SNSD: Fangirls

Only One: Interlude

'BoA-unnie!'

BoA turned around and was greeted by Tiffany's signature eye smile. At her side was Sooyoung and Jessica. 

'You three looking so pretty as always,' she greeted returning a smile. 

'Thank you! By the way,' Tiffany said and held out her hand to show that she has BoA's newest Japanese single. 'Can I ask for an autograph before you go to Japan tomorrow! Pretty please?'

Sooyoung was rubbing both her hands as if to stress their pleads. 

'Why would you even ask for my autograph when you girls are more popular than I am,' she chuckled but still reached for the CD. She reached for the pen that Tiffany was holding, too and flipped the inside sleeve so she can sign her name. 

'Unnie! How can you even say that!' Sooyoung shrieked. Jessica and Tiffany crowded at her side and hugged her shoulders. 

'That will never happen! And as if anybody can replace SME's princess,' Jessica quietly said.

'Aigoo.. My cute little sisters!' She sighed as she returned the CD back to them. The three just smiled enthusiastically.

'Thanks BoA-unnie! We want you to know that we really love it! And we also want to tell you that Only One: Interlude was absolutely breath taking!' Tiffany giggled, unable to contain her feelings anymore. 

'We really love it! You and Yunho-oppa complimented each other so, soo much! I wish you two can collaborate more!' Sooyoung added. She was too excited that she was giggling so unattractively right now. 

'Sooyoungie, stop that!' Jessica snapped out of embarrassment. 

BoA smiled weakly. 'Yes, I heard the song and I was surprised how beautiful it turned out to be..' She clutched her chest and fought her tears from rolling down her cheeks. Her heart started to throb again. 'I'm glad it had that effect on you..'

'Of course. It's one of the very few songs where you can almost feel the singers' emotions as if they were tangible objects. I love how the two of you sang it so sincerely..'

'And we didn't think that Only One, as well as Love in the Ice can be interlaced together so beautifully until your song was released.' Jessica added after Tiffany. All of a sudden, they were all discussing about the song so passionately. 

'Don't you love the fact that the lyrics for Love in the Ice seemed to be a direct answer to Only One?'

'Ah! You nailed it Sooyoungie! It was so perfect that it gave me the chills! Anybody can fall in love with it..' Tiffany looked so dreamy. 'I was wondering, was it your idea to produce this song BoA-unnie?'

BoA shook her head. 'It... It was Yunho who thought of it actually..' She answered in a small voice. Her heart felt heavier. She didn't know about the song until much later. It was afterall,  Yunho's special surprise for her. 

'Awwww...' The three of them sighed in unison. If any fans can see them right now, they would be shock by how much these three girls can actually fangirl over the littlest thing. It was quite a sight. BoA couldn't help but smile. 

'That's why Yunho-oppa can be the only one than can date BoA-unnie and I'm--'

Jessica grabbed Sooyoung's arm and covered to stop her from blabbing anymore. 'What are you doing?!' She hissed through gritted teeth. Sooyoung was equally surprised. Her face was so red now. 

'Uh.. Uhm... I think we should get going now..' Tiffany blurted out as she nervously laughed out of the blue. 'Thank you so much for the autograph.. Later unnie..' The three bowed down and scampered away before any more damage can be made. The three went to their dressing room where the rest of the girls were resting. 

'Oh my God... Are you stupid?!' Jessica bellowed. 

'I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!! I didn't know what came to me until you stopped me the last minute!' The tallest girl of the group almost felt like crying. 

'What happened?' The leader asked as she sat beside the tall girl. 

'You tell them Fany-ah..'

Tiffany took a deep breath and narrated the whole incident to the girls. She told them that they only wanted BoA's signature until they ended up discussing about Only One: Interlude and the unexpected revelation that it was Yunho who actually thought of the song. Excited, Sooyoung started pairing the two together in front of BoA herself. 

'You what?!' 

'Calm down Hyoyeon-unnie. I'm sure Sooyoung-unnie didn't mean to blurt it out without thinking..' Seohyun sat beside Sooyoung and rubbed her back to comfort her. 

'I know.. I'm sorry I yelled.. It's just... Sooyoung, that was really careless..' Sooyoung couldn't even answer back. She buried her face in between her hands and started sobbing. 

'Guys, it was careless but let's give her a break..' Sunny approached Sooyoung and hugged her shoulder. 'It wasn't your fault. I'm sure you were just as excited as any of us after hearing that Yunho-oppa was the one behind the production of that song. '

'Right?!' Sooyoung sobbed. 'I mean, as if it's any secret that everyone were already betting on them to be together..'

'I was betting on them, too,' Yuri confessed. 'Weren't you on the same bandwagon?' YoonA nodded shyly. 

It was scary how all the girls where on the same page. 'Krystal once saw them together and she told me that the two looked perfect together and it was a shame how they were only bestfriends..' Jessica added, if it's anything that could make her long time friend feel a little better. 

'Bestfriends..' Yoona mumbled. 'You think that's all there is..?'

All the girls looked her way. YoonA felt how heavy the atmosphere now. 

'It may not be the only thing between the two of them but it is still up to them how they'll sort out their feelings for one another. We'll be just patiently waiting until that moment and let's be happy whatever they decide on in the end.' Taeyeon said in closing. 

The room felt silent and the girls were all consumed  by their own thoughts.. So preoccupied that they failed to realize that BoA was just by the door, quietly listening to them in the shadows holding Tiffany's pen.

 

*

 

Author's Notes:

Yikes! Another update! Did you like it? I wish I can write more about the girls because they are absolutely adorable but I was so afraid I'll stray away from the story if I do so I had to restrain myself. LOL! But rest assures, we'll see the girls again very soon! BoA and SNSD fighting!