CHAPTER 1

I'm Secretly in Love with the Person I Hated Most

 

"!!!"

"HUH! SAID THE !!!"

"I'M NOT A !!!", Chanyeol shouted back while giving you his darkest glare.

"Yeah right! !", you smirk and emphasized the word .

And there! You and Chanyeol didn't stop bickering.

Kris just sigh,"What will I do with this two? I will not get shock if one day I'll just hear a news about them becoming a couple." he said to Chen and Sehun.

"Yeah right," Chen said while smiling. Sehun just shook his head.

"Aww men! We missed the 'Boxing match'? Again", Luhan voice came out of no where. He is walking with D.O. and Baekhyun towards where Kris, Chen, and Sehun are. Watching the two of you with awe.

"No hyung! They're still fig-", Sehun said but was being cut of by D.O.

"No no Hunnie, because they'll end in 3...2...1" D.O. Smirk.

"I HATE YOU!!!", You and Chanyeol shouted in unison and storm in opposite way.

"WHAH! Hyung! How did you do that?!" Sehun asked D.O.

"Do what?" D.O. asked him back.

"How can you predict when they'll end?" Sehun asked with awe.

D.O. and the rest gave Sehun a are-you-kidding-me-look?!! "Are you still not used to them?! I mean, they've been doing that since-" D.O. stopped remembering when.

"-FETUS!" Luhan pointed out. All of them chuckled except from Sehun who's still analyzing what Luhan said. *They're already fighting since they were fetus?! Whoah! That's amazing!* He said to himself with twinkling eyes.

Baekhyun notice Sehun's twinkling eyes. "Yah! Hunnie! That's just a joke okay. A JOKE!", Baekhyun said to him preventing himself to laugh.

"OH MY GHAD! Don't tell me you believed on what I have said?!" Luhan blurted out. Sehun pouted and shyly nodded.

"BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" All of them crack up. Except from Kris who's holding his laughters.

"Meanie hyungs!" Sehun was so embarrased and sulking.

Kris tries his best not to laugh. He put his arm around Sehun's shoulder. "Aww... Our maknae is so gullible!", he said to Sehun while the other are laughing all they're guts out.

"Let's just eat," Kris said.

"Yeah! Let's eat! I feel so hungry after laughing so much!" Chen is panting while holding in his stomach because of so much laughing.

"FIGHTING FETUS," Luhan blurted out again still can't move one.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" All of them crack up again and this time including Kris.

"YAH!!! NOT EVEN YOU KRIS HYUNG!!!" Sehun whined.

(A/N: Hahaha poor maknae!)