Worrisome Panda Pt2

Maknae and the Hyungs

 

“ AHHH!!!!” Jiyong shouted in the quiet studio, waking up the sleeping Daesung on the couch. He scratched hi head and abused his hair in frustration.

Taeyang glanced at their leader and rolled his eyes. “Jiyong, can’t you stop if you can’t write something, for god’s sake! You’re acting like a mad man. And besides, why do we have to wait for you to finish things? You don’t even need us!!”

“Hey~! What are best friends for? You’re guys are a big help…umm..like I can ask you guys to sing out the lines whenever I want to” Jiyong whined and gave his puppy face to Taeyang and Daesung.

Daesung on the couch let out a short sigh, more like a snort. “Oh come on hyung. You’re way past the age of cuteness. Leave it to maknae. Ah, talking about maknae, we left him alone at home. I wonder how he’s doing….” Daesung fished out his phone in his pocket to call Seungri just when a big bingu guy shot open the door.

“Hey Guys!!! What chu doing~~!”  Top swung himself in and he had this big grin on his face and smiling like a….well, bingu.

“Ah hyung! Where have you been all this time? You told us “bathroom” and gone for hours!” Jiyong put his hands on his hips and was in his leader pose. “Oops” Top froze at the entrance and looking expressionless at Jiyong. Then his lips went up and back to his bingu mode

“hehehehe I’ve got Ice-cream”

“What??” Taeyang looked at Top.

“I especially ordered the canteen to make today ‘the Ice-cream Day’ !! Isn’t it fun?” Top clasped his hands like a kid. “Come on let’s go!!” Top grabbed Daesung’s hand and dragged him outside. “Ah hyung..wait..” Daesung sighed and put his phone back in his pocket –I guess I’ll just call maknae later. Better deal with this hyung first- he thought.

“Jiyong-ah, wanna come? We’ve been sitting here like for hours” Taeyang got up and stretched his worn out body, thanks to Jiyong, making him sit here all day.

“sure” Jiyong followed behind Taeyang to canteen. He turned to his right into the cafeteria and someone was rushing her way out and bumped into him.

“Oof..what the.. Bommie Noona?”

“Ah! Jiyong”

“Why are you rushing? Wait a minute….. are you sneaking out food again?”

“hehehe you got me. But hey, it’s ice-cream day. And what are you doing here?”

“What am I doing here cafeteria?? To eat of’course!”  -what’s wrong with this noona?

“ No, I mean, aren’t you going home to Seungri?”

“Yes we are noona, after work” Jiyong is getting annoyed and answered lazily to Bom’s questions.

“Aigoo” Bom smacked his head. “Seungri’ gonna be upset if you go home all filled up”

“Oww, what was that for noona? What do you mean?” Jiyong rubbed his crown and frowned at Bom

“I’m not supposed to tell this but….oh well. Seungri is preparing a surprise meal for you kids. He even called me and asked how to cook. How cute!”

“Really??!” Jiyong’s eyes lit up with excitement.  “Wait a minute.. noona are you playing a prank on us? ‘ cuz we all know maknae never cooks”

“Yah! I’m saying for real! You can check if you want!”

“Youngbae call maknae. Noona sounds fishy” Bom rolled his eyes at Jiyong.

Taeyang eyed Bom and took out his phone to call Seungri. He impatiently waited for Seungri to answer while listening to y Back tone. –why isn’t he picking up!!

x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x

Seungri heard his phone ringing in the living room. And from the ringtone, he knew it was his hyungs. He wanted to run and get it but his body wouldn’t allow him. Seungri felt like there were iron bars attached to him. He was still sitting in the kitchen tile floor and his body felt too heavy to move.

He slowly pushed himself up and balanced himself holding the kitchen counter. The phone is still ringing Seungri took hard and painful steps to his phone while hugging his injured hand close to himself.

hyung….

x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x

Taeyang was waiting but there was no reply.

“He’s not picking up” he was about to hung up but he put the phone to his face again when he heard it got connected. Bom is holding her arms and waching him.

“Yah, why aren’t you picking up?! …yeobosaeyeo?? Seungri??” Taeyang expected the usually hyung-shriek but instead, he heard mufflinf sounds.

“H..h..hyung *sniff*…sor..sorry..”

Seungri’s sobs froze his heart-beat. “yeobosaeyeo?? Seungri, are you okay? Maknae, answer me!!”  Jiyong looked at Taeyang with a worried expression and he looks like he’s gonna snatched the phone away. Taeyang stopped Jiyong and the speakers, both focused in hearing.

“Seungri, listen to hyung and calm down, okay. Tell me what’s going on?” Taeyang said slowly and carefully, afraid that Seungri would miss something.

“Hyung…i…tried..to..c..cook….*sob* …got…burned..*sob* ..i…feel hot..and can’t..breathe..*sob*” Jiyong face immediately went pale. Taeyang was also in panic mode but he tried to calm himself as much as he can and instructed Seungri.

“Seungri-ah, listen to me. Just stay at where you are. We’re coming to get you okay”

“I’m…scared…” they can hear Seungri crying harder.

“shh shh shh. It’s okay. Hyungs will be up in a minute okay” Taeyang put his phone back in his pocket and signaled Jiyong.

“Hurry! Go get the others! I think there’s a fire at home” Taeyang shouted at Jiyong. . Bom is jumping up and down flaring her arms beside them.

Jiyong took no second in rushing into the cafeteria.There was Top who’s scooping up all the minty ice-creams and waffles he can get and grinning like an idiot. Daesung stood behind him talking about some stuff.

Jiyong stormed over to Top who was just about to return to his seat happily and snatched away the food tray in his hyung’s hand.

“HEY! What’re you think you’re doing?!” Top glared at Jiyong but Jiyong didn’t care and give the ice-cream tray back to the counter ahjummas.

“Hyung, this is not the time!!”

“Umm…. What’s going on here?” Daesung was still watching his hyungs’ ice-cream war.

Bom intruded and shouted between them “Seungri’s in danger!!! He’s burned down the house and I think he’s trapped inside!!!!! Otteokhae!!!!!!”

“WHAT?!!!!!!” the others shouted, including Jiyong and Taeyang. Seungri didn’t say the house was on fire but it sure did sound something like that. But what if Bom Noona is right and their panda is trapped all alone?!!!

Daesung dropped the tray in his hands. They all rushed to the stairs to the parking. They couldn’t wait the elevator. This time, they were really glad that YG building was just in front of their dorm. The four grown men rushed outside the building and run across the street wildly. Cars were honking at them and drivers were mad but they couldn’t care less. Right now, Seungri was their priority, their maknae.

“Hyung, I don’t see any fire trucks” Daesung yelled from behind.

“Shut up and hurry” Jiyong shouted him from the front. He was soon took over by the long-legged Top. This time too, they didn’t wait for the elevator and flew up flights of stairs, huffing and puffing.

Top reached the door first and he punched in the lock code furiously. One of the buttons got stuck in its hole. But luckily with a beep, the door opened. Four guys pushed against each other and made their way inside.

“Seungri!!!” Top shouted, looking here and there.

“Seungri!!!! Maknae!!! “ Daesung sniffed in the air. “Hyung, I can’t smell smoke”

Jiyong and Top looked through the rooms. Taeyang switched on the lights and when he entered the kitchen, his feet touched something soft. Taeyang looked down and panicked. He switched on the lights and his heart was ripped at the sight.

Seungri was lying on the cold kitchen tile, trembling and all curled up. He mouth was open and his chest was heaving up and down as he gasped for air. Taeyang lifted Seungri’s head and held his tiny frame in his warm chest.

“Guys!!!! He’s here!!!”  Seungri felt so cold in his arms.

Soon, the other three came in. Daesung kneeled beside him and shook Seungri’s shoulder “Seungri? Maknae? Wake up!”

Seungri slowly opened his panda eyes and smiled weakly at him.

“I knew my hyungs will come…for me..”

“it’s okay. We’re here now. I’m sorry that we left” Taeyang hugged Seungri tighter.

“move” Top pushed aside Daesung and scooped up Seungri securely in his arms in a swift. He then carried him to his room. Taeyang got up and open the door for them to enter.

Jiyong was already on the phone, calling in a YG doctor.

Top tucked Seungri in bed and pulled the covers over him. Then he saw Seungri’s angry red burned hand. They checked the house. There was no fire. But with a broken heater, open cabinet, messy stove and ….with a little help of Jiyong’s remarks, they can already tell what happened here.

The doctor came after just a few minutes and checked on Seungri. He gave Seungri an injection and instructed Daesung with the medication. Seungri held Taeyang’s hand tight and closed his eyes, seeing the needle in the doctor’s hand. His injured hand was now wrapped neatly in clean bandage.

“How is he sir?” Jiyong followed him out to the living room.

“He got the flu but I already gave him an injection, so don’t worry too much. I’ll come and change the bandage on his hand after a couple of days. Just let him rest. He’s kind of weak”

“Thank you doctor” Jiyong sent him outside and closed the door.

Jiyong went back to Seungri’s room and Taeyang was holding Seungri’s hand and his brown messy hair with the other hand. Jiyong sat on the opposite side of Taeyang on Seungri’s bed. Panda boy looked at his hyung with sad eyes.

“Hyung, I’m so sorry. I’m so useless…and…I just wanted.. to do something for you all” Seungri’s eyes were getting watery. Jiyong slowly rubbed his cold cheeks.

”maknae ah, don’t ever say you’re useless. You’re our maknae and that’s already enough for us” Jiyong smiled at him reassuringly.

“but..but…I don’t ever seems to do things right” Seungri looked at his covers, disappointment evident in his face. This time Top stood beside Seungri’s bed, his tall figure hovering the panda.

“Seungri, look. Not everyone is perfect. You make mistakes too… a lot! “

“hyung!” Taeyang stopped Top but Top continued talking, not caring.

“But we are your hyungs. We are here to teach you with your imperfections. That’s what brothers are for, right. We’re the ones who will raise you up to be a good man. So don’t worry about unnecessary things.  We love you just the way you are. We love our clumsy panda” then Top bent over and pecked Seungri’s forehead. Taken aback by the action and touched by his hyung, Seungri blushed. Jiyong and Taeyang can only look at them with a big smile.

“Hyung…thank you” Seungri has a faint smile and his eyes were wet with happy tears.

Top straightened back and added “No need to maknae. and besides, if our maknae were perfect in all way, I have no idea how he would act right now. He’s wayyyy too cocky even now. Ahahahahah!” Top’s deep laugh ringed in the room and Seungri face fell and pouted. Jiyong and Taeyang groaned and rolled their eyes at Top.

Daesung stood at the door with a bowl of soup and shook his head at the Bingu guy.

“Really, hyung. Did you have to ruin the mood..”