It's important

Me and my iPod [continuation]

Hyunseung's POV :

I made breakfast for Junhyung , he was almost falling a sleep on the couch ... aww , my sleepy head! I sat next to him , while eating I was thinking about our wedding . The suit wasn't my biggest problem though , we still had to arrange a place , prepare some money , make a guest list ... while I was at it ... who is actually going to be on the guest list ? Well we are ofourse going to invite our closest friends : Dongwoon , Kikwang , Doojon , Yoseob ... Dara will come , as well as Hyuna but ... what about junhyung's parents? I never had a chance to meet them ,i don't even know how they look like? Maybe I should ask Junhyung what he is planning to do about this matter. I gathered my courage to ask him about his parents , I felt a little weird as we never actually talked about his family. He knew everything about my parents , that my mom is gone and that I don't really keep any contact with my dad. So I just thought it would be fair if I knew something about his family ... well , we're getting married after all

 

-Junnie?

-somthing wrong Seung?

-well no ... I mean .. I just wanted to ask you about something...

-sure , you know youcan ask me about anything

-well .. uhhmm , I wanted to ask you about your parents..

-ok ,what do you want to know ?

-well ...are they going to be at the wdding?do they even know we are together , and do they even know im a guy?

 

Junhyung's POV

I finally had to face the moment i feared the most , i had to tell Hyunseung about the truth , that I hadn't tell my parents about our  relationship. I was so ashamed to look into seungs eyes , i felt like if I cheated on him , it was an uncomfortable feeling . I took the remote and switched the TV on , I saw Hyunseungs expression get suddenly even more serious than before , I knew he is not goingto like it.

 

-well ... uhmm ... no....

-no , what? 

-I ah , I haven't tell them about us yet , and I haven't told them you are a man ...

-Junhyung you haven't even told them that!? Do you realize how in shock they are going to be ? god ....

 

Hyunseung got up from the couch and started to nervously walk arround the whole room. I was still sitting , in silence , because I felt stupid . Well it's not that I didn't want to tell my parents its just that every time we talked through the phone I suddenly lost all my courage. I got up to hyunseung and hugged his back to prevent him from constant walking arround.

 

-Seungie ... Im really sorry...

 

Hyunseung's POV

I stayed in Junhyung's embrace , still thinking of how hard it is going to be telling his parents , and we aren't only dating eachother , we are getting married for god sake! How were we suppose to tell this to his parents , they are highly respected people in Korea , what if they don't accept me , and what if they make Junhyung change his mind ?

-Seungie? .. please say something ,please ...

-what Junhyung? what do you want me to say ? do you realise how hards its going to be to tell your parents about our wedding?

I made my way out of Junhyungs hold and made my way to the balcony , I needed some fresh air to think about how to solve this impossibly hard situation. Junhyung followed me right away , i heard the balcony door slide down , and soon junhyung was standing next to me , he grabbed my hand but I did not look his way .

 

-Hyunseung I ... Im not going to make any excuses cause I know I screwed up , but believe me it'll be ok

-yeah , sure , It'll be ok , we're just going to walk up to your parents and say " Hi Mrs. and Mr. Yong , me and Junhyung are dating for almost 2 years and yeah we're getting married soon!"  Im sure they'll be happy ...

-well that could actually work out ... don't you think?

-don't try to make me laugh when Im mad at you

-aww , Seungie is mad with Junnie? Seungie don't be mad pweees !!!!

The anger suddenly disappeared when i started laughing at Junhyungs attempt to be agyeo. It was funny how Junhyung could suddenly change my mood in less than a second. I started believeing that it won't be as bad as I think.

-Junnie , but ... when are we going to talk with your parents about us ? you know we have to ...

-ofcourse I know baby... They are going to be in Seoul in 2 weeks , so I'll arrange a meeting , don't worry everything will be fine

-I believe you Junnie..

We kissed , it looked almost like in all thoes romantic western movies , thank to the beautiful view from the balcony. But stil fear was consuming me , who wouldn't be frightened if they were me? But no matter what happens  I have to face his parents , because its about me and Junhyung ... so its just to important to let it go away .

 

 

SORRY FOR UPDATING ONCE IN A MILLION YEARS < IM VERY SORRY HOPE YOU DON"T HATE ME BECAUSE OF THAT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND IM VERY THANKFULL THAT YOU ALL ARE SUBSRIBING , YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME !

LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!