Ch.2

A Secret Behind The Maid Outfit

It was getting closer to the time that  Kris Eun Yoo's fiance is coming back and yet he haven't had a clue about him getting married yet.

And you want to know when he's coming back? Well its TOMORROW! Tomorrow alright. Eun Yoo was getting nervous as the time is coming closer and closer.

"In two more hours then he'll be here alright." She thought as she kept biting her nails because she was too nervous. "What if he was ugly?"

"What if he was a geek and a nerd?"

"What if he doesn't know how to clean himself?"

All those questions were going through her mind as she walk back in forth in the livingroom and all the rest of the maid just look at her as she walk from left to right and right to left.

"Ummm Ms. Han are you that nervous?" The old lady asked and Eun Yoo look at her and chuckle a little. "Well, Kinda?" She smile and went back to focusing on her thoughts.

Soon the phone ring aseveryone look at the phone as Eun Yoo didn't dare to go answer it. Mrs. Kim ran to answer the phone.

"Hello this is the Wu's resident, How may I help you?" Mrs. Kim answered.

"I wonder what they are talking about?" Eun Yoo thought as she look at Mrs. Kim who just keep saying the word 'Yes' After a few minutes she finally hang up the phone and look at all the maid and smile.

"Okay we have another thing to do now." Mrs. Kim smile. "Everyone have to go get three more room ready and some have to go make some more food because Young master is not coming home alone he's coming home with more people." Mrs. Kim stated as Eun yoo's eyes widen.

"What? How many people are visiting?" Eun Yoo thought as she went to sat in the dinner table as she keep sighing.

Everyone in the mansion were running around back and forth as they all rush down stair and then back upstair.

/

/

"Omo Darling look its our son he's finally back from China!" Mrs. Wu beamed happily as she saw Kris smile and hug them. "Umma I miss you." Kris kissed her cheek as Mrs. Wu kissed his cheek with teary eyes.

"My son its been a long time now." Mr. Wu hug his son as there were some boys behind him bowing to Kris's parents.

"Umma these are my friends and my roommates, They are all from Korea except three of them so they are living with us for the time of bein." Kris stated as Mrs. Wu happily smile. "That is alright you can stay as long as you want." Mrs. Wu gladly accepted them.

"Annyeong I'm Suho, These are Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Sehun, and Baekhyun." Suho introduce them as they bow.

"And these are Luhan, Xiu Min, Chen, Tao and Lay." Kris introduce the others. "Nice to meet you all darlings, Well since I already have lunch and dinner ready for everyone lets go to our house and have some food before you all leave home?" Mrs. Wu asked as they all gladly accepted her offers.

"I can't believe your mom is so nice." Chanyeol nudge Kris who smirked. "She's my everything, And I'm her only son." Kris said and they all laugh and poke him.

"What a lucky guy." They all murmured.

Soon the boys arrive home as they were surprised by how big Kris's house was.

"Woah I never knew they have these kind of mansion in Seoul." Chanyeol said as his mouth dropped.

"Would you guys like to stay with me too for the time of the being?" Kris asked as they all nodded without looking at him.

"Aigoo my little darlings come on inside." Mrs. Wu said as all the maid one by one came out to get their suitcase and their belongings.

"You even have maids too?" Baekhyun smile.

"You got that right." Kris smile.

Eun Yoo was hiding inside the Mansion waiting for Mrs. Wu to come in as Mrs. Wu look around to see if Eun Yoo was in the kitchen.

"Umma!" Eun Yoo wishper as she saw her mother pass the room.

"Aigoo are you planning to go out to greet Kris and his friends?" Mrs. Wu smile widely.

"Sure I will but not this moment." Eun Yoo whisper lowly.

"UMMA!" Kris yelled as Eun Yoo's eye's widen as she ran back to her room.

"Oh Kris hun-hunnie." Mrs. Wu stuttered. "Is there something wrong?" He asked as he walk towards here.

"Ahni I forgot to tell you we have a new maid and she's staying with us for a year or so, And I also gave her a room next to yours so don't mind her much." Mrs. Wu smile as Kris raised one of his eye brows.

"Why next to my room? And not somewhere else?" He asked. "Well, Well you see she- she's poor and she-she doesn't have anywhere else to go." Mrs. Wu said as she walk to the dinner table and all the maid served them water.

/Eun Yoo/

"Oh my hearing his voice just make me think how he would look like now."

"He has such a low tone voice, and yet he sounded y to be honest." I thought as I blushed to myself and look at myself into the mirror and fix my clothes before I go back down to go and help served food.

"You can do this FIGHTING!" She smile and walk back down to the kitchen taking another way to the Kitchen instead of going through the dinner room.

While I make my way to the dinner table holding onto a big plate full of food. As I enter the dinner room it was full of boys and Mr. and Mrs. Wu.

"Woah so many how can I tell which one is my fiance? And not to mention they are all good looking." I thought to myself and while I was lost in my thoughts Mrs. Kim kept whispering my name to go there and it finally hit me when everyone stared at me. I blushed madly and rush to her side as everyone's eyes were on me.

"She's the only young girl who work here as a maid." I heard the boy with the chubby cheek said.

"I agree I notice that too, Not to mention she's cute too." The panda eye guy said this time.

"Eun Yoo-ah why don't you come and si-" Mrs. Wu cover his mouth as she hush him.

"Ahni Mr. Wu is talking to much to the new maid." Mrs. Wu chuckle as I sigh in relief when he finally realize what he almost did.

Mrs. Kim finally finish passing the food out to them all as I get to rest.

"This is going to be a long year, and not just long but a long year being here with all these handsome guys." I thought as I smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: As a maid she doesn't have any makeup on. But when she goes to school she wake up early to go to her parent's house to get dress up and then go to school.

Enjoy this chapter :D