Chapter 1

Help give their best

A pity I missed the first day of the ceremony ... I picked up a very strong flu, and could only return to school a week later. Strange sense I was there, it seemed like I was a freshman in high school, everyone looked at me. Very shameful.

When I arrived in class, I saw that the Professor had not yet arrived. For my happiness. I saw a group of girls who were chatting and guy I saw, but not so bad, some even wondered among themselves, who was I..the girl who had just arrived. Is I was looking like a student is transferred.

Besides being a little lost, and rolled up to find a place to sit, I went so fast that neither looked much to my back.
 
-Kwon? -Someone touched my shoulder, I turned quickly, as someone there knew my name, what can I say, it's a simply beautiful girl, she had a big smile, she seems to be very friendly, and a striking look, I'd say she could be cute and y at the same time, how is it possible? She continued to talk and I wake up from the trance. -Kwon Sohyun right?
 
-Yes. - I replied still admiring
 
-This is your table. - It took Me and pulled the Chair for me to sit, and beautiful is gentle. Already I'm deluding yourself here..
 
-Thank You. -Which gave me only respond so cut that way.
 
-You recovered from your cold? - She replied and sat at a table next to mine.
 
-Yes, and as you know I was sick?
 
-I asked the teacher. - She smiled. -You are lucky to already be better, well I still do not apressentei me, my name is Kim Hyuna, our age difference is minimal, but still I am the eldest, I am happy to meet you Sohyun.
 
-Glad to know it too. - smiles back, I was watching when I see something that I know, I spot on your wrist a bracelet silver and in it was written the name of a program that I watch every Friday holidays, a dance program, is not very well known. - Unnie you watch the Dance styles ? (*I saw that zero creativity that I created the business name, ignore*).
 
- What, you know this program? - She asked excited and I assented in response. - I haven't seen anyone who watch this program is perfect, everyone had to know, that dance too personal.  -Hyuna Unnie was so excited just getting up and taking my hands celebrating and untied to speak.  - Did you watch last week?  That girl was too.

-Yes, she is my favorite.

-Hey what are you guys talking about?  -A short hair girl, almost the same size as my approached together with other girls.

-A dance program, is too much. -Hyuna said with eyes shining, like a child, so cute.

-You're the girl who missed the ceremony, well I'm Jihyun.

 

 ---------------------------------------------

 

The lessons went well, it was fun, Hyuna unnie looks to be very popular, and thanks to her I could order me, she has many friends, when we go to the bathroom, she decided to go first and canteen there the other girls were commenting on it.
 
-This liking here and Hyuna? -Jihyun asked me.
 
-Yes, thanks to her wasn't lost, was dying of shame. -Said blushing.
 
-Hyuna is good person, and very popular, you have to see, there are many boys that if they declare for her, but she is not involved with any of them, strange isn't it? Sometimes this gives me anger, I wanted the boys to speak with me as well.
 
It is quite strange. -said kinda lost, didn't like the part of the boys were at the foot of it, argh jealous, bad started dating and I'm with jealous, I'm well jealous with my friends, then this explanation.
 
Even after you go back to class, I spent an extreme shame, Hyuna was quietly noting everything that the professor was so concentrated, so beautiful, she told me she did not like to write down, but prometou that would begin the year as a good student applied, just didn't know if it would last. What makes me curious but by her, is that she is not of type I, who doesn't like to do things just to be doing in class, she simply kept quiet, or lying on the table.
 
Was so distracted that only saw her when she turned to me, I stared for a few seconds and smiled. Suddenly I was stained and my heart sped up, I hope she doesn't find anything too much.
 
When you leave school, Hyuna unnie, Jihyun unnie, and but two classmates, spent in a diner, and talked up too. But then my mother called me and I had to go back. That thing, first day of school, but fun I had today.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 Next day I was on the train going to school, it was the horror, too tight. When we stopped at a certain station saw Hyuna unnie call me, she is so happy until morning, she came running towards me, the worst came next, with more passengers, the guys who work at stations, pushed us like sardines, Hyuna stumbles at all, until you come to me and almost fall over me, lucky I was holding firm on those rings, she was facing me, it changed my breath, her body was glued to my, I just closed my eyes to control myself, his breath would knock a little below my ear, as she is from the same time as mine.
 
As she was without support, just moving your arms on my waist and lowered his head on my shoulders, I was too hot, but people came and it pressed.
 
-Soso, sorry, this is too crowded.
 
-No problem unnie.  -I took advantage of the moment and its smell was so nice and soft. But always has someone to mess up things.
 
-Drugs, has a hand in my ... -Hyuna said closing his eyes.
 
-WHAT, WHO?  -said angrily. A ert.
 
-This hurting. -Hyuna flinched.
 
-BUT WHAT IS THIS?
 
-Old you should not do such a thing ...right? -A girl a little high but I, and brown hair, and face strong, stopped that idiot ert.
 
-Excuses, excuses, please this hurting. -The old said showing pain, his arm was stuck behind him, the girl had the same great force.
 
-Exit from now on is time. -She ordered and the old left, people around were commenting how nasty and disgusting was that kind of person. In the background I wanted to be saved, but the important thing is that this girl was quick enough to get rid of this.
 
-Thank you, I thank you for the help. -Hyuna ran up to the girl.
 
-No biggie. -The girl came out in front of us without saying anything but.
 
-Unnie, she wears the same uniform that our, she must be in the 3rd year.
 
-So embarrassing, this always happens, and I can't even defend myself. - Hyuna's eyes were full of tears, it cut my heart.
 
-Unnie, its not your fault.
 
-But I could have screamed, but I was afraid.
 
-Come here. -Hugged, some tears escape from his eyes. -No need to cry, heard. -I think I really have to be on the side of her, as sensitive.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
When we finally arrived in the room, saw the girl who had saved us, she was in our class, and I would say that I got it wrong and ugly or she repeated. She was sleeping in my wallet, good is my place then I'll wake up it. The shook, pushed, and nothing, the teacher had arrived, and sent to sit in our seats.
 
The only way would be yelling, the poor thing got amazing, she was so sleepy that I think or thought of me swearing at least.
 
-Jeon Jiyoon, your place is here in front. -The teacher said pointing to the table. And appears first.  
 
She was so sleepy that just said his name and went back to sit.
 
-New year's but she repeated once, it's his second time doing this series, are personal care of this little girl. -The teacher sneered a bit, and she was not interested. The girls were commenting how much was seemed to be cool and the boys how much she was beautiful too.