Another Day of Bullying....

The nerd of the school is actually the leader of the Queenkas.....

Yoona's Pov

I woke up in the morning to the bright sunlight.I really didn't want to wake up to a dreadful day at school.I heard my door creak so I looked up and saw my younger brother Jaebum who likes to be called JB standing there with his arms crossed."Yah! Noona hurry up or we're gonna be late!" I just looked at him expressionless "I don't wanna go! Leave me alone" I don't want to go and get people food poured on me.This was such a bad idea to start off with."Noona you shouldn't of said yes to that deal but anyways just wait for a few more weeks" I got up lazily and walked to the bathroom and got ready for school.If your all wondering I'm not actually a nerd and this is not how I normally dress.Look at me with these high knee socks and this long skirt,I look so bad and I don't know how nerds can stand the torture.I put on a fake mole right near my lips and put on some fake glasses.It's funny how none of my best friends can't recognize me anyways my father owns the biggest company in both Korea and America and my older brother Seulong helps the company here in Korea while our Father is in America.Also my uncle owns some of the biggest nightclub in Korea.

I had to buy a bicycle to ride to school because it would be kind of weird to see a nerd ride in a limo.I waved goodbye to my brother and got onto my bike and rode off to school.I parked my bike and locked it, got my bag and walked to my classroom.The Kingas and Queenkas were already sitting in the class, they were called B.a.p ,Block b and Snsd also known as Girls Generation.If you wanna know,yes I am the Leader of Girl's Generation and Yes I did date some of the guys from B.ap and Block b.Anyways when I walked in it was kind of awkward but I just ignored the stares and walked to my sit which was at the back.I heard Jessica who is my best friend but doesn't know I pretended to be a nerd say "Look who it is, I just love how you look.You have amazing fashion" I rolled my eyes and heard the Kingas and Queenkas laughing to her joke.I wanted to talk back but I'll just end up beaten just as I usually amThe teacher came in and class was started, everyday I had to deal with paper balls being thrown at me and mean letters.Finally the bell had rung and I went outside to my locker which was right in between SNSD,B.A.P and Block B, As I was putting my things back into my locker I saw Taeyeon who was the other nerd in this school being pushed around by Krystal and Jiyeon.Krystal is like a little sister to me, I have known her since she was born because our family are best friends.As for Jiyeon I have known her since Krystal introduced us when we were younger.

I felt sorry for Taeyeon as she was bullied just like me everyday.I continued putting my stuff in my locker as I saw B.A.P come this way to put their things into their lockers, I rolled my eyes as the fangirls kept screaming, I don't know what's so good about them.Yeah they may be good looking but they are mean.I shut my locker and walked away as I was one of the girls tripped me but luckily I regained my balance and didn't fall down, I walked over to Taeyeon and we both walked to the cafateria and looked for a table.We sat down and began to eat but as we were Seohyun came up to us and poured her lunch over Taeyeon's head and everyone in the Cafateria kept on laughing.I walked up to Taeyeon and dragged her to the toliets and helped her clean off "Are you alright Taeyeon-ah?" It must be really hard on Taeyeon to be bullied everyday  "Neh I'm fine Hana-ah don't worry about me" I mean I get bullied everyday but I can handle it.I didn't like this one bit and I wanted it to stop "I hate seeing you like this Taeyeon-ah you don't deserve it, after all you have done nothing wrong" I said to her."Hana-ah there is something I have to tell you" she looked at me tearfully "What is it Taeyeon-ah?" I was confused on what she wanted to tell me, was something wrong "I'm moving schools Hana-ah.I'm sorry it's just I can't deal with all this anymore" I understand it must be hard on her and she's right. I gave her a big hug and we separated to go to our next class.After school was finished I biked my way back home.

Seohyun's Pov

That Choi Hana girl reminds of Yoona unnie a bit, she's quite tall and very smart.I miss Yoona unnie a lot she was always there for me and would listen to my problems.Hopefully she will return from America soon.

Hey Everyone! I hope you like this first chapter :) Please Subscribe and leave a comment.