Chapter 31

Last Farewell

 

 

"Raina, wake up" I opened my eyes. "Where am i?" I looked around, everything was white and beautiful. "Are you okay?" I turned around and my eyes widened. "Byunghun? Am i in heaven?" I felt tears on my cheeks. "No silly, you're in your dream," He caressed my cheeks and smiled. "I missed you so much, byunghun-ah!" I broke down and started sobbbing. I hugged him tight.

 

I miss his his smell. I miss the way his hands wrapped around my waist. He broke the hug and smiled again. His angelic smile is making me tear up more. "Be strong" he said. "You have to wake up" I shook my head. "No byunghun, if i wake up, i'll never get to see you again! I miss you so much" "I know" he said while comforting me.

.

"But your parents, friends and L.joe..they are waiting for you" "No" I shook my head again while crying. "I want to be with you" He wiped my tears "I want to be with you too, but i can't be sellfish. Please be strong and wake up raina-ah"   He kissed my forehead and whispered. "I'll always love you. Please forget me" 

 

No one's POV

 

It's been two weeks since raina got into a coma. L.joe only had a few injuries near his arms and legs but it was raina who got injured badly. For two weeks straight, L.joe has been with raina. he cried often, he can't help but feel like its his fault.

 

"Please wake up, i missed you" L.joe whispered while holding her hand. He felt hurt seeing her lifeless on the bed. "Hyung, get some rest" Ricky said while patting his shoulder. "You need some rest" Chunji and Cap said. L.joe shook his head. "Not until she wakes up" He mumbled.

 

L.joe's eyes widened when he felt her fingers moving. "GUYS, CALL THE DOCTOR! RAINA'S MOVING" L.joe yelled. Teentop hurried and got out of the room to call the doctor and her parents. Raina started gasping for air. "Hold on raina, you'll be fine" L.joe said while crying.

 

The doctor came in with the nurses. "I'm sorry, but you have to leave now" L.joe nodded and got out. He started crying uncontrollably. "If anything happens, its all my fault" He said. Raina's mom went to him and hugged him. "L.joe-ah, she'll be fine"

 

After 30 minutes, the doctor came out while smilling. "She's okay now. You can go in the room to see her" The doctor said and left. Everyone sighed in relief and got in. The first person to be in the room was L.joe. "Raina..." 

 

Your POV

 

"Raina..." L.joe walked towards me. His eyes were puffy and red. He looked very tired too. I frowned. "Are you okay?" He laughed. "I'm supposed to ask you that" He smiled. "I'm okay, my body hurts a bit but i'm fine" "Thats great to know, uh raina.." "Yes?" "I'm sorry, if it wasn't for me-" "Shh, its not your fault. Please don't blame yourself. I'm okay now. See? Nothing to worry about"

 

"I love you" He said and kissed my cheeks. "I love you more" I whispered and giggled. "Raina?!" My parents came in and hugged me. "Ouch, my body.." "Sorry sweety! We missed you so much!" Dad said while mom started tearing. "Mom, don't cry.." "I'm just so happy to see my baby again" 

 

"its good to see you guys too!" Minutes later, teen top came in with IU. "Raina!" Chunji and IU shouted the same time and ran to me. "I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Both of them said in unison. I started laughing, "You guys are so cute!" IU pouted "I miss you, okay"  "I miss you too, IU-ah" 

 

"Raina dear" "Yes mom?" "Byunghun's mom is gonna visit you later okay? She's coming from busan" Byunghun? "Who's byunghun?" I asked. 

 

 

I am sad to say, this story is coming to an end next chapter :((( i wanna thank everyone who supported my fic from the start till the end <33 i love you guys so much! Thank you again for subscribing and commenting you :*