Wedding

Me and my iPod [continuation]

 

 

noones POV

 

3 months later ...

 

Hyunseung got up early , earlier than usual. He did not want to wake anybody up in the neighborhood , so he turned the volume down on his iPod since it always has been pretty loud. He sneaked out of his room , hoping that a certain someone in their bedroom wont wake up. He finally made it to the closet downstairs , he couldn't take it anymore he couldn't do this any longer...

The man opened up the closet , very quietly , there he saw all of his clothes , and trust me that wasnt a small amount of clothing. The first thing he did was take out a big purple suitcase out from the back of the closet , he quickly tossed out all of his clothes out of the wardrobe , yet he still managed to be quiet.

The man was sweatting like crazy , his hands weren't even obeying him anymore. and  when he empty his closet. And so , finally he could look at it once again ...his wedding suit , it was an elegant white suit with beautiful finishings , the sleves had a nice cutting and the whole design was absolutely perfect .. He kept looking at the nice suit , until he felt somebody behind his back , which made him turn arround in shock.

 

-Looking at that suit again , huh?

-J-Junhyung...god...you scared me so much pabo!

-aww , don't call your husband like that !

 

Junhyung wrapped his arms arround Hyunseung and kissed his cheek ,  and after that he started to admire the beauty of the suit together with Hyunseung .

 

- I still remember like if it was yeaterday...

-well , it was a month ago , so it wasn't that long ago ...

 

Yes , they were talking about their wedding . Junhyung hugged Hyunseung tighter and stole one of his headphones to listen to the music together with Hyunseung , and so they were looking at Hyunseung's suit , and checking out other souvenires from their wedding that they kept in the big purple suitcase while listening to the songs that pleyed during their wedding..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well , I feel awkward...

 

 

and I don't think I should be forgiven...

 

 

I really messed up , and failed as an author ....

 

 

 

Im sorry......

 

 

I'll try to continue this fic as well as my other two ones , I mean I don't know if I can handle them , but I'll try!

 

A big thankyou to those of you who are still reading this , I apreciate this very much , thankyou , I love you all T..T