8 - We'll Meet again

We Meet Again; Sequel of Don't Say Goodbye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkFiUYpm-DI Baek Ji young- After A long time (Rooftop OST)


"Haeri-ah.!!" Lay call, as he run towards the two.

"Oppa.!" Haeri chime and hug the guy.

"Hey there sweetie" Lay chuckle patting Haeri's head.

"You're early." Lay commented.

"Heheh, well..I want to see Suho oppa and Unnie so badly so after I woke up, I fly here from jeju you know."

Lay chuckle and lead the girl towards Suho and Min.

"I miss---" HAeri break to tears as Lay hug the girl. 

A year before;

"Haeri, promise me you'll give this to Lay, arraseo?" Minkyung said as she gave Haeri the necklace.

"Okay, but..can you at least tell me where are you going?" Haeri ask, she and Minkyung decided that after the shopping trip, they'll hang in Min's place, and because of that Minkyung forgot the time.

8:25 , the time says, and she have to meet her step-dad.

"To the place where everything started." Minkyung said, as she close her car door and drove off.

Haeri, feeling a bit worried bite her lips, Place where everything started. The words keeps repeating on her mind, when suddenly, a memory flash through her brain;

"Haeri, see this girl, she was the one who helped oppa cope up when you're gone" Suho confess.

Haeri study the picture, it was a picture of a girl with a dark brown long hair, a smile that reach up to her eyes. She was gorgeous.

"Where is she oppa? I wanna thank her." Haeri.

"She have to go, in order for you to comeback." Suho said his tone is full of sadness. 

Haeri realizes then, that Suho had fallen for someone when she was gone. 

Haeri can't blame Suho, after all she was gone for 5 long years, and she hated herself for not remembering anything that happened to her.

Haeri's eyes widen as the memory came back to her, the picture of that girl, How can she not notice it? It was her, Minkyung, the girl that Suho had fallen in love.

With a wobbling legs, she ran to her car, she knows something is happening, she knows that something is wrong, and that she have to let Lay and Suho know.

After driwing as fast as she can, she arrived at Suho's house, barging in she scream for Suho's name.

Suho came out of his office worried, "Haeri-ah, wha--"

"Oppa, UNNIE SOMETHING IS WRONG TO UNNIE.!!" Haeri panic and on cue, there was a loud knock on their door.

Suho calm Haeri down before opening his door. After him is Lay, panting.

Holing a letter on his hand he grab Suho's collar,"Where is Min?" 

"What are you saying?" Suho shoove Lay's hand.

"This.!" Lay show the paper on his hand written by Min.

"Read it." Lay shoove the paper to Suho.

Oppa, Xing Xing oppa :)

You'll probably hate me for doing this, but trust me, this is for everyone's good. 'll understand if you started hating me, but I just want you to know how much you mean to me, Lay. You're the one who supported, who accepted me, and trust me, I would love to be with someone like you for the rest of my life.

But...I guess we can't. 

I'm sorry Lay , and I hope you'll find someone, someone that will love you and look only to you.

Min ♥

Suho look up the letter and stare at Lay.

"I know she loves you, but..at least .. I just want to say a proper goodbye to he--"

"What are you talking about? LAY UNNIE LOVES YOU.!! SHE LOVES YOU..AND..SHE ...TOLD ME TO GIVE YOU THIS." Haeri jump in and give Lay the wishbone necklace.

The two boys look at the girl with a questioning look.

"Unnie was with me the whole day, she was acting all weird, then she started telling me that she was sorry to me, and that she forgive Suho oppa, and that she loves Lay, and....She's just acting weird...I thingk something's wrong.." Haeri confess.

Lay walks to her and give the girl a calming squeeze on her shoulder, "Do you know where she is now?" Lay ask.

"I don't..but she told me she is going to the place where everything started." Haeri said her voice cracking.

Suho and Lay exchange knowing look.

Before Lay could go out the house, Suho stops him, "I'll come."

Layshook his head,"No it-"

"Just this one, I just want to said my proper apology to her." Suho plead, Lay felt the sincerity to the boy and agree.

Suho look at his girlfriend, "Haeri-ah, if we didn't call after an hour, call the police station, and tell them to go at Y field" and the two boys are off.

 

"Do you have an idea what is happening?" Suho ask Lay who is driving almost 90km/hr.

"Her step-dad..I think." Lay answered his grip on the steering wheel getting tighter.

"You know about him?" Suho ask

."Yes, and I think his been calling Min." Lay snap before pulling at the field park.

It was dark and the only light source was the moon and stars, as soon as the two boys exit the car, cold wind welcome them, Lay look around and spotted Minkyung's casr not too far from them.

"She's here." Lay inform Suho.

The two boys sprinted towards the field and call for Minkyung'.

 

"I'm here." Minkyung snap at her step-dad who's back is facaing her.

"You bring the money?" The man ask.

Minkyung nod her head, she did got money, but it was not exactly $10 million, "No police?" the man look around.

Minkyung shook her head, "Here, just take this, and leave." Minkyung hand the case towards the man.

The man gladly take the case and open it, seeing the money inside he smile in content, "Good girl, now, why don't we play a little game first?" the man ask, closing the case and settling it down. 

Minkyung swallow hard, her right hand hiding on her back, while holding the knife tightly, she didn't want to go to this extent, just a back up if the man do things to her.

"Now the game is, I'll count to 3 and you'll run while I play with this toy here." the man said putting up his gun.

He was smart, he choose the field so that no one could hear the commotion.

"Now, are you ready?" The man said pointing the gun straight to Minkyung.

"1." Minkyung stay still

"tw--"

"MINKYUNG.!" 

The man was interupted by the voice, almost immediately the man grab Minkyung by her neck satrtling the girl, and she drop her knife.

Second later, Suho and Lay came, A bitt aken a back on how Minkyung is being held by the man.

"Ohhh...boys, If I were you, I'll stay where am I, You don't want this head to splattered all over the place." The man laugh while pointing the gun at Min's head, who flinch in the contact.

"Min." Lay call, but the girl shooke her head, "Go..Oppa, just go." she scream.

"Oh sweetie, let them stay and watch." the man gritted.

Min notice how the man is being distracted, taking the opportunity, the girl step on the man's foot and quickly run towards the two boy.

The man yell words, the three started to run when they heard a gun shot, the three look back and saw the man pointing the gun at them, "One more step and the next bullet is in either your head." he said moving the gun towards the three.

The three froze.

Looking down, Suho notice the knife that Min drop, he nudge Lay and gesture to the knife.

With a nod, Lay quickly crouch down with the three and grab the knife, hearing some shot, Lay ran towards the man and stab him from the side, the man went on his knees and groan in pain but the gun still on his hand, "Bastard.!" he call and stand up to give Lay a punch on his stomach sending the boy flat on the field.

Suho and Min held their hands, Suho move Min at his back, "Wrong move kids, wrong move.." The man said walking towards the two while holding his wounded side.

After a few more steps, the man release a bullet. 

Lay who just recover on the punch widen his eyes. 

 

On Suho's house, it's been an hour, and as Suho told her, Haeri call the police also making her way to the field, on her way to the door, due to panic she accidentally knock out one of the frame beside Suho's coffee table. It was that picture, the smile, the frame having cracks everywhere, Haeri's heart beat grew fast and without any more a due, she run to her car.

 

Lay immediately run and tackle the man from the back, and due to his wound the man lost strength and in some couple of punch from Lay, he was unconscious.

Lay panted, as he look towards the two.

Standing up, Lay can't help his tears, slowly walking towards Suho who is holding Minkyung on his arms.

Lay felt everything in his world falling apart, as he walk towards Min's unmoved body.

The man shot his gun, Suho who is standing in front of Min widen his eyes in shock, he prepare himself to the bullet, when almost immediately Min went in front of him, wrapping her arms onSuho's waist, she looks up and give Suho a smile, mumbling, 'I forgive you' , and then that was it, Min felt something going inside her back, Suho widen his eyes, and hug the girl when he felt liquid, he brought his hand in front of him and sure, it is a blood.

He looks down at Min, his eyes glistered with tears, when the girl give him another small smile before closing her eyes.

Lay felt numb, his whole body won't even function, his mind is blank, and his heart is shattered. He kneel down at the other side of Min and bring his hand to caress Min's hair, his hands are trembling, his lips is shaking, his eyes is crying. 

He took Min out of Suho's arms and hug the girl, "Min, wake up, okay, Oppa's here, Oppa's here, remember you promise me? You promise me you won't go anywhere, you promise me you'll stay by my side, Min please stay with oppa." Lay plead, and in every plead his tears follow.

Suho, was just blank, despite on what he did to Minkyung, the girl still save him, it hurts. It hurts how he let the girl suffer before but at the end she save him. And forave him, the image of Min's smile flash on his mind, and witht hat he cried.

Lay kiss Min's forehead continuously, hoping that the kiss will make the girl wake up, "Please, Min, you promised me. Please.." Lay call resting his forehead at Min's.

Min, slowly and barely open her eyes, holding up her right hand, she caress Lay's cheek, the boy was startled but release a sigh of relief, "O-oppa, you ca-came...You a-ctually stay." Min cough and grunted. 

"Shhh, keep your energy, help is coming." Lay whispered to the girl caressing her hair.

Min continue to caress Lay cheeks, she inhale and gather every strength she have, "Opp-pa, I, I wan-t you to be happy, and an-nd remember, I... (cough) I...lo-love yo-you.. (cough)" Min gather her last strength to lean forward and finally, give Lay their first and last kiss.

Within a second Min broke the kiss, looking to Lay's eyes, she wipe the tears out of the boy's face, and give a sweet painful smile, "I'll meet you......soon...." and with that, Min slowly close her eyes.

Lay, bit his lower lip, before putting Min's in his embrace, closing his eyes, he whispered to the girl, "I'll be there......soon." pressing his lips on the girl's forehead as he close his eyes and let the tears escape.

 

Present:

"Haeri-ah" Suho call, standing up from his seat, the boy welcome his fiance with a hug.

"How was the Jeju fashion show?" He ask putting his arms around the girl's waist.

"Stress." the girl answered before kissing his boyfriend.

Lay clear his throat, "I don't mind PDA, but I think my Min is getting jealous.." Lay sat down to the green grass and wipe the granide stone, 

Kang Minkyung

1987-2012

"Are you still waiting for me Min?" Lay ask.

Suho and Haeri stood there while looking at Lay, their PDA slowly faded as together, they remember Min, 1 year had passed, yet her memories is still witth the three.

Haeri immediately told Suho what Min had told her that day, and because of that, Suho accept the truth, Minkyung isn't for him. 

Haeri after she saw Min's step dad that night, remmeber what happened to her, on those 5 years she was missing, She decided to go on a vacation on Jeju, when a gang kidnapped her and used her as a call girl, drugging her so that she won't remember anything or can't do antything, but because one of the gan memeber was Min's step dad, she was use as a trade to get Min back and her back to Suho. 

She felt sorry for Min, yet she is as well thankful.

Lay, he had a hard time forgetting Min, but thanks to Byul, his 2 years old abby girl that he decided to adopt, he is coping up, Lay told the girl that her mom was perfect and beautiful.

He named the baby girl Byul (which means Star) because he remember how Min will always tell him that, "See that star, If ever Oppa misses me and wanted to know where I am, just follow that the star and it will bring you to me." 

Lay decided that he won't love anyone except Byul, because he still holds to that promise he made to Min;

 

"I don't want you to go..I need you, I want you here, I ....... love...you." Minkyung nuzzle on Lay's chest still sobbing.

Lay was taken a back, Minkyung...love him? No, it's not right...Minkyung suppose to love Suho, that's why they are pretending to be engage right..?

"Minkyung...You don't have too--"

"Oppa, I love you...I really do....please--please stay here, don't let go, please don't disappear in my sight, please.." Minkyung plead her voice cracking in every word she said, tightening her hold on Lay's waist, she don't want to let go, she was afraid that is she does, her step dad might pop out and shot Lay..Lay...

Lay didn't know what to do. He should be happy that finally the girl love her...but something in her mind and heart stops him, something is wrong...and his sure that it's something to do with the person Minkyung was talking.

With a sigh, Lay caress Minkyung's hair, "Shh, stop crying, Oppa will not go anywhere, but promise me you won't go anywhere as well.." Lay ask kissing Minkyung's crown.

It took Minkyung a seconds before nodding her head.

He will stay at Min's side, and will foreever keep the girl in his heart because aside from that promise, they also made a vow;

"I'll meet you soon.."

"I'll be there, soon..." 

 

 

 


IT"S DONE.!!!!!

I'M SO SORRY IF THIS ACTUALLY DISAPPOINT YOU, BUT HEY.! THIS IS AFTER ALL AN ANGST...

And yes, I'll be fine if you don't like it BUT I just want you to know that I actually cry while writing this.~ 

Ahhh....This is actually done... Omy gosh.!! And before I completely close this story I want to leave you guys with something:

Sometimes we tend to be focus on only one person, giving them our full attention and ignoring the others that offer us their love. And by ignoring them, we are missing things.

It's okay to look at a person, but remember to not lost hope just because the person doesn't look back at you, becasue sometimes, the person that we tend to ignore, is someone that will stay.

I ♥ U subbies.~ And I hope you enjoy this :D 

 

And I'll so you all to my other Fics ~ ♥♥