Wedding suit

Me and my iPod [continuation]

Hyunseung's POV

 I woke up , it was 6 : 00 am in the morning , I don't know why I woke up that early . I saw that Junhyung was still peacefully sleeping by my side , holding my arm like he always do i his sleep. I didn't want to wake him up , I just let him sleep as long as he wants to , because soon , he will have to wake up at 7:00 am everyday  , yes , Junhyung has a job! well ... its not like he had to work his off to get it , his father decided his son will take over the familie business , so Junhyung will be a business man from now on keke ^^ , well he does look damn good in a suit ...oh! ...I almost forgot ! I still don't have a suit for our wedding , and as far as I remember Junhyung doesnt decided yet either ...

I got up and headed to the kitchen , I wanted to make breakfast , well then I noticed there is nothing in the fridge. Feeling very lazy , but still I managed to get dressed and go to the supermarket , well when me and Junhyung are finally married I will be making breakfst not for my boyfriend ... but for my husband ... that sounds very nice . I grabbed my ipod and made my way to the supermarket.

 

Junhyung's POV

It was 8:00 am when I opened my eyes ... it was like the beginning of every normal day , but ... there was no Hyunseung near me , at first I got suspicious  but than I notice a little note right beside my pillow.

Junnie , Im in the supermarket , so breakfast is going to be a bit late today , love you  - Hyunseung

I smiled as I read the note and later got dressed , I waited for Hyunseung in the living room. Taking the oportunity that I was alone I started to think about our wedding. I wasnt nervous .. I just ... didnt know how to feel about this ... well ofcourse I am happy that Im gettinng married with the love of my life but the thing was that ... I havent told my parents yet ... I don't know how will they react to me being with a guy ... I really put all the hope in my mom, she will sure be more understanding than dad ....I really want Hyunseung to have a good contact with my parents since he doesn't get along well with his own father ...

I was sitting and thinking about all the aspects of our wedding ... and wondering when will Hyunseung finally be home?

 

Hyunseung's POV

I was at the supermarket getting things I needed for todays breakfast , I had my headphones on all the time , i listen to my iPod like every time I do something , I aspecially when Im out shopping . I was making my way out of the store when I suddenly felt somebody hug me from behind.

-Hyuna?

-Hi Hyunseung!

Oh , by the way , me Junhyung and Hyuna are really good freinds , she is a nice person , I really like the fact that she hase changed. 

-why you shopping so early?

-ah , well I wanted to make breakfast but ... there was like only water in the fridge 

- same here , so Hyunseung I heard you two are going to get married soon , when is the wedding?

-well , we aren't sure yet , maybe in summer , we would like you to come

-thankyou , Im waiting for my invitation , tell Junhyung I said Hi

-sure , I will

 

Junhyung's POV

Now I was worried , Hyunseung was gone for so long I started to think something might happen to him , what if he got kidnapped? what if he got hit by a car ? what if ... i heard the door open and immediatelly rushed to the hallway 

-Junhyung Im home are you still sleeping?

-Seungie!

-oh , Hi Junnie , you woke up just now?

-welll I was awake for a while , what took you so long babe I was worried

I walked up to him and put my hands arround his waist. He always smelled so sweet , his soft hair was always amazing when I touched it with my hands ,everytime I look into his eyes , I see something special ... I still think I don't  deserved him. Seungie kissed me gently on the leips and after that I helped him with the shopping bags.

-Sorry I was late , I couldn't decide what to buy , oh , and I met Hyuna

-great , how is she?

-shes ok , and she also can't wait for our wedding

-neither can i 

I hugged with Hyunseung in the kitchen , we just felt like kissing , he always was good at making me smile just from a simple kiss ...

-ok , Junhyung go sit down and I'll make us breakfast

I sat in the living room still able to see Hyunseung in the kitchen busy with the food , I looked at him as light from the window was shining on him making him look absolutely ... perfect ... he is going to look fabulous in a wedding suit ...

 

 

 

SORRY ITS SO SHORT YOU WAITED TOO LONG AND ITS MY FAULT I KNO , BUTR SCHOOL JUST STARTED AND I HAVE A BUNCH OF WORK BEFORE THE SEMESTER ENDS , SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT IM WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS ^^ LOVE YA !