ch.4

A Secret Behind The Maid Outfit

Eun Yoo got up early in the morning as she got out of her room and look to the door next to her.

"Stupid jerk!" Eun Yoo smirked as she wanted to kick his door. "Prepare yourself today."

Eun Yoo got to her house and went into her room as she put on make up and ready to leave to school..

/School/

"Girls we have something to do today!" Eun Yoo stated as she look at her friends.

"What are we planning?" Ae Li asked. The girls were confused

"Its time to welcome the new students into our school." Eun Yoo smirked as she hold onto a paint balloon.

Within any minutes the rumors went through the whole school as everyone got their things ready for the surprise.

Soon the boys arrived as everyone got ready as they pass the gate Eun Yoo blow the whistle loudly as everyone throw paint balloon at them as they were cover in paint and shocked.

"What the heck is this?" Kris yelled as everyone screamed.

"Welcome to Seoul High School, This is something traditional that we always do to our new guests." Eun Yoo smile as she wink at Yoona and her group who ran towards Kris them.

"Who do you think you are to do this to Kris?" Yoona yelled as Eun Yoo giggles. "I'm the Queenka in this school." She crossed her arms as everyone went back to class.

"Ugh, we are all so dirty now." Suho pouted as Eun Yoo walk towards them and bow.

"Mianhae I'll help you guys to the boys room to get you all changed." Eun Yoo lead them with her friends.

"Woah those boys are some hot guys." Min Hee whisper to Eun Yoo as those girls gossiped about how handsome they are.

"The one that Yoona is with is my fiance." Eun Yoo mutter to them as they screamed.

"WHAT?"

"Sheesh!" Eun Yoo look at the boys as they were all curious about them.

"Lets go." Everyone ran away except for Eun Yoo who lead them to the boys room.

/

/

Hours later as school was over Eun Yoo rush out of class but she was blocked by Yoona and Kris.

"Where are you going in such a rush?" Kris smirked.

"Move." Eun Yoo rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms.

"Seeing you for the first time, I already didn't like you." Kris smirked and Eun Yoo scoffed as she glared at him.

"Well guess what today event in the morning wasn't something traditional at all I purposely did it so you will lose your face infront of million of peoples that you got prank by a Queenka like me."

Eun Yoo blow them as kiss as she shoulder brush them breaking them apart as she walks in between them both.

"Eun Yoo-ah are you rushing home again?" Sun Hee asked as the girls them walk beside them.

"Yes, I have to go and get changed into my maid outfit." Eun Yoo pouted.

"Woah it must be fun living with all those hot guys." Min Hye chuckle.

"They are pretty nice too." Eun Yoo smile.

/

/

"I cannot believe that we got pranked by these high school people!" BaekHyun madly kick the rock.

"Its okay hyung it was pretty fun." Chanyeol smile as he play with his phone.

"Oh not to mention that Queenka was very pretty!" Tao stated. "I agree!" All the boys except Kris and Yoona agree.

"She's just an attention seeker." Yoona said. "Well, She looks nice." Sehun smile..

"I agree too, She look like a barbie doll too." Chen said.

Everyone were waiting outside of the gate for Kris's driver to get here.

"Well its already getting late you should go home now Yoona." Kris smile as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Okay Kris oppa see you tomorrow." She waved and left. Kris walk towards the boys as they all stood there together.

"About the girl, we are going to find something interesting to do back to her." Kris planned. "Like what?" Xiu Min asked.

"I don't know yet but I will surely get her back for this." Kris smirked as his ride got here and they all left.

/

/

"Oppa I cannot believe it that my fiance has a girlfriend!" Eun Yoo said while talking on the phone with her brother.

"Really, but my dongsaeng must be more prettier than her." Jae Joong chuckle on the other line. "Are you teasing me?" Eun Yoo rolled her eyes.

"Hey I'm just kidding, but anyway how does your fiance look like? Do you like him?" Jae Joong asked.

"He's tall-"

"How tall?" Jae Joong cut Eun Yoo off.

"Taller than you oppa." Eun Yoo laughed as Jae Joong pouted.

"That's mean!" Jae Joong sadly said.

"But oppa is always the best out of him, he maybe cute, y, handsome but his attitude just killed everything." Eun Yoo angrily said. "Ugh, talking about him is just pissing me off! I'll talk to you again I have to go clean." Eun Yoo hang up quickly without saying bye to her brother.

"Aigoo what is with the rush." He thought and went to visit his friends.

/

/

"I can't believe Eun Yoo get to meet those new boys and see them everyday!" Min Hee pouted remembering all their looks.

"I already have a crush on one of them." Sun Hee giggles. The girls look at her and chuckle. "I wonder who." They all joked and walk home.

"I wouldn't mind going to visit her some other time." Ae Li stated. "Yea but its not a good Idea because they might think that why did we go there for." Min Hye point out.

"That's right." Ae Li pouted.

"We should hang out with her sometimes tomorrow at the mall." Sun Hee planned..

"Yea I'll talk to her later on lets go find something to eat." The girls rush to the cafe.

/

YAH! Bring us some water!" Kris yelled as they all went into the livingroom.

Eun yoo rush to the livingroom giving out cups of water and Kris grab the cup and pour it on Eun Yoo as she scream.

"YAH!" Eun Yoo yelled. "I don't want cold water go get me a new cup of warm water." Kris smirked.

"Isn't that a little too much?" Suho asked and Kris shook his head.

"Ahni I'm not in the mood today!" Kris sighed.

"I'll show you!" Eun Yoo pretend to fall foreward and pour the water onto him too.

"Opps, I didn't watch what I was doing." She got the cup and took off.

"YAH! Come back here!" He yelled and everyone laughed.

"Thats what you get for treating her like that." Xiu Min laugh as Luhan nodded his head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update^^

Enjoy it :D subscribe if you can :D