Chapter 32 - FINAL

Last Farewell

 

 

"Why doesn't my daughter remember byunghun?" Raina's mom asked the doctor. "Is byunghun someone important to her?" The doctor asked calmly. Her mom nodded. "He was her late boyfriend. He passed away due to the car crash that happened months ago" 

 

"There you go," The doctor sighed. "Since byunghun is very important to her. He had left a big scar in her heart. That is why she forgot him. Because he meant so much to her" Raina's mom started to cry. "But they had too much memories together, if she doesn't remember him, then its as if that never happened." 

 

"Calm down dear," Raina's dad hugged her. "Is there any way she can remember him?" He asked. "Maybe, anything can happen. It will be a miracle if she remembers him" The doctor answered. "Just don't talk about byunghun in front of her for now, okay?" Raina's parents nodded.

 

"I guess i have to call the lee's and tell them not to visit her yet" She mumbled. "You do that" Raina's dad said and gave her a bitter smile.

 

Your POV

 

"Raina, you have to eat!" IU whined. "But i'm not hungry! I ate 10 minutes ago, do you want me to become fat?!" I yelled and pouted. "I just want you to be healthy! You look like a skeleton now" She mumbled. "Y-yah yah!Talk about yourself" I said and  stuck my tongue out.

 

*Knock knock* A man came in with roses. "Myungsoo oppa" I smiled. "Hey, you alright now?" I nodded. "i'll b-be going now" IU said and walked out of the room with her face flushed. "I was so worried," He muttered. "You didnt wake up for weeks. I thought you'll never wake up" He said and frowned. "Hey,"I said. "I'm here now, right?" "Yes, and i'm glad" He placed the roses in the vase and sat on the chair near my bed.

 

"Thanks for the roses, oppa!" I said shyly. He grinned. "I miss you so much" "I miss you too" "RAINAAAAA" Ricky came in the room while panting. "Whats wrong ricky?" "L.joe hyung wants to see you! At the garden rooftop!" I looked at myungsoo. "Sorry oppa, but i'll see you later" I said. 

 

"See you later" He smiled and walked out of the room. Ricky helped me get on my wheelchair and pushed me all the way to the rooftop. It was beautiful. Different types of flowers were there. It looks like heaven. "Bye noona" Ricky said and quickly left.

 

L.joe came and walked towards me. He was wearing a tuxedo. He looks really good. "Are we celebrating something?" I joked. "Maybe" He replied and smiled sweetly. "Raina-ah" "Yes?" He kneeled down on the floor and took out a small box. He opened it and inside was a beautiful diamond ring.

 

My eyes widened. "What are y-you doing?" "I know i've hurt you a lot. But i want you to know that i really really love you. I can't spend another not knowing your my wife yet. I know we're still young, but our love is strong. We can make it happen, raina. So, will you marry me?" He asked while tearing.

 

I covered my mouth with my hand. Tears started streaming down my face, i nodded repeatedly. "Is that a yes?" "Y-yes. I want to marry you, L.joe" L.joe's eyes widened and he hugged me. "Thank you, raina. I promise to love you more than i love myself. I love you, so much"

 

****** Wedding day ******

 

I looked at the mirror nervously. "Do i look okay, mom?" "Yes sweety, you look beautiful" She walked towards me and kissed my forehead. "I can't believe my only daughter is getting married" She mumbled and started to cry. "Don't cry, mom" I wiped her tears and hugged her.

 

"I promise to visit you always. i love you mom" "I love you more, princess. Now lets hurry, the wedding starts in 10 minutes" I felt my heart beating faster. "I'm so nervous" I muttered. I walked to the hall with my dad by my side. He kissed my forehead before walking with me down the aisle.

 

Everyone looked at me and smiled. I felt my hands getting sweaty. Omo, i'm so nervous! I turned to my right and saw IU and teen top seating down. They smiled at me. IU was literally crying. Myungsoo was next to her comforting her. Looking at all of them started to make me tear. My highschool was complete because of them. 

 

I am really glad, i got the chance to know them. "We're here" My dad whispered. L.joe offered his hand while looking gorgeous as ever. "You look beautiful" He said and i smiled. "You too" I said and we both laugh. The pastor started saying the words. "L.Joe, would you take park raina as your loving wife and promise to love her forever?" "Yes, i do" He answered.

 

"Park raina, will you take L.joe as your husband?" "Yes!" i said and grinned. "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kissed the bride" L.joe leaned towards me and our lips met. Everyone was cheering especially teentop. "I love you," He whispered. 

 

 

THE END.

 

PLEASE READ THE NEXT CHAPTER.