chapter5

Love Is...

 Jaejoong feel it was dark, and he feel really comfortable. Then he realize he eyes is shut close , he slowly open his eyes and see yunho beside him. Yunho sigh in relief “I thought I was going to lose you jae” his eyes begin to teary, make jaejoong chuckle “pabo, its your fault I lay at here!” yunho pout and play with the sheet “well…your lips is just to addictive…so soft and it make me intoxication” yunho said innocently make jaejoong blush hard “pabo!!! No need to say it out loud” he look away from him “so jae…what do you say?” when he look at him, yunho was already close with him “do you mind if I kiss you again?” jaejoong cannot help but faint again “ahhh!! Jae?? What’s wrong?? Please don’t leave me!!”

 

 

*at the class*

CM: yah, where are the other two?

JS:I heard jaejoong faint

CM: what??*shock* hey, we should go visit him

JS: *blush* no need min…

CM: -.-“ what with that look…

JS:*startle* w-what??? What do you mean??

CM: FXCK su, are they make out already?? That was sure fast *smirk*

JS: no!! they don’t have on the roof, they just kiss

CM: ehhh… you should say it earlier su

JS:*blush* I was…

CM: FXCK, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU??!!

YC: yah, yourself he is mine! *hug js*

CM: *sneered* don’t be to protective, there no way I am going to this guy. Absolutely not my type!

YC:*smirked* really? Why do I always see you keep peeking at us everytime I make out with him?

CM: -_-||| seriously…me??? Or maybe someone else?

YC: I know you want him min, don’t play dumb *let go off junsu*

CM: -.-||| so…you want me to admit that I want him…that what you mean?

YC: you ask for it!! *grab his collar*

CM: *shocked* 0,0 what??what did I do???

YC: YOU SAID YOU WANT HIM JUST NOW!!

CM: X’D you are the one who want me to say it T____T

JS: *whisper* jae faint because…lack of oxygen?? *blush* he must be deeply in love with him… yoochun never kiss me like that*look at yc*

CM: I'M NOT!

YC: YES YOU ARE!!

CM: WHY DO I NEED HIM???

YC: HOW SHOULD I KNOW??!!

CM: >.< AGHHHHH

JS: oh…what if he kiss me like yunho kiss jae?? *blush* gyaaaaa *nose bleed*faint*

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Sorry for the late update >.< so, how do you think about this story? ^^