Preparing

The Perfect Couple (KrisSica) - Hiatus/Rewriting
*Jung Mansion*
 
Jessica just got home as she parks her car in the garage; she got out and went to the backseat where he sister was still sleeping peacefully, she smiles as she unbuckles her seatbelt and lifting her up in her arms. She walks to the front door and was about to open it when their butler opened it for her. Jessica gave him a little bow with a smile on her face “Thank Mr. M~” the butler chuckled. “You’re welcome Miss.” “Aigoo, what did I tell you about calling me Miss?” “Euhm… to not call you miss but with your name instead?” “Yes, so why did you call me with Miss?” “Yah Sica ah, leave our butler alone!” “But Unni he called me with Miss!” Jessica turns her body around to face her older sister “I just don’t like to be called with Miss!” she whined with a visible pout on her face.  “Aigoo and this is THE super model, since when do they allow having Kids as models?” “Yah Unni!” Jessica yelled in a hushed voice as she didn’t want to wake up their baby sister that was still in her arms sleeping. Their butler could just not help but to have a big smile on his face, he just loves the Jung family being like that, he never had a day that he would hate when working for them and especially with Jessica, she never shows it that much, but the girl does have a lot of Aegyo that she will only show at her family or people she is close with.
The older girl there smiles as well seeing the Aegyo, she steps closer to her younger sister and gives her a big bear hug, well was trying to. It was very difficult having a little 3 year old in between their bodies. “A love you to Jess, just go and bring baby Hyunnie to her bed!” “Okay Unni, I’ll be just right back after preparing myself.” “Preparing? For what, you don’t have a schedule have you?” “Nope, just… a date!” “A what? With who?” “Not gonna tell you!” Jessica spoke with a laugh, climbing up the stairs.
Aish that kid!” the older sister shook her head, yet she had a smile on her face. “I think she really like her date~” she spoke, taking a look at her butler “What do you think?” “I think so too Miss… I’ve never see her like that, she is always bright… yes, but never like this!” “I agree, hmmm… I need to speak to her though; I’ll be upstairs if you need me!” “Alright Miss, should I ask Mrs. Lee to make some dinner?” “Yes please, but I think you could exclude Jess out, she would not be home with dinner!” “Yes Miss!
 
*After a few more minutes*
 
Don’t you have something to tell me?” “O gosh Unni~” Jessica jumped up when she heard a voice behind her, she put her hand on her hart “Y-You scared me, what are you doing here?” she asks as she was drying her hair with a towel. Hyomin however was very serious and Jessica soon notices it when she didn’t get an answer, so she looks up to look at Hyomin. “Something wrong Unni?” “With me? No… but you on the other hand have something to tell me, right?” it wasn’t really a question, but more a statement. Jessica tilts her head to her left “What are you talking about?” “I think you know what I’m talking about, I got a call earlier from Tiffany!” “Oh~”Jessica stops with what she was doing “Look Unni, I’m fine aren’t I?” “Yeah because her brother saved you and what did I hear? Even her little 5 year old sister had saved you!” Jessica fidgets with her fingers. “J-Just don’t tell mom and dad!” “How can I not? My sister was almost getting today… in broad day light for crying out loud!” “I just don’t want them to worry, please don’t tell them Unni!” “Urgh, do you know what you are asking from me?” “Unni, please… I’m f-fine, nothing has h-happened!” “Yeah, because HE came on time with their 5 year old, Jess why are you trying to act so calm, you are scared and I know that, I’m your sister I know how you are!” Jessica looks down as a lonely tear escapes her eyes, Hyomin let out a sigh as she steps closer to her sister, giving her a sisterly hug, the back of the younger girl. “Alright, I won’t tell them this time, but if I hear that something happens like this again I will tell them immediately alright?” “Uh-huh~” Jessica nods her head “Thanks Unni!” “Okay, now go dress up, you don’t want to be late for your date now, right?” “Aniyo~” Hyomin was about to leave her room, but stopped at the door. “Tell me one thing though, who is your date? Can I trust him to date my younger sister?” Jessica giggles “Yes Unni, he is my Hero!” with that Hyomin left hearing that she is going to date the older brother of her really good friend, Tiffany.
=================================================================================================================
Euhm Oppa, she is gone already you know that right?” Tiffany asks her brother who was still looking at the path Jessica took with her car. “I… know!” he mindlessly replied. “Don’t you think it time to… o I don’t know… get ready?” that brought the boy back to reality “O right, yes, yes… need to go!” Tiffany couldn’t help but to laugh at her brother. “Gosh he is so in love!” she shook his head “And they met a couple of hours ago, Aigoo Jessi what are you doing to my brother?” she mumbles, more like to herself as she was still the only one there, her sister IU went to her bedroom doing whatever she wants to do.
 
Kris came just out of the bathroom, with only his boxers as he was still trying to decide on what to wear; he was even getting frustrated and need his sister for advice. “Tiff!” he yells through the door “WHAT?” “Can you help me, please!” he could hear giggles coming from the stairway as he knew that she knew that he has trouble with his clothes. “Oppa you never~ o my god, go put some cloth on for crying out loud… what would happen if Jessi would come into your room and see you like this?” “What’s wrong with this, you’re my sister and I still have my boxers on!” “Yeah and that’s all you have on!” “What’s not to like? I have a nice toned six-pack; girls would fight to see this?” “Urgh Oppa, too much self esteem, do know that Jessi doesn’t like boys with too much self esteem!” “Noted, besides I’m only like this with you and you know it.”  Tiffany let out a sigh “Still if my girl is here than don’t do anything stupid… you got that?” “Yeah yeah Tiff, geez and I’m supposed to be the older one out here, now please help me find something to wear!” the girl was rummaging through all his cloth as she spoke “I’m just protecting my girl, she maybe looks strong but believe me she is as fragile as glass on the inside and I hate to see her cry~” she finally found some jeans with a shirt for her brother to wear. “So don’t make her cry!” “Arraseo Tiff, I will never make her cry… I promise!” he took a look at his watch. “All right, one hour to go… I should already leave I don’t want to be late for my first date!” he descended from the stairs with a bright smile on his face.
 
Aigoo this boy!” Tiffany mumbles, shaking her head at the descending boy “I have never seen him like this before~” she smiled brightly “What are you doing to him Jessi? Well whatever it is… I’m glad~”  she was still mumbling to herself while she was walking to her bedroom, also with a smile on her face as she is very happy for her older brother that he could finally meet a girl that isn’t after him for his fame and money.