The Deal

The nerd of the school is actually the leader of the Queenkas.....

Yoona's Pov

If you wanna know about this deal that we've been talking about then I'll tell you all now.Well when I was in America I had quite a few friends and was popular among the school.But I missed my best friends here in Korea and I wanted to come back so I asked my Father and he told me I could go back on one condition and this is how I ended up being a nerd,but only for a short time I plan on revealing myself later in the month.My father thought it would be a good idea for me to pretend to be a nerd because back in America I would bully those weaker than me but that was all brought upon by peer pressure.Anyways there you have it, the story of how I became a nerd......

Back to where I am now.It's another day of school and it was 30 minutes before class would start so I went to sit in my seat and start studying.I was interrupted by all those loud fanboy screams and I instantly knew who they were scream for, The kingas and queenkas came into class and sat down at their seats and started talking among themselves.A few mintues after more screaming was heard and I heard them chanting the name Taeyeon and I was confused why would they be chanting her name for.I got out of my seat pissed and walked outside and screamed "Can everyone just shut the f*uck up! Your all ing annoying" After I said that everyone was in silence and I went back into the classroom and sat down in my seat and I looked up to see the Kingas and Queenkas staring at me as if I was crazy. Next thing you know Taeyeon comes walking in and you know what it looks like she got a makeover.I bet she just wanted to fit in with the rest of them."You know Hana you don't have to yell at everyone just because your jealous of me" I scoffed, who does this bi*ch think she's talking to, why would I be jealous of someone like her.I laughed "Me? Jealous of you? What have you got anyways.Stop acting so fake just to fit in" the reaction on her face was priceless, I was gonna laugh but I kept it in, you know I always thought she was my friend but look like I was wrong. "I can't believe I was even friends with you! Your a nobody plus your ugly eww just by looking at your face I want to puke" my jaw dropped well not really but anyways did she just say what i think she said.No one messes with me and gets away with it.

I scoffed and glared at her "Really now? Miss I'm so fake and pretty now. Stop thinking your all that and get the out of my face.I don't like wasting my breath on low lifes like you so get out" I pointed to the door and she stomped her way out of the classroom.I looked around and saw that everyone was looking at my eyes widened.I glared "What the are you all looking at? Piss off" I was mad and I think I could punch someone out at the moment.I went back to my work until a bucket of water was poured on me removing my fake glasses, mole and pimples/acne without me noticing.I looked up to see who did that and it was none other than Taeyeon, she said nothing and just walked out."Y-Yoona Unnie is that you?" I looked to who said that and it was Seohyun, I told her "What are you talking about?" I rubbed my eyes realising that my 'glasses' weren't one, I gasped and looked at my phone to see my reflection. Oh no this was no good "Yoona!" I heard Jessica yell "ahah whose Yoona" I laughed nervously and ran to the bathroom as soon as possible.

Jessica's Pov

 

"Can everyone just shut the f*uck up! Your all ing annoying" Wait a second! Wasn't that Choi Hana who said that? When she came walking in I looked at her wide eyed.Next thing you know the other nerd Taeyeon comes walking in wearing all this makeup and stuff.I bet she just wanted to fit in with the rest of us."You know Hana you don't have to yell at everyone just because your jealous of me" I heard Hana Scoff, this was getting interesting to me "Me? Jealous of you? What have you got anyways.Stop acting so fake just to fit in" the reaction on her face was so funny that I could laugh right now but you know I'm a Ice princess. 

"Really now? Miss I'm so fake and pretty now. Stop thinking your all that and get the out of my face.I don't like wasting my breath on low lifes like you so get out" Taeyeon stomped her way out of the classroom.Wow this nerd has got some good comebacks, now that reminds me~ Yoona was always the one who was always good at talking back at people. Hana glared at us saying "What the are you all looking at? Piss off" I just ingored it and went back to talking with my friends. A few minutes later Taeyeon comes in holding a bucket of water which was soon poured over Hana but as the water was poured on her her glasses were on the ground and I looked at her shocked realising that her mole and acne/pimples were all fake.Next thing Taeyeon walkes out of the room and Seohyun speaks up"Y-Yoona Unnie is that you?" 'Hana' replied "What are you talking about?" I heard her gasp and look to her phone to see her reflection. Oh "Yah Im Yoona!" I yelled to her "ahah whose Yoona" she laughed, this girl i shook my head and realised she ran out of the room.Soon I realised that if she was Hana then that means we have,,, "OMG!" I stood up from my seat. Fany goes "Yah! Sica what is it?" this can't be happening Yoona will never forgive me "If Hana was Yoona that means we have been bullying her this whole time" Aish I ruffled my hair and ran out the door to find Yoona.

Hey guys! Thanks for Subscribing and I hope you like this chapter. Guess they found out hana was yoona earlier then she expected. Anyways Comment and Subscribe. Seeya next time! :D