Final

Can't Forget You {Sequel To: I Gave Up On Us A Long Time Ago}

 

Sehun's POV  

It's been a year since Miyoung left me and my heart has yet to heal. I tried anything and everything to forget her. I left the apartment we shared and stayed at the Exo-K dorm full time. She took almost all of our memories, so nothing else reminded me of her. Just my heart, was still hoping and wishing that she'd someday come back to me.

   Today, I had the day off and I decided to go out for a walk. "Do you want one of us to come?" Suho hyung asked. I just shook my head and rejected his offer. I turned around to leave.

    "Wait! Here!" D.O hyung came running up to me, "It's cold out take a jacket," he said. I smiled a bit as I took the jacket from his hands, "Thanks umma," I reply before throwing on the jacket and leaving the dorm by myself.

   As I walked around the streets, I started to think a lot. I thought of Miyoung, I thought of the day she left me, broke my heart. I wasn't mad at her then, and I'm still not mad at her now. I'm not mad or angry because I know she was in as much pain as I was. I just have so many questions that were left unanswered. Questions that kept me up thinking all night long.

    "I'm leaving you because although we both may be hurting right now, you'll thank me later." she replied.

   As I continued to walk around, I started thinking about it. It had been one year right now, and I was still hurting. I was still not thankful for the decision she made.

   I want to see her again, just once more. I just wanted to see Miyoung once more, just to know if she's doing okay. To ask her why she made that decision. To know if she still loved me as much as I still loved her or if she had moved on.

   "I-I......gave up on us a long time ago." Miyoung's voice echoed through my head.

   Although I heard her say that to me, I heard her say that she gave up on us, I still didn't believe those words then and I still don't believe them now. She couldn't have given up on our love, we've been through a lot together and it was impossible for her to give up on us so easily.

   I stopped walking and looked at where I was. I smiled as I stood in front of the place where Miyoung and I had met. It was a small cafe, she worked there and I came in everyday, just to see her. Of course, she eventually got a better job.

   I opened the door and walked in. This place was still so familiar, it was still full of memories, beautiful memories. I looked around and walked to the corner table, this is where I always had sat and watched her carefully. How I wished Miyoung was here right now. She'd always come up with a beautiful smile to ask me my order and bring me my drink.

   I sat there, still looking around the place. My eyes looked at every inch of the small cafe. Then, my eyes met with big beautiful brown eyes. We stared at each other for a long time, she tried to cover her face, but I'd recognize those eyes anywhere.

   "Miyoung!" I yelled. The mystery girl quickly looked away from me, she stood up from her seat and ran out of the cafe. I stood up also and ran after her, although she wore boots with heels, she was fast and she quickly disappeared from my sight.

 

Your/ Miyoung's POV

   I kept running until I bumped into someone, causing me to fall back. "Mianhe, are you okay?" someone asks as they hold out there hand. I take it and stand up. "Are you okay?" he asks again. I finally look up at him and nod, "Ne, I'm fine."

   "Miyoung, long time since we last saw each other," Suho says. I just nod, "Yes, it's been a while," I reply. We start walking away together. Catching up and talking, I tried to avoid talking about Sehun, because just hearing his name made me miss him.

   "You know...Sehun, still really misses you," he says. I look down, "He'll be fine." Suho shakes his head, "Why'd you leave him, you two were so in love."

   I look up at Suho, "I left him because Sehun can do better. He'll find a better girl who will fit in with his new life. I'm not that girl," I answer.

   Suho stops walking, "Look Miyoung, I can't make you get back with Sehun, but I will tell you this. He loves you and he doesn't care if you're rich or poor. He doesn't care if you're famous or not. Sehun loves you, he still does and I know you love him. So why are you hurting yourself and him?" he asks.

   I look down, "Sehun...will forget me," I whisper.

   "No he won't, he never will. Look Miyoung, I have to go now but if you ever change your mind, call me, and never forget that Sehun still loves you," he says before leaving. I sigh and head the opposite direction, towards my apartment.

   I know I made the right decision by leaving Sehun...but then...why do I feel like I made the biggest mistake of my life?

 

Sehun's POV

    I walked inside the dorm and went straight to my bedroom, ignoring the other members, who wanted me to join them for dinner. All I wanted, was to be alone.

   I sat on my bed and in my hands I held a small picture of her, of Miyoung. She was smiling brightly in this picture, it was taken on our 5 month anniversary. As I stared at the picture, tears rolled down my face.

   "Sehun?" I looked up and saw Suho there. "Are you okay?" he asked. I shook my head, "Hyung, I still don't know what I did wrong. I thought I was good boyfriend."

   He closed the door and walked to me. "Sehun, you were a great boyfriend, we all saw how hard you tried," he replied. I looked at her picture, "Then why did she leave me?" I asked, still looking at the picture of her.

   "Maybe she thought you'd be better off without her." Suho sat down beside me, "Maybe Miyoung thought that now that you are famous, she wouldn't be able to compare to the beautiful girls you are meeting," he added.

   I shook my head, "No hyung, there has to be a better reason," I replied. Suho took the picture from my hands, "Maybe she just thought she wasn't the one and if that's what she feels, you should forget her." I took the picture from his hands, "I couldn't love anyone as much as I love her," I say.

   Next morning, I got up early and went to the same cafe, hoping to see her again. I waited all morning and all afternoon, but that mystery girl, who I was sure was Miyoung, never showed up.

   Still, I never gave up. Everyday I'd return to the cafe, hoping she'd show up. Even when I had busy schedules, I managed to come to the cafe. 

   Everyday was a disappointment. She hadn't showed up yet, but I didn't lose hope. There wasn't one day that I didn't hope to see those big, beautiful, brown eyes with my own two eyes.

   Tonight was Christmas and the members exchanged gifts. I look beside me, and the pile of gift I had gotten from the members, all of them unopened. "Sehun, open one of them," D.O hyung said. I shook my head, "Thanks to all of you, but I'm not in the mood," I replied. "I think I'm just going to bed," I added as I stood up from the couch.

   "Wait! We all got you one last present!" Chanyeol said. "Can you give to me tomorrow?" I asked. They all shook their heads. "No, you're going to love this one," Kai said. "But I'm-" before I could finish Baekhyun interrupted. "Come on, just let us give you this one present," he said. I finally nodded and agreed.

   "You have to close your eyes and turn around,"  Suho said. I nodded and did as they said, closing my eyes and turning around, not looking even a bit. I heard the members footsteps and whispers as they brought out my gift. Now I was curious to see it.

   "1, 2, 3," they all said. "Surprise," a soft voice said. I turned around and was face to face with Miyoung. She smiled shyly. "Hi Sehun," she whispered.

 

Your/Miyoung's POV

   There he was, Sehun, standing in front of me. We stared at each other for a long time. I hoped he wouldn't be too mad at me. I had come back, not because I wanted him to be my boyfriend again, but because Suho told me that Sehun was crying and missing me.

   I came to tell Sehun to move on, to forget me. But now that I saw him, these walls I've been building up are crashing down and I want nothing more but to hug him, kiss him and tell him that I love him. But I can't, I'm frozen. All I can do is look into his eyes and he looks back into mines.

   "Miyoung, you're back to be with me?" he asked. I shook my head, "Ani, I'm here to tell you to forget me and move on," I replied. He walked towards me and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me close to him.

   "I love you, and I'll never forget you," he said. I looked down and close my eyes, "Oppa, let me go," I say softly.  He does as I say and lets me go. "Sehun, I know that, you've been wondering why I left you and I came back to answer your questions, not to be with you," I said.

   "Then answer this question, do you still love me?" he asked. I looked up at him and nodded, "I do. I always will," I replied. He came closer to me, "Then nothing else matter Miyoung, be with me," Sehun says softly, before caressing my cheek.

   "Sehun that doesn't matter! What matters is that you're famous now, you have millions of fans, you can have any girl you want, you can find a girl who fits into your life! Why do you insist on being with me? Huh?" I ask.

   "Because I love you just as much as you love me Miyoung," he whispers. "Do you want me to give it all up, do you want me to give up my career, then will you be with me?" he asks.

   I quickly shake my head, "Of course not Sehun, I want you to live your dream. What I really want is for you to find a girl who will make you happy. A girl who is perfect for you, that's all I want." He smiles, "Well I already found that girl, it's you," Sehun says.

   "Sehun I-" before I can finish speaking, Sehun presses his lips against mines. I don't kiss back at first, but he keeps kissing me. Finally I return the kiss.

   We kiss for a long time, I was glad the other members of Exo-K had left. I wouldn't want them  to see us kissing. I pulled away first, Sehun pulled me in a tight embrace. I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

   After minutes of silence Sehun finally spoke up, "Miyoung?" he whispered. I looked up at him, "Yes?" He looks at me, "Will you be my girlfriend again?" he asks. I look down, and think for a while. "If you love me, nothing else matters," he whispers before kissing my forehead.

   I realized right then that he was right. I loved him and he loved me and that's all that mattered. If I needed him, he'd be there, just liked I'd be there for him. That's when I made up my mind to stay with him and trust him.

   I looked up at him and slowly nodded, "Okay," I said. A smile spread across his face. "You'll be my girlfriend?" he asked. I nodded and smiled also, "Yes." Sehun picked me up and spun me around before kissing me for the second time that night. I kissed back without hesitation.

   At that moment, we both heard clapping, causing us to pull away. The other members came out of their hiding spots. I blushed and hid my face in Sehun's chest. "Did you like your present?" Chanyeol asked.

   Sehun kissed the top of my head and nodded, "I'll treasure it forever," he said as he hugged me tightly. I was thankful to the other Exo-K members for bringing us back together.

 

 

 

Sorry if there are mistakes, but I'm so sick right now. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this sequel and please leave a comment.