Chapter 3

ForYou

 

 

‘I just come by..’myungsoo started as both you and sungyeol does’nt know what to do.

‘hey L..its not like what you…’ sungyeol started to explain everything but stopped by..your kiss. You kiss sungyeol right infront myungsoo but sungyeol didn’t kiss you back. You can see that myungsoo was looking the other way. You still kiss sungyeol hoping that he will kiss you back, but he didn’t and he didn’t stop you either. You look into sungyeol’s eyes when you finally broke the kiss. His eyes were telling you what are you doing???

Sungyeol look at myungsoo but to his surprise..myungsoo was holding his laughing.

‘ahahaha..you think I might get jealous with that???!!!!’ myungsoo said between his laughing. Both you and sungyeol was dumbfounded at what he just said.

Then myungsoo got up and walked to the kitchen.but you swear..there is a flash of pain in his face by the time he turn and walk to the kitchen. You turned to sungyeol and both of you just stared at each other.

*stupid me..hurting him again and again! *

All three of you sitting at the dining table eating the breakfast you just made. A kimchi jjigae .Myungsoo was sitting infront of you while sungyeol next to you. Before, it always myungsoo who will sit next to you. You saw myungsoo smiled a little and that when you realize you were cooking myungsoo favourite food. Then, myungsoo looked up, catching you stared at him. He give you a smile. Not to mention, his smile always melt you inside. You turned to look at sungyeol.

‘are you going to kiss him again?? To make me jealous??’ said myungsoo . Sungyeol look at you as myungsoo spoke.

‘sorry to say..but its not going to work..im not going to feel jealous~~’ myungsoo continue, singing the word to you.

*please _______-ah.. don’t kiss him..not infront of me..cause it hurt a lot*

‘hey myungsoo..why are you here ??’ sungyeol said as he looked at myungsoo.

‘well..i was thinking that since youre dating..let have double date with me..’

‘you got couple already??’

‘no. but im going to confess today..’

‘umm..i need to go to bathroom..’ you interrupt them. You got up and went to your room. You closed the door and without your notice,your tears rolled down your cheek.

*damn! This so hard than what im imagine!*

*this must what he feel when I broke him the other day*

*I need to let him go..btw..i have sungyeol now..i cant let him broken too..*

After calming yourself down, you headed to the kitchen again to find myungsoo was calling someone.

‘hey..Hyuna..are you free now??’ you heard myungsoo said to the other line.

‘you wanna go out with me ..now??’ ok..you can imagine what Hyuna reaction now..and as soon as myungsoo hang off..she going to scream out loud.Hyuna always like myungsoo..ALWAYS. But too bad myungsoo never pay any attention as he have you as his girlfried. *but not anymore*

‘wahh..you going to confess to Hyuna L??’ Sungyeol asked as myungsoo ended the call. Myungsoo nodded to sungyeol’s question.