First and Last ...

Empty Space..

Jonghyun’s POV

As I saw both of them lying on the floor together, my heart already explode in pain. The blood is already drained and all I want to do is to walk away. And as I walk away all the tears that I can pour out start to fall and the heaven does as well.

End of POV

Iu was shocked and immediately get up while G.O was still stunned. However, Iu pretend like nothing happened when suddenly, G.O grabs her wrist and hugged her.

“Iu-ah, I—I like you” he whisper.

Iu push G.O lightly with rounded eye. She was shocked from what G.O says. As she remembers that it’s only for a few days that they’ve met. However, while G.O and Iu was making a conversation, someone keep her eye on it. She keeps on smiling and chuckling like her planned is going well.

Meanwhile, Iu grabs her wrist right away and glare at G.O. She start to talk but then G.O’s ears seems not interested until Iu finally stated the word

“I can’t love you for my heart is already taken by someone else” and then, Iu finally left G.O dumbfounded.

As Iu left G.O, Hara still keep on following her knowing that Iu might go to Jonghyun wherein it won’t happen because of Iu never knew that Jonghyun is already back. When Iu stopped at the pedestrian lane, Hara’s madness and jealousness towards Iu occur and she became anxious knowing what might happen. She accelerated her car until it almost reached Iu but unfortunately, Jonghyun was there and Jonghyun pushed Iu to the ground.

Jonghyun gave Iu a wide smile then whisper…

“I’m so sorry for leaving you Jieun-ah, Saranghae” then a teardrops came out and splash at her. While Iu, hits her head at the ring of the road with a smile.

“I Love you too Jonghyun, now we can be together right? Just don’t forget me when we met again” she thought.

After 5 years…

Lee Ji Eun is on her way to her job with her reports when she saw Jonghyun’s car. She smile widely but unfortunately, Jonghyun ignores it.

But then, they meet again in the park and as Iu seated in the grass, someone also does it.

Iu recognizes him, then Jonghyun gave his wide smile as Iu gave it as well. They look up in the sky and smile approach them again.

“This is another story of us…”

  “We don’t know what destiny fated to us but I will look forward with it again…”

“I’m Lee Ji Eun”

“I’m Kim Jong Hyun”

“Arasso… Oppa…”

 

--The End