Worrisome Panda

Maknae and the Hyungs

 

“Maknae-ah, the milk is at the second shelf”

“umm”

“If you want clean laundries, they’re in my room ‘kay”

“umm”

“Oh and I’ve hung the clothes so take them inside if it rains. But I don’t think it would”

“umm”

Daesung’s chanting non-stop to Seungri while putting on his shoes.  Seungri leans on the wall sideways and looking at his Daesung hyung. He nodded and replied at Daesung’s every sentences but not really paying attention. He is really sleepy now. It’s 6 in the morning!!!! All the hyungs except him have schedules today and it looks like they’re going to be late if Daesung keeps rambling Seungri an endless list of things. He’s not even caring. Seungri just wanna lock the door and go back to sleep.

“Daesung-ah we’re goanna be late” Top’s thick sleepy voice told Daesung to hurry up.

“One minute hyung, I’m talking to maknae!!” Daesung turned his head and shouted at Top. Jiyong adjusted his scarf and groaned at Daesung. He’s such a mommy.

“Okay, maknae. We’ll be back around lunch. If you’re hungry, don’t wait for us. We’ll be fine. Just order something for yourself and ea…..Ah ah!”

The inpatient dragon came over and grabbed Daesung by the ears. Daesung was dragged backwards and his hands are still waving around at Seungri, still trying to say more.

“Hyung-deul, I’m not a kid anymore! Just go and I can go back to sleep” Seungri took a half-step outside and pulled the main door. But being Daesung he still didn’t forget to shout…

“Maknae!! Don’t sit on the couch all day and watch TV..and …call..us..…” Daesung’s voice was faded by the closing of the elevator doors.

Seungri puffed out air and went back to his room. He moved his favorite Panda bear YB hyung got him on the floor and dropped himself on the bed face-down. He’s now lying across the bed .It’s winter and he didn’t even bother to cover himself with blankets. Seungri’s tired eyes blinked slowly for a couple of times and they dropped heavily. All he knew is that he just wanted to slip back into panda dream land.

x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x

Seungri’s POV

“AICHOO!!”

The weather’s freezing my butts off!! Gosh that sounded so girly. I’m lucky that Jiyong hyung and Top hyung weren’t here. Or else they would make fun of me at YG for the whole month!!!

Seungri pushed himself up from the bed which seems like it has glues on him. He put down his legs on the floor and shivered at the icy touch on his feet. At times like this, Seungri blamed himself for not getting the carpets no matter how outrageous they look when Jiyong hyung offered to buy for him. Seungri rubbed his arms up and down and realized that he weren’t wearing any long sleeves too. It was a surprise how he had fell asleep frozen. He opened his closet and searched for the thickest and warmest jumper and put on himself.

Urgh…. why did I buy such an ugly coat! Well, this is not the time to care about fashions. My nose is getting stuffy and runny. It’s getting hard to breath and now I have to breathe with my mouth. God, how long did I sleep like that? I looked at the clock and it’s already 11.

I stepped out into the living room. At least it was a little warmer here. I must have switched off the wrong button when I came back in the room to sleep. Or the heater must be broken or something. I made a mental note to myself to ask Top hyung to fix it. Or else I won’t survive this winter. It’s gonna take a lot of convincing but well…is there anyone in the world who can’t resist my aegyo  I smirked to myself thinking about how I will show the hyungs the new aegyo trick I created last night. Oh my, they’re gonna go crazy kekekekeke.

*growl* I’m hungry  >.< Did the hyung left anything? I’d better go check the kitchen. On the dinning table, there was something covered by a plastic round thing. I opened and there was some orange juice and tuna sandwiches with a good morning sticky note. Thankgod, there’s food!!

Daesung hyung really knows me well. I love tuna. I held the sandwich with my two hands and happily took a bite. Phuah! What the hell! This is not sandwich!! This is ice sculpture! I can’t eat this.

Seungri took the sandwiches and threw them into the trash bin. When he opened the bin, the scene broke his heart. There were empty plastic boxes of ready-made frozen meals and ramen cups. His hyung always told him not to eat microwave food because they will make him sick. They always cook for him or take him out to eat his favorite meals. He opened the fridge and there were enough meat and vegies to cook for the whole family. It wasn’t because they haven’t buy groceries.

It really made Seungri sad that his hyungs never forget about him even though they have busy schedules.  Maybe even busier than him. Yet, they cook for him although they only have a few hours to sleep. But for themselves, they’ve been stuffing themselves with carbon hydrates. He had hated that they wouldn’t spend time playing with him. Now, he regrets.

Okay!! It’s decided! The hyungs are not back yet and they’ll be hungry when they’re home. That’s it!  I’m gonna surprise them with my top-notch cooking skills!

Ohh..kay… first I need to call Bommie noona. Because I have no clue where to start from.

“Yeobosaeyeo?”

“Noona!!!”

“Oh Seungri. What is it? The last time you called me was like 4 months ago”

“I know. Mian noona. Noona, do you know how to cook?”

“Of’course. I’m too good that Hwang Ssabunim’s suspecting I’m the main culprit of 2ne1’s diet hehehe”

“Really??!! Then can you tell me how to prepare a nice full-course lunch?”

“wow maknae. Are you trying to impress some chick? Kwon leader’s not gonna be very happy if he know he brought a girl to dorm ‘ya know”

“Ah noona!!! No I’m not. I’m going to prepare for the hyungs!!!”  .That noona always thinks weird things.

“Uwah!!!! How sweet. You’re the cutest maknae ever!!” Seungri had to put the phone away from his ears.

“Yes, I already know that I’m sweet noona. So can you please start telling me how? I think the hyungs will be back anytime”

“Okay, first of all there’s corn soup. It’s pretty easy. You just grate some, boil it and..” Park Bom starts telling how to prepare and keeps mentioning how corn tastes. Seungri cut her off.

“um..noona can you tell me some other?”

“Oh…okay. Let’s see…Umm…Ah right! Spicy corn stew! “ then again she sarts ranting about how to cook it and

“Noona can’t you tell me how to make something that’s….you know.. not corn?”

“Ah, why don’t you say so. Just change the main dish corn with something else. The methods are all the same. But it tastes best with corns though…”

“Thank you so much for the help Noona. Bye! I’ll sneak in some corns to you without HwangSsabunim knowing”

“Yah, you’d better be..”

x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x

Seungri has been staring at the weird creature in front of him. Time is ticking and almost 2 and a half hours have past.

Okay, now…let’s see.

Ah!! Why is it so complicated!!! There’s too many buttons and gears!

Shall I check the user’s manual again? Nope, I’m gonna memorize it all already.

Shall I call the service centre? No..it’s too embarrassing.

Shall I just try random? What if it explodes?!!! O.O

Come on! Be brave! It’s just a stove!!! You’re Seungri for god’s sake!

Although it’s freezing and his nose is stuffy, small beads of sweat appeared on Seungri’s forehead. Seungri slowly bent over the stove to examine it.

I feel dizzy and drowsy. Why should I be nervous of turning on a stove!!! Goddamn stuffy nose!! I hate you! I breathed out through my mouth and blew out the hot air in my body….much hotter than a normal person’s.

Seungri drew his hand over his forehead and he feels slightly hotter than usual. He was wearing layers and layers but still, he felt freezing and wrapped the clothes tighter to himself. His eyes are droopy and his head is spinning round and round.

Am I sick? Urgh!!! It’s already near 4! I’d better hurry…umm…okay. Change of plans. Lunch-àDinner. The hyungs wouldn’t mind anyways. I hope it won’t turn to midnight snack. I’d better hurry!

“Okay, mister. You can’t get away from me!” Seungri carefully twisted the strange black bar in front of him and the light flickered.

“Yes! Yes!”   Seungri jumped up and down. But he had to stop and steady himself against the kitchen counter. A sudden blackness came over him and for a second, he though his knees were made of jelly. Seungri shook his head hard and gain his vision again.

“Okay, now I confirm that I’m sick. Gosh I need medicine” Seungri searched through the other’s rooms and shelves. Well, not Top’s room of’course. He would kill him if he know that a panda intruded his room. Seungri scratched his head and looked around.

 “Where is that bottle Youngbae hyung put? Cabinet?? The one over the stove??”

Seungri can’t understand why there was a cupboard over the stove. Wouldn’t it get dirty and smelly easily?? Well, never mind. Seungri tip-toped over the stove and opened the cabinet and his shirt-front rode up a little, exposing his soft skin to the cold air. Top and his other hyung can reach there easier than him but it was a difficult job for the panda. Ah-ha! There’s the bottle. But much to Seungri’s luck, it was placed farrrrrr back. Seungri groaned and bucked out his a little to get better access. The shirt rode up more and he feels a little hot. Hot?

Seungri looked down and there he realized….he haven’t turned off the stove!! And his stomach was nearly getting barbecued. Seungri almost immediately came down but he lost his balance and accidentally pressed his right hand on the fire.

“AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!”

He dropped on the floor and rolled while holding his now red and burning hand. Tears ran like a river on panda’s face and he couldn’t even care about wiping them. Seungri cried out in pain like a big baby.

Hyungs....it hurts….Where are you guys?  Please come back home.

Seungri cries heavier and heavier. He feels lonely and helpless. Most of all, he feels so useless by himself.  Poor maknae. His stuffy nose and dizzy head wouldn’t let him get away and crying isn’t really helping too. He feels more exhausted and he can hear his own heartbeat in his head and it’s aching. The hand feels burning and red. The skin is a little peeled and red raw skin is hurting. His eyes feels heavy

I can’t breathe. I feel dizzy. My hand hurts. It hurts It hurts!!! Oh my, am I gonna be a dis-abled person?!!!! Hyungs, I’m scared……..

A/N--> Short? Cliff-hanger? I know hehehe I was gonna post it allat once but not finished yet. And seeing ur comments makes me wanna post. :D