Does it really matters now!?

Empty Space..

No one's POV

I just woke up from my dead body, Oops! I mean from the coma.

I didn't expect that it is almost 3 years since the accident but..

I still remember the guy that I love the most but now, I know he hated me so much.

I never come back because I do love my future than him

But nevertheless that I forget him.

However, he doesn't even mind to go here?

Does it mean that he already forget me?

what if...

His first love come back?

NO~! I wont let it to happen.

He's MINE forever.

I will do everything to opposed that destiny or what so ever thingy.

He is MINE and be mine forever.

I need to go back in Korea, I need to get Jonghyun's heart again and we will stay here in Paris.

We will be tigether again..

end of POV

As Iu was doing all the report, someone call from the line.

She was about to answer it when G.O came in and ask her to be with him in the meeting.

"I--I just need you because you know the report so well so I guess.. there's no problem about that, am I right?" G.O ask hesitantly.

"Ah.. ne, it's okay sir." Iu replied.

"good then, let's meet later" G.O says and left.

Sometimes, I didn't get him! I try to be good at him but I think I can't pretend so well.aish, only if Jonghyun-oppa...pftt! No! I mean Yeonnie-ah is here, maybe I could do it so well. She's my cheerer so, there's no problem. she thought.

Then, after a second, a call come again.

Iu haltingly answered it and sighed.

"A--annyeong--haseyo, this is Star Empire Inquirer Company customer service, can I help you?" she says.

The line 2 seems like so quite then buttingly, a word came out.

"C--can I speak to Lee Ji Eun?" a broad voice says.

Me? Why? Who's this? My heart start to beat so fast and it seems like I heard that voice a year ago she thought.

"Ah-- ne, Iu speaking" she says nervously.

Then, the line 2 again became quite and after a minute or a second, line 2 end the line.

"Huh~!??" Iu irritatedly sighed.

What's up with that Guy!??? she thought.

While Iu is leaving the company on her way to the cafe where G.O instructed, suddenly a car bumped her that made her feet felt pain. The driver came out and ask Iu to guide her to the nearest hospital but unfortunately, when Iu try to get up she accidentally fall that trigger for them to fall with each other’s body.

Jonghyun’s POV

I’m walking along the street when suddenly a familiar figure came out from a publishing company. I try to look at her when suddenly a car came and bumped her. I felt something that torn my heart that I immediately run towards the accident when I unfortunately recognize the guy which is my rival in states together with the very charming but simple girl which is… Lee Ji Eun!??!! Yeah, it’s her! I slowly walk with a huge smile when they accidentally fall with each other’s body. I was stunned and can’t help but feel the jealous. I want to come near to them then punch G.O’s face but it seems like I don’t have to. I’m not Iu’s light shining armor anymore and maybe, she forget me already.

Flashback*

"Dont look at me, don't dare to check out for who I was. Arasso?" the man grinned.

Iu was not moving and was startled as the man exclaimed.

But then, as Iu was speechless…

The man again spoke "Silence means Yes…" he smirked.

Iu on the other hand was about to say something but she decided to nods and agree for what the man told her.

It’s almost 3minutes when suddenly the man, back hugged Iu and spoke.

"I just want to warmth you" he smiled.

Flashback* -- Diary

He tried to open the diary. He controls all his emotion when he unexpectedly read a very touching sentence with the picture of them.

Me and Jonghyun: “The best guy that I ever met. He’s a man that I dreamed of and I trust the most. The only guy that I given my heart away and my first love since the day that I knew him…”

All his emotion burst out again. His madness explodes when someone came near and back hugged him tightly.

“Oppa, I’m back!” the girl says.

Jonghyun was shock recognizing whose voice it came from. It’s not a good dream because of its actually the worse. That girl is the reason of his leaving and now that she’s back, everything seems impossible but he realizes that everything has been change now that he can’t go back the time wherein Iu and him were together. This time, it won’t be regret he thought.  As he held Hara’s hand and lean on it.

“Let’s go together Hara, let’s go back from where we came from” he says.

Then Hara nodded and smile widely.

“I know Oppa, I know that you’re mine and will always be mine” she whisper and grins.

Then a tear from Jonghyun’s eye falls down as he close his eyes.

End of Flashback*

I can only do that when you’re not looking at me. And now that I must move on and go on with another destiny, I guess you and I will just be a dream forever.

End of POV

 

A/N:

Woo!!! Chapter 4 is Here!

1 more CHAPTER and it nearly ends here!!! :))))))

I hope for your cheers and support.

Well, I'm still thinking of the ending.

Would it be a HAPPY or NOT?

Shall I give it a SEQUEL or not?

uhmmmmmmmmm..

I really don't know..

So confusing~ :DD