Chapter 2

ForYou

 

You were outside the examination room at the health section of Han Hospitals. It have been almost an hour until the white door finally open. Dr. Kang walked out followed by Sungyeol.

‘so tell me how is his condition..’you asked impatiently. Sungyeol already take a sit. You could see that he’s weakening.

‘he’s getting worse..if we still couldn’t found a donor..then im afraid hes only have a few month. He really need to do the heart transplant’ Then dr. walked away after his short explaination. Your mind couldn’t process what you just heard. You cant believe any of it. You looked at sungyeol and..

‘I’ll definitely find you a donor.’ You said to him. Sungyeol just miled back. Knowing it almost impossible to find a donor in short time.

************************************************************************************************

You were cooking in the kitchen. After all done,you walked to sungyeol room. He’s staying at your apartment so it will be easy for you to take care of him. You knocked the door and slowly step in. you see a figure in the bed, sleeping , and of course it sungyeol.

‘hey yeollie.wake up..’you shake him a little.

‘emmm…’

‘wake up…’you pulled a blanket that cover him.

‘Five minute more…’

*that’s it!* you walked to the bathroom and scoop water with your palm..then you splash it to sungyeol.

‘yah!!! Im wet already!!!!’ you quickly stormed out from the room as sungyeol was chasing behind you. You ran to the living room, laughing hard.

‘okay okay..im sorry!’ you said half pleading half laughing.

You ran to the living room and he still chasing. You ran around the couch and so did he, until you stumbled backward and fall. As soon as you open your eyes..you saw sungyeol..yeah..you fall into him and both of you were on the couch. Then suddenly someone walked into the living room and it the most least person you expected