exclaimed while hugging me tightly, attracting attention to all of my classmates.
 
"Thank you!" He said.
 
"Your welcome." I said while patting his back.
 
He broke the hug with a big smile.
 
I looked around and saw that Luhan wasn't here yet.
 
I gave each EXO member their gifts.
 
"Merry Christmas!" was the one I said to each one of them.
 
I sat back to my seat with Baekhyun and Chanyeol opening their gifts, making me soften.
 
Then the door went open, revealing Luhan with a pale face from his long run.
 
—————
 
Finally, it was already the exchanging of gifts.
 
I grew really nervous. I bought 5 beanies for Luhan. We made a big circle.
 
I was beside Chanyeol and Baekhyun.
 
One by one, everyone finally gave their gifts to the person they are supposed to give their gifts to.
 
Luhan and I we're the only one who didn't have our gifts given.
 
"Who haven't given their gifts yet?" Mr. U-know asked.
 
Luhan and I raised our hands.
 
"Okay, (y/n) you give your gift first." Mr. U-know said.
 
I walked towards Luhan and gave him my gift.
 
"Merry Christmas." I softly said and gave my gift to him.
 
I went back to my place as soon as I gave Luhan my gift.
 
Then Luhan went towards me and gave me my gift.
 
"Merry Christmas to you too." Luhan said while smiling to me and went back to his place.
 
"Okay! Since you got your gifts. I'll dismiss you guys and have your lunch anywhere you guys like." Mr. U-know said which made everyone howl.
 
Then something really hit me bad.
 
I haven't given Changmin Oppa my gift.
 
I went grabbing my sling bag and Changmin Oppa's gift and went dashing out of the room, leaving everyone startled.
 
I went to the principals office and he wasn't there. I went searching for him and found him in class III-A.
 
I knocked on the door and fixed myself.
 
"Come in." Changmin Oppa said which made me roll my eyes and went inside.
 
"Excuse me, Oppa." I said, making the students shocked.
 
"I know you guys are shocked but Mr. Max is my big brother." I said while chuckling.
 
The students went 'ohh'-ing.
 
"What is it saengie?" Changmin Oppa asked.
 
I opened my bag and pulled out the paper bag that has Changmin Oppa's gift.
 
"Here. Merry Christmas." I said while handing Oppa his gift.
 
"Awww." Everyone cooed.
 
"Thanks saengie. Merry Christmas to you too." Oppa said.
 
"Hey, for those who wanted to give something to (y/n), give it to her now because someone is waiting for her." Oppa said which made me look at the door and saw Luhan leaning on the door frame.
 
Everyone went with their tease.
 
The ones who wanted to give me gifts went to me and gave me gifts. I thanked them.
 
"Okay okay. Shoo shoo." Changmin Oppa said while pushing me towards Luhan.
 
I lost my balance when Changmin Oppa pushed me hard towards Luhan.
 
Luhan caught me swiftly before i could meet the floor.
 
I stood up and glared at Changmin Oppa.
 
"Kaja." Luhan said and started pulling me out to the snow.
 
We walked and walked with silence until I broke it.
 
"So, have you confesses to that girl you like?" I asked.
 
"Not yet." Luhan said which made me sigh in relief.
 
Suddenly, Luhan pulled me and made me stand still.
 
He intertwined his fingers with min and stared at my eyes with his forehead against mine.
 
"(y/n), I know this sudden but your that girl that I like, no scratch that, I love. You have caught my eyes which made me join the Student Council. Every moment, hour, minute and second that I'm with you, I always treasure it. You have been my inspiration, my world! You have made my heart beat like crazy, no girl have made me feel like this. I love you." Luhan said while his eyes trailed through my eyes, to my nose then to my lips.
 
He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Gently but sweet at the same time. His lips tasted like peppermint. I kissed him back. After awhile, he broke the kiss and looked at my eyes and said.
 
"Your under a mistletoe." He said while winking at me.
 
I looked up and saw the mistletoe. I chuckled and hit him on the chest.
 
"Well?" 
 
"Will you be mine?" He asked.
 
"Hmm..." I acted like thinking but then gave him a peck on the lips.
 
"Does that answer your question?" I asked.
 
"Nope." He said while smiling at me innocently.
 
"Fine. It's a yes." I said while smiling at him.
 
And with that, we shared a kiss again under a mistletoe.
 
• The End •