Chapter 9

Last Farewell

It was 12 a.m and i'm writting the essay for my english exam. Love. Hmm how should i start the essay? 

 

 

For those who are skeptical about love, love doesn't come up wrapped, already made. Love works for all those who work at it. It needs a twosome for it to work out. Love is something that makes happy things happier. It is a language just for two, spoken in a world just for two, as time stands still-just for two. To share love with someone is to know the fullest meaning of what happiness can be. Love knows no bound, and we sometimes loose our grasp with reality when we're in love.  Unfortunately, love can make you and it can also break you.

 

"I guess thats okay for the first paragraph" I mumbled to myself and yawned. I closed my room light and lied down on my bed. I was holding thye necklace byunghun gave. "Goodnight byunghun" 

 

The next day

 

"Sweety, you're late!" Mom shouted from downstairs. I groaned and looked at my alarm clock. Holy . It's 7.30. "I need to be there at 8!" I ran to the bathroom and freshened up. I wore my uniform, grabbed my school bag and ran downstairs. "Ready to leave?"  My dad asked. I nodded and pushed my hair back. "Oh, the clip! appa, give me a minute!" I ran upstairs and wore the clip. "Ah, how can i forget the necklace too!" I mentally face palmed myself. I wore the necklace and ran back downstairs.

 

"Ready to go now?" My dad asked this time with a raised eyebrow. I nodded and smiled. "Yep." 

 

School (Recess time)

 

Its been a while since i recessed alone. I've been always recessing with teentop and IU, its tiring sometimes. I went to the football field. The first place i ever went when i first came here into this school. I sat down at the bench and started sketching. Yes, i always bring my book with me. I love sketching. Wait scratch that, i love sketching byunghun's face.

 

I was now drawing byunghun's face. Everything about  him i remembered. His eyes, his perfect jawline. Just like L.joe's..."Raina?" "L.joe?" His presence's shocked me and i dropped my sketchbook. "Mianhe.." L.joe chuckled and picked up my scketchbook. He flipped through the pages and his eyes widened. Ah, how can i forget?! He does have byunghun's face.

 

"It's not like what you think it is.." I said softly. "You really like to draw me huh?"  L.joe said and smirked. "L.joe, thats not-" He cut me off. "But who's byunghun? i remembered you said his name the first time we met?" Oh crap. Should i tell him?! Wont he freak out?! "Uh L.joe, thats not you.." "What?" His eyes widen. "That's my late boyfriend byunghun.."

 

"Late boyfriend?" I nodded. "I know you're probablyy shock and-" "So my twin is dead.." L.joe said with tears in his eyes and sat down. I sat next to him. "Wh-what do you mean twin?" "I'm adopted. And my parents once said when i was young that i had a twin. I tried my best to look for him but i just couldn't find him. My parents won't tell me his name.." L.joe's voice was now shaky.

 

Tears were rolling down my face. I can't belive this. L.joe is byunghun's twin. 

 

Double update for you guys :3 i'll update next saturday! Please wait for me :) Do subscribe and comment xD Like seriously, i need to know what you guys think of this story so far! SO PLEASE COMMENT!  No silent readers okay keke