Chapter 2

Help give their best

POV Hyuna

 

Hyuna was quietly in the women's locker room is changing, when he hears some steps, and male voices.

 

-Hyuna could make a nice pose for us? - A boy, tall, was well behind her, with a camera in hand.
 
- What are you doing here? I demand that you leave here. -Hyuna tried to run, but there were other boys the surrounding. She was without the t-shirt. One of the lowest held on your wrist. But another noise if made in that locker room.
 
-ARGH, it's always like that? This mess? If I were you would be running far from here. Now. - One of the boys grabbed Jiyoon and twisted his arm, making others run, after he saw that they were far away, dropped the boy making him fall to the ground in pain and then immediately apologized and ran out of the locker room. -And you should be but isn't smart?
 
-Sorry unnie, thank you, this is the second time that helps me.
 
-No need to apologize, to finish this soon, will know if any of them appear again ...
 
The obeyed, she was so bossy, I really liked it.
 
Today I decided to enter the volleyball team, I like, but I was never very good, but I decided to push myself, workouts are pulled, but I decided to do to get but, I dunno, has workout, this should help you stay but strong.
 
The only problem is that I can not exaggerate, I'm half feeble, sensitive, anything, my heart speeds up too much and get tired easily, I got to swoon.
 
Now I was running like crazy by playing Court, best ...trying to play, Sohyun was very upset watching the game, and I'm trying to give my utmost, in what, I was at my limit and the coach was we massacring. Or just I was over that way?
 
I don't, but always has an unhappy player who pushes me when the ball comes my way, and I was now prepared, but again the idiot hit in front of me a few minutes and Jiyoon had drawn, she plays very well, I admire every day but for her. The other team hit back, and now I would try, I walked in front of the girl, but I was pushed with great force, ended up falling and hurting a lot. His arm hit in my face, there was crazy, Jiyoon came running to help me lift.
 
But the worst was to come, was hoping to give a headline, was really tensed, I did, and the ball went straight, nor well and went close to my hands, I went with so much desire that I just going ahead and stumbling, some people were laughing, I saw Sohyun get nervous and swearing at all, the team was ready to get another and pro ball was coming through, I could not do it, but do not know how Sohyun came and gave the headline for me, was incredible, the ball had been so strong , and she did, and if I had done so discouraging, probably was complaining of pain.
 
The play set was over and my bruises were bleeding because of the spill, and my arms are sore, Sohyun was cleaning out the bruised my knee, it burned so much.
 
-So, So, Soso, it's hurting?  -Said closing his eyes so much that it burned.
 
-Easy, already will end unnie.
 
-You're really cool, why not join the team?  - Sohyun asked Jiyoon, while she took care of me. I was a little jealous, with intimacy that she spoke with Sohyun.
 
-I'm not as good as you Jiyoon. -Replied dryly, strange, Sohyun is not so. - I'm sorry, but Hyuna and I'll join the Theatre Club and. ..
 
-Jiyoon I want to definitely come in time. -Interrupted the Soso, that would be my goal. - I can?
 
-But Hyuna ?
 
-Yes, you can. -Jiyoon said.
 
-Unnie, and the drama club?
 
-Sorry Sohyun, but will not give to do the same club than yours. -I answered, and I was following with Jiyoon.
 
-Will have to train hard you know?
 
-Of course I will give as much as me.
 
 

POV Sohyun

 

Because? Because she was giving up, after that Jiyoon arose, we seem to be distant, but I can't stand it.

 

Was going to class, and there it was, showing their annotations to Jiyoon, and some of our colleagues at the door were commenting on a few things, in fact the whole room was kinda commenting, said that Hyuna could be enjoying the Jiyoon, and as they were a couple of cool, I had to go out there, I don't want to hear this, because I want to be who to love Hyuna.
 
I was decided, would join pro Club, not only as a player, I will be the Manager.
 
-Sohyun what do here? -Hyuna asked me surprise.
 
-I will be the Manager unnie. -I could see my eyes on fire now, it was funny.
 
-Then okay, I'd better like Sohyun player.
 
 
Days After
 
-That Hyuna does not give up. -The unnie is doing their best, the coach sent him all of the time running around the Court, she was so cute, and tired. Today until I got better for her, and I made cookies. Well I failed some 4 times to do it ...
 
Range. -The teacher yelled.
 
-Brought something to eat. -I said.
 
-What a coincidence, also brought something. I made cakes.  -Hyuna opened the small basket, were beautiful, and seemed delicious, the other girls of the time, they were praising others.
 
-Sohyun what you brought? -Hyuna asked me.
 
-I didn't bring anything.  -Hid my behind me.
 
-No spoil food. -Jiyoon grabbed from my hands.
 
-JIYOON. -Cried in despair, it was horrible compared to what Hyuna did.
 
-But that ugly biscuit.  -Jiyoon opened and demonstrated for us two.
 
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ''UGLY'' ? IDIOT! -Said sulking.
 
-What matter is like ... -Hyuna was wanting to mitigate can only ...
 
-Argh that bitter. -Jiyoon said.  -You do not cook well.
 
-Jiyoon, get out of here. -Got a biscuit with rage and decided to prove it. It was tense.
 
-Can I prove?  -Hyuna got one.
 
-NO, YOU CAN'T UNNIE.
 
-Huuumm, this slightly bitter Sohyun, but still have flavor. -Hyuna tried to chew it.
 
-Don't try to console me.
 
-NO MORE REST, COMING BACK TO TRAIN. -Coach yelled.
 
 
They turned pro workout and sat in one of the banks. Af that was depressing, ridiculous, I'll play somewhere after that. That way the Hyuna will end if unconcerned with me, I doubt that she'll look that way. Gives next time I'll ask for her to teach me how to cook. Because that way this difficult.
 
-Manager, Manager, bring a towel.  -Argh people without free and loose ... I thought to myself.
 
When I got back was a wheel, I found strange things. When I approached, I saw Hyuna dropping on the floor.
 
-You are well? I'll takes her to the infirmary. -Jiyoon approached Hyuna seemed worried.
 
-I'm fine ... -Hyuna said trying to get up, but failed.
 
-I said it was not for you strive too much. -Jiyoon to rebuked and picked up and placed in her arms. -Come along Sohyun.
 
Jiyoon followed to the nurse, I was thinking lately Hyuna has passed badly and always those who helped was Jiyoon, I sometimes was switched off, or wasn't around, so many girls feel that they make a good pair, I never went on that issue. Maybe if I were equal Jiyoon, perhaps it would be best for her, but I didn't have all this attitude and strength.
 
 
--------------------------------------------
 
-Now rest and then go straight home.  -The nurse said to Hyuna.
 
-Thank you Jiyoon.  - Hyuna thanked.
 
-Well I'll go first. -Jiyoon left the infirmary.
 
-I'm so inferior because it is so poor now ... - Hyuna said staring at the ceiling of that Ward.
 
-Don't say this unnie, perhaps my biscuits have done the effect on you. -Said wanting to relax.
 
-Isn't it.  -She took seriously.  -Is that I don't have physical strength ...What do I do to be like Jiyoon. She is so cool, I want to be but next to her.  -Said and soon after fell asleep through exhaustion.
 
Hyuna ... she admires both Jiyoon, is the same way that I admire, I think what I feel for her, have to be forgotten ....
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
- Our cultural festival, but will start early, because this class of 3rd year will be busy with exams, someone wants to give an idea of ​​what our room will make this year?!  - The teacher asked the class.
 
-I think a play. -Jihyun raised his hand first.
 
-Play?
 
-I think that would be good.
 
- Hyuna will be the princess.
 
-great idea.
 
Various students talked loudly.
 
-But because I? -Hyuna said.
 
-Good idea, will be the Hyuna Princess. -Jihyun decided for herself.
 
-Because you are deciding for me?  -Whimpered Hyuna.
 
-Good Hyuna acts as Cinderella, just missing the Prince. -Jihyun scored on the Blackboard.
 
-Argh the boys don't want to.  -Fellow Jihyun was thinking whoever put as Prince, since the boys refused to act, but only to assist on the play.
 
-I know, will have to be a girl, how about Jiyoon? She would be dressed as Prince. -Jihyun concluded.
 
- It that Jiyoon? -Sohyun said indignantly, and decide it, Jiyoon and Hyuna will still be together.
 
-Jiyoon missed today, I think you should not decide on its own. -Hyuna raised his hand to rule, but ignored.
 
-This right, we will give away the remains of the roles.  -Jihyun got a box and was going to those who would act, and forced some girls in the class to participate. Most were getting good roles and Sohyun was fearful of catching the worst is that the box has not had gone through it, and the role of stepmother, the evil Sisters of Cinderella had already left. When he arrived in time to Sohyun, she feared, but took the role, when opened, she just stood in silence with his head down, looked around her a gloomy climate there was like, Hyuna even decided to see if it was something so bad.
 
-Oh Soso, mouse ... I bet it will be very fluffy... like Mickey Mouse ... - Hyuna tried to animate it, but nothing.
 
-Mouse? Mouse? Because mouse? -Sohyun pronounced low even with the cold weather and dark.