Diagnosis

OUR CHILD

 

Why he?

off all the people why should be my dennis?  

                                                                    

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

"Thank you ma'am and sir for coming!!!" i said to the old couple who buyed at the convenience store. I wipped off the droplets of sweat on my forehead. This month is already summer. Even though we had an aircondition in our store i still can feel this damn hotness.There are so many costumers who buyed at our convenience store. mostly students. highschool students. whenever i see a highschool student i remember our highschool life. me, jessica and tiffany. we were bestfriends since ever. But you know what? we missed the true meaning of highschool student. and we regret it.

Back then, when we're in highschool, we usually skip on classes. The party people become our classmate, the bartender and the DJ's became our teachers and the bar became our school. yes, that's right, we start to go to club since we were in highschool. we drunk, smoke, fling and whatsoever.

We didn't think that school are cool. because for us school is useless. "we're going going to be a heir someday so what's the point on studying?" as we thought. we are so dummy that time. and then booooshhhh ... this is it. this is we are now. Tiffany as a single mom, me as a cashier on a convenience store and jessica as a barista on a small cafe. we become mature and Independent on a unexpected moment. It was difficult of course, but we need to be strong for us to live.

BZZT BZZTT

I checked my phone. Jessica leave me a message:

"Taeng, can you please fetch dennis for me? i can't leave the cafe right now.

we had so many costumers. favor. pretty please!!!"

I sigh when i put my Phone on my pants. I look on my wristwatch. there still 30 minutes before my leave. I saw Hyoyeon who enter at our store. she will be the next one who replace me. What a perfect timing.

"Hey Hyo! You're early today huh?"

She nodded. "Ah yes," she said.

"would you mind take my place? I still have a 30 minutes. can you take it for me please? You arrive early so do you mind?" i asked.

"Okay, that's fine. looks like you're in a hurry?" she asked.

"Ah yeah, i'll going to fetch my son hehe."

"you're what?!! you had a son?"

"Hoho kidding. My bestfriend's son i mean." i remove the apron that i wore and a cup and a hairnet. I swang my long brown hair from being bunned. "So i gotta go, bye bye!!"

 

I walked on the pedestrial lane and took the bus. After a 15 minute i arrive on the *toot* street where dennis school at. I saw a newly open candy store. Dennis loves to eat candies. but his mommy didn't allow him to eat alot.

I decided to buy some gummy worms. it was his addicted candy. "can i have a one loot bag of gummy worms, gummy bears and a strip sour candy."

After i pay for the candies i leave the shop immedietly. Dennis would be so happy for sure. tralalalala dododododdadada ~~~~~ i humm while walking .. our cute little dennisss~~~~ who love to eat can- what was that? an ambulance? buy why?

I saw an Ambulance infront of dennis school. Suddenly i felt nervous and panicked. I don't know why but i don't like what i'm feeling and thingking. why am i so nervous by the way?

There are a part of me saying that there was something on that Ambulance. No No No No. why would he? Why should i think that there's something happened on our dearly dennis?!!

And my world began on a slow motion. when i see the "one" that their carrying on the stretcher my body felt numb. i drop the loot bag of candies and run as fast as i could.

 

 

"DENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I'm on a super market right now. I shop for some food, toiletries and other thing that we need for this upcoming week. I wanna buy many supplies since i already got my sallary for this month. Actually, i had a 2 jobs. The one is on the garden and the other is in the post office. I manage the phone calls, photo copying of documents and etc. Working in garden isn't enough for us. so i need to find another job to fit on our daily needs. even though it's very difficult i need to do this to give dennis needs.

I pick some apples, oranges and pears. We love to eat fruits especially on this summer. I remembere when we're still little we climb on the tree to pick some apples. Taeyeon injured many times. she's so pathetic. slim and small. while me and jessica will laugh at her till the day end. I took a smile, realizing how childish we are before.

I push the cart on the cashier area to pay for these stuffs. Suddenly i felt my heart raced and ache. Eh? what's this? why am i feeling like this? Is something happened? to dennis? I close my eyes and breath in and out. "Tiff, you're being paranoid." i said to my self.

When it is my turn my phone rang. Taeyeon is calling. I start to feel nervous once again. what the heck is happening?!!!

"H-hello Tiff?" there's something on taeyeon's voice. and i know sometihing terrible happened.

"What is it taeng?!! is there something happened on dennis?" I didn't notice that iraised my voice already. I took an apologetic look on the customers beside me.

"Tiff, dennis. he's in the hospital."

"WHY?!!!!!!!!" and there is it, i can't control it anymore. I didn't buy  those stuffs and run instead. "Taeng, what is exactly happened?"

"his teacher said that he suddenly collapsed and and ......" i heared taeyeon is already crying. "what the hell is happening to your son tiff?!! he's so pale and burning and he also had many bruises on his legs. my gosh!!! our dennis tiff what's happenning on him?!" taeyeon cried.

My world became black and white. what the? pale? bruises?!!!! i don't know what i'm going to think anymore. right now i want to see my son to know if he's okay or not. I'm walking then running on the street like a crazy woman. all the people are looking on me. I'm crying so bad already.

"Taeyeon just stay right there. call jessica. did she know already." i said.

"No, you are the first one that i call." taeyeon said.

"Call her. Now!!"

I pressed the end botton and look for a cab. suddenly i saw a cab who's comming on my way. but when i going to open there's a unfamiliar hand who open the cab's door. "Hey, i'm the one who called this cab." the guy said. he was tall. he's also handsome, but the i care.

"Mister, please my son needs me now so if you don't mind." i enter to the cab immedietly and closed it. I look at him and mouted "sorry"

"To the *toot* hospital please." I said to the driver. I closed my eyes and pray silently. I hope there's nothing happened to my son. If ther'e's something happened, I won't forgive my self. Dennis is all i had. I sacrificed everything for him.

Take all the things that i had but please not my Dennis. Not my Son for pete's sake!! I'm crying so hard again. but this time with sob. The driver look at me on his side mirror but i don't care. I'm so worried for my son.

After a long 20 minutes of ride i almost give my whole wallet to the driver. i didn't wait for my change and run as fast as i could. i go to the receptionist and asked where's my son is. he is in the room 532. I saw taeyeon on the side with her eyes closed but she's crying so hard like me. I sat beside her. "Where's dennis? where is he?" I asked.

"He's still under Observation. The doctor said that we wait until they finish his tests." She reply.

"Why? Why does they need to test him?!!!! my dennis is perfectly fine. there's nothing wrong with him so what is that ing tests?!!!!" The room were filled with my voice.

After a minute Jessica finally arrived. she sat beside me. Her eyes were reddish, her eyes were teary. "Where is my nephew? how is he?" She asked worriedly.

"Let's wait for the doctor Jesse." Taeyeon said.

And there is it, the doctor came. Me jessica and taeyeon automatically stood up when we saw the doctor. "Who is the child's mother?" the doctor asked.

I go to him. "Me. I am his mom. doctor, please tell me what's happening on my son?!" I said.

The doctor sigh. what was the meaning of that sigh huh? he even look at me. straight from the eye. as if he want to tell me something terrible.

"The Patient had a Leukemia. Stage 2. his immune isn't that strong. he need to under go on bone marrow transplant. we need to find a bone marrow that match on your son." every words he said is like a bullet that hitting me. No, this isn't true. he's just teasing me right?

I took a force smile and look at him. "You're kidding right? what? a- a Leu-leukemia you said? Please tell me that you're just joking around. Are we in a gag show? Is there a hidden camera here and there's someone or a host will say that "waaaahh we're just kidding you" this isn't true right? please doctor tell me?!!"

"I'm so sorry but This is really happening. right now, your son needs you. he's to young for an illness like this. I'm so sorry." After he said that he left. Is this my karma? for disobeying my parents? for leaving everything i had?

I felt my legs shaken. I sit on the floor because any minute i'm going to collapsed. My mind can't digest on what's happening. I don't want to beleive in him. How dare he!! how dare he said that my son had a Leukemia.

I stood up and hug my dennis. My dennis is a very good son, he's sweet, fragile and innocent. for all the people why my son?!! huh? why dennis? If I could take his illness then please transffer it to me. I kissed his forehead and cried. He looks so pale and his skin was very hot.

"Dennis .. my baby. Mommy is here. I won't leave you. I'll do everything. please baby don't leave mommy hmm? I can't." I said between my sobs.

And bit by bit, Dennis open his eyes. he look at me with a worried face. he wipped off my tears and kissed my nose. "Mommy why are you crying?" he asked. then he giggled. "Look at you mommy you look like rudolph. you're nose is already red. Mommy stop crying it pained me when i saw you crying." Dennis said.

"Oh dennis." I burried my face on his neck and cried. It pained me too dennis. It pained me to see you like this.
 

 

 

 

 

TBC ...

 


 

 

YEAAAHHHBAAAHH

I finally i made another chappy here .. hehehehe so this one is for you exofanyah139 ... an avid exofany like mee yeeyyy /(*^*)/ so as i promise tadaahhhh ....

 

find out: Is there something on that mysterious guy that tiff met on the cab? Well find out, other characters will be revealed on the upcomming chapters, and on Chanyeol point of view, i wonder how is he now? hahaha LOL

 

thank you so much for subscribing on my fics and for waiting on my so sloooooooooowww update!!

 

I BEG A PARDON

 

 

thank you!!

kamsahamnida!!

cie cie

arigato

 

SALAMAT !!!!!!