Who is He?

Empty Space..

Iu start her day happily. She first call her best friend which is Jiyeon and go to her work early as she could when suddenly she bumped into someone.

G.O's POV

I'm walking along the hallway when someone bumped me.

Yes, its her again. The girl that I help out to be part of my parents company.

I'm a bit disappointed when she just ignored me last day but today, seems like she's different.

She bowed at me so many times and she even gave me a wide smile.

end of POV.

After the music recording, Jonghyun already decided to left the company to do some more activities when he accidentally open the wishing box that Iu gave to him the day before his birthday and before he left.

Flashback*

“Oppa! Oppa! I have something to give to you” Iu said excitedly.

“Uhm? What is it Jieun- ah?” Jonghyun replied haltingly knowing that he’s still confused of how to tell his departure in the next morning.

“But… wait! Before that, you must promise me one thing Oppa” Iu says.

“Okay, what kind of promise is that you want?” he said.

“I want you to keep it and not open it until the day that we are already mature and have our dreams come true also, still your angel” Iu says while pouting and weeping her tears.

Jonghyun on the other hand, just bit his lips and smiled. He pull out Iu and hugged from Iu’s back and whisper

“Yes, I will Jieun- ah and when that time came I promise to love you more than what I felt for today”

End of Flashback*

Jonghyun’s POV

So what could it be Iu- ah? It’s already a year ago but still this box has never been opened but I guess, its already the right time. I might never see you ever again after this day even though, I’m already here I’m still so far. There’s always a wall to separate us.

End of POV

While opening the box Jonghyun almost tearing up and felt nervous. He wants to be strong but this time it’s different. He already gives up and he doesn’t know why. When he already saw the gift which is a notebook album, he unexpectedly cried hard and hugged it like there’s no tomorrow. He finally kneeled down and said

“I’m wrong for leaving you and I wish I can ask for another chance”.

However, someone entered the room quietly while smiling widely,

“I’m back!” she thought.

 

A/N:

not enough time so I'm really sorry for late update.

Please wait for me. ^^ thanks again to the subbies and readers.

 

 

 

so cool, I wanna dance like KAI!!! :DD