Getting To Know Each Other

The Perfect Couple (KrisSica) - Hiatus/Rewriting
Euhm, you want to take a seat?” Kris asks after it got a little awkward when they just decided to have a date out of nowhere mostly because of his two sisters while they still doesn’t even know a thing about each other at all. “Sure~” the girl put Hyuna down on the couch next to her as she was leaning her tired body against her older sister. The little girl didn’t do much, but she was still tired. “Baby, you don’t want to play with Jieunnie?” the older girl asks as she spotted the 5 year old looking at the three of them. Hyuna looks up looking at her ‘new’ Unni to be and nodded cutely before trying to get off the couch. Of course her older sister had to help her a hand as she was just still too small for doing it by herself. “You want something to drink, coffee, thee or maybe just a soda or a warm coco or~”  “Oppa?” “Yes?” “You are rambling!” Jessica spoke teasing the boy who was still trying to get used for the idea of being in the same room as THE super model. “I don’t even get why you act like this Oppa… Fany Unni comes in second place you know?” “Yeah, maybe so… but she is my sister and you are just~” he put his hands on his mouth scoffing at himself for almost ranting out his thoughts of the girl. “I’m what Oppa?” the clueless girl asks curiously. “Well you know what they say about you~”  “Actually I don’t really know, I don’t watch TV that much and if I watch the TV its most probably would be a movie~” “O… so that’s why you still don’t know who I am?” He asks curiously, also trying to change the subject. “Yeah, Fany Unni never told me, but I guess you must be someone very known… but don’t change the subject!” “O darn, you got me there~” the two of them let out a laugh after his comment. “Fine, you’re very beautiful, hot, y and I can go on… well actually there are no words that really can describe you… your just all that is good… urgh look at me… I’m all rambling again!” his cheeks turns a slight color of pink, while her cheeks went as red as tomatoes can go as heat went up her face.
 
IU, who was still with playing with Hyuna, brought the two adults back to the world with their laughter. “I guess they have a lot of fun together!” Jessica commented with a smile. “Yeah, this is actually the first time that I see IU being like this… she and the second youngest have 10 year age difference so they won’t be hanging out like that! She is 15 so she is like being a real teenager.” Jessica smiles at him “Well I can’t say the same Hyuna and my Su Ji age difference is 5 years so they do often play with each other. However mostly Su Ji will play with me or more like try to prank me~”  she spoke with some laughter “But that’s also one of the reason that Hyuna is so clingy to me, my other siblings won’t be doing the things I do with her, I’m maybe a model and I have busy schedules, but I will always makes some time for the little girl… my oldest brother is mostly busy with work in our company, my second oldest brother, the younger twin is mostly busy with training people in Taekwondo including my third youngest sister Krystal so she is also busy with training a lot. Unni is mostly busy with studying and I have to help her often since… well… I’m kind of smart I guess. Well they say I am, o yeah and my younger brother is mostly busy with his friends going out and all…” Jessica was done talking when she finally notice that she just told him about her siblings without him asking, she tilts her head to her left “I don’t know why I told you that~”  “It’s fine, at least now I know a lot about you and your family! So where are your parents then?” “O they are in America since my father is the CEO there!” “Ah, I see…” “Yep, now I told you a lot about my family, why don’t you tell me about yours?” “Well alright, my oldest sister is a CEO of one of our Model/Fashion Company here in Seoul, my sister that comes after me is like you a Super Model and also a University student, which you would probably already have known…” Jessica nods her head happily. “My younger brother TAO is a Martial artist and has won many prizes with games he had played, also he is a college student so he is quiet busy as well, well I told you about Sully, she is being a teenager and then we have our manknae IU who you already know, she is just being a full time toddler.” “And your parents are?” “O there are here in Seoul, just working mostly at the Company of ours~”  “Ah… but then what do you do?” “Well, I’m done studying that’s for sure~” “You… are, then how old are you?” the girl whispers, but is still was clear for Kris to hear. “25~” Jessica let out a sigh of relieve “What? You thought I would be older?” “Yeah, you never know! Fany Unni never told me how old her siblings are!” “Then what’s you’re~ wait I remember already…” “You do hmmm…” “Yes, it was all over the news that you are the youngest Super Model there is! Well at least in Asia.
 
Jessica grinned, occasionally sipping on her drink she got from Kris. “So where are we going Oppa?” “Hmmm, I actually wanted to take you out for dinner, but I don’t know if that is even possible seeing that we both are very famous!” Jessica just shrugs her shoulder “I don’t really care for what they will say when they see us Oppa, I mean come on we are just going out for dinner… or are you ashamed of being seen with me?” “Pretty woman says what? Me ashamed of being seen with you, woman I would be honored at being seen with THE Super Model, my boys would be jealous, that’s for sure!” Jessica cheek went pinkish as heat went up her cheeks once again.
 
Eek Oppa that was very cheesy!” a loud voice boomed through the living room. The two that were also present looked up only to see Tiffany leaning against the door. “Since when were you there?” Kris asks with a raised eyebrow. “Long enough to here the cheesy line you spoke, you don’t just say that because of her status right?” the girl glares at her brother. “What?  Of course not, silly you should know me better then that… I'm your brother for crying out loud!” Tiffany shrugs her shoulders. “Just checking, if you ever hurt her feelings you will get it from me, brother or not get it?” “Uh-huh!” the boy saluted playfully towards his younger sister. Jessica was looking down with a smile on her face. That is how Tiffany is towards the younger girl, very protective as if they are sisters. “So when are you two going out?” Tiffany asks as she looks at the two youngest playing together, while the three year old was almost falling asleep, but couldn’t because of IU that was always disturbing her sleep. Kris looks at his watch than took his attention towards Jessica “What about 7 o’clock?” Jessica also looks at her watch and agreed happily bringing her attention towards Tiffany that was giggling and she felled curious as to why she was being like that. She stood up from her seat and walks towards the girl only to see her baby sister falling asleep occasionally while IU was trying to let her stay awake. She giggles as well as she steps closer towards the two girls.
 
I think it’s time for Hyuna to sleep Jieunnie!” she spoke softly towards the 5 year old as she lifts her sister up into her arms. “Aaaah, but I still want to pway!” IU whines with a pout on her face. “I know, what about next time?” “Hmmm~” the younger girl nods her head. “Otay!” she answers happily.
Hyuna was leaning against the chest of her sister falling asleep by the warmth she felled as well as safe as she knew nothing will happens to her now that she is in her sister’s arms.
 
I guess I will go home first to fresh myself up and to bring Baby Hyuna to bed!” Jessica spoke towards Kris. The male nods his head “Alright, I’ll pick you up at 7 o’clock!” “Sure, sounds good… I will message you my address when I get home, unless Unni knows my address from Hyomin Unni?” Tiffany nods her head “Yep got your address, I will give it to Oppa!” “Alright… see you tonight Oppa” “Uh-huh, drive safely!” “Always!
Jessica got into the driver’s seat after putting Hyuna into her seat and drove off, back to her house preparing for tonight’s dinner.
 

Vote is still on;

 

Last Poll for choosing the 'bad boy'