Chapter4

Love Is...

“yunnie~~ where are we going after school??” yunho is still follow jaejjong from the back, “where ever you want BABY” he make sure the last word is loud so that jaejoong could hear it. He see jae seem stop a moment before continue his walk to the class “aww, any where?? Really yunnie??” she grab yunho arm much tighter make him suffocated, he could see jaejoong keep take a peek at them and it gain Jessica attention “hey, what are looking at??” she bark at him, jaejoong stop and turn to look at them “m-me?” he stutter, yunho hold his fist tightly “yeah you!!! Who else is here beside you?? I see that you keep take a peek over my boyfriend just now!!!” she release yunho arm and cross her arm over her . Jaejoong just hang his head low “jae…this is soo not like you, where is the crazy jae that I know?? Why you look so weak infront her?? Fight back jae!! Fight back!!” yunho scream in his head see his lover look weak infront him “get lost! I don’t want to see your near me anymore!!” then yunho spit make Jessica startle, when she look at him. His eyes seem like burn in fire “you bark at the wrong tree ” she was shock when hear those word come out from his mouth “yun-yunnie??” he just smirk and push her away “I should say that to you, get lost I don’t want to see your face anymore!!” she still cannot believe yunho is back up that guy “and another one, stop calling me YUNNIE. Only jaejae could call me that, so if you mind. I have a word to say to my lover here, mind to SCRAM? Because I cannot stand see you” Jessica shed into tears and ran from there . yunho grab his wrist and take him someplace where they could be alone, jaejoong cannot help but feel nervous. He have not feel scared as for the whole his life, the way yunho drag him make him feel scared.

 

A minute later they arrived at roof top, yunho close the door and push jaejoong at the door. He slam his hand beside him and look at him in anger “what the you were doing just now??” jaejoong keep avoid his eyes from meeting yunho gaze. Yunho grab his chin and now their eyes meet “I AM ASKING YOU A QUESTION HERE!!!” jaejoong bite his lips and look yunho for a few minute before start to talk “well…what you want me to do? Punch her and tell her to back off??” yunho slowly loose his grip on his chin , he smile when hear his word “that’s how my joongie would do” jaejoong turn his head and puff his cheek “I am just…it’s a girl stuff fight over a guy” yunho chuckle and it make jaejoong curious “what is so funny??” yunho pinch the bridge of his lover nose “well, I thought you are a girl. There no need to feel awkward for fight over me jaejae~~~” jaejoong blush and hit his chest “crazy!!! You are just crazy!!! I am a guy ok!!!” yunho grab his hand and it make jaejoong look at him “I am crazy jae, I am crazy in love with you… and for in my eyes YOU are a girl” jaejoong blush madly when hear it, then yunho grab his chin. Jaejoong take the signal and close his eyes, yunho smile and kiss him. He was going to make it a simple kiss, but when their lips touch. He could feel electric shock inside his body, he cannot help crave for more. While at the other side “when will he stop kissing me?? I am out of oxygen…” it end with jaejoong faint on the roof, because lack of oxygen.                                                                  

 

************************************************

sorry for the long wait ^^ i will update it once a week~ it's short but i hope its satisfied you all (*^_^*) thanks for reading