Too much to handle •_•

My meaning of life

 

 
 
Seungri looked at Kai, ''How?''
 
Kai smiled an apologetic smile and looked at Seungri, ''S-Same mom, different dad...'', he whispered and Seungri's eyes widened.
 
S-Same mom and different dad?!!! What?! Mom was cheating on dad?!!
 
------------------------
 
Seungri's head was dizzy, When the word 'same mom' escaped Kai's plump lips, Seungri couldn't help his tears from forming in his eyes but he wouldn't let them fall, not in front of Kai. 
 
Kai looked at Seungri and tried to meet his gaze but Seugri refused because of the tears in his eyes, he didn't want Kai to see them, he's a guy after all and guys don't cry cuz' they are men.
 
Kai sighted and noticed Seungri sniffing, "Yo... Seungri... Are you crying?", Kai asked, he wasn't going to tease Seungri because he knew this was a touchy subject and that his confession was hard for Seungri to take in.
 
"I'm not!", Seungri yelled back and wiped off the tears in his eyes.
 
Kai sighted and dragged his chair and sat next to Seungri, "bro... I feel you, it's ok to cry man...", Kai said and laid an arm around Seungri's shoulders and patted it.
 
Seungri looked up at Kai, "Guys don't cry, bro...", Seungri said with a disappointed tone as if he lost a game or something and Kai patted his back.
 
"Listen, bro... We'll explain everything to you when you're ready, cuz' there's a lot more you need to know, man", Kai said and looked into Seugri's eyes.
 
Seungri breathed in, and then out, "Can I have some water first?", Seungri said still keeping how eyes locked onto Kai's.
 
Kai nodded and went to the mini fridge and took a cold water bottle and handed it to Seungri.
 
Seungri took big gulps of water and then nodded at Kai who had sat down next to him.
 
Kai nodded back and sighted, "My father and your mother were in love...", he started and Seungri looked at Kai with confused eyes.
 
"...Before your parents even were married..."
 
Seungri's eyes widened.
 
"...And they had my sister, Dara..."
 
Seungri's mouth formed an 'o' and Kai looked him with an I'msosorryfortellingyouthis-look but continued, "Your mom then got married off to your dad when Dara was 1 years old, it was a shotgun marriage...", Kai explained and Seungri's eyebrows furrowed.
 
"Sh-Shotgun m-marriage?", Seungri managed to choke out followed by a sniff as he sat and tears were streaming down his face.
 
Kai looked at Seungri's tears falling down mercy less from his bloated eyes down his pale and slightly red cheeks.
 
Kai sighted, "A shotgun marriage is when your parents force you to marry a person", Kai explained.
 
Seungri choked a sob and looked down, breaking their eye-locking.
 
Kai patted Seungri on his back and bought the water bottle in front of Seungri's face, "drink some more...", Kai whispered and Seungri nodded and drank some more.
 
"After the marriage you mom had you...", Kai started and looked at Seungri.
 
"She loved you very much, just like you said to me and she would do anything for you...", Kai said and sighted.
 
"....She started meeting  my dad and Dara in secret and they went on dates one stuff like that..."
 
Seungri furrowed his eyebrows, "W-Where was I then?", he asked and Kai nodded at him with a worried smile, "You were with them of course...", Kai said.
 
Seungri nodded, "g-go on...", he whispered looking at Kai.
 
Kai nodded, "So this went on like half a year and your dad found out and became furious, your parents fought and your mom would get hit sometimes, but just with slaps, not anything else cuz' he really treasured her...", Kai continued.
 
"Th-Then why would he h-hit her?", Seungri stuttered.
 
Kai looked down, "W-Wow... Do you always stutter so muh? Hehe...", Kai tried lightening up the mood and looked up at Seungri only to be welcomed with a blank stare, Kai cleared his throat,  "H-he was really disappointed and hurt, that's why...", Kai said and sighted.
 
Seungri nodded at Kai and looked down, as if he was lost in his thoughts and emotions.
 
Kai secretly pitied him, but he would never say it in front of Seungri' face! Never! 
 
Kai actually wanted to get to know Seungri more and maybe become friends with him.
 
It was pretty hard seeing Seungri dealing with the truth, why couldn't Dara just tell him everything?!
 
Kai sighted and patted Seungri's shoulder, "Calm down a bit and I'll come later to continue telling you everything...", Kai sighed and stood up before Seungri hastily held on to Kai's wrist, "Kajima...", Seungri whispered and looked at Kai with pleading eyes.
 
Kai could do nothing but obey, the way Seungri just looked at him made him want to cry too! Seungri looked so pitiful!
 
Kai sat down next to Seungri before he turned Seungri's body towards his and hesitantly brought Seungri into a brotherly hug while patting his back, "It's gon' be alright, bro...", Kai whispered as Seungri hesitantly wrapped his arms around Kai's waist and hugged him back.
 
After a few seconds of hugging they both realized what they were doing and pulled away, both jokingly yelling, "GAAAY!", then laughing together.
 
When the laughter died away Seungri looked at Kai, "That was so gay...", Seungri laughingly said as Kai nodded, "So gay... Let's not tell anyone 'bout this, ok?", Kai said as he looked at Seungri and smiled, Seungri smiled back and nodded, "ok".
 
Kai's smile faded away after awhile and sighted, "Seungri.. I'll continue what I have to say..."
 
Seungri turned and looked at Kai and hesitantly nodded, "ok..."
 
"You may recognize my dad if you see him...", Kai said and looked at Seungri knowing that Seungri really hated his father.
 
Seungri looked confused at Kai.
 
Kai gave an apologetic smile and started, "You may know him just by the name he is called...", Kai started and looked at Seungri.
 
Seungri stiffened and looked at Kai, "mm?", he hummed urging Kai to continue.
 
Kai nodded and looked down, "M-My dad is...''
 
 
 
 
"...The boss"
 
Seungri's eyes were wide opened, "THE LOAN SHARK'S BOSS!? THE MAN WHO ME AND MY MOM WERE HIDING FROM?!", Seungri yelled and stood up from his seat and looked at Kai with eyes that had fire in them, Seugri felt himself get filled with rage, hate and fear.
 
Kai flinched and looked at the really furious guy in front of him.
"Dude-", Kai tried but was cut off by Seungri, "IS THAT YOUR DAD? IS HE THE MAN WHO MY MOM FELL INLOVE WITH!?"
 
''YES!'', Kai yelled and stood up facing Seungri.
 
Seungri's eyes widened even more, if that was possible, and tears formed into them.
 
Seungri then held Kai by his collar and clinged on it, with a pleading look, ''K-Kai...'', he said and started sobbing on Kai's chest and Kai patted his back and wrapped his free arm around Seungri.
 
''Sssshhh....'', Kai whispered in Seungri's ear.
 
Seungri backed away after awhile and looked into Kai's eyes, ''I-I'm sorry, but... I hate your dad...'', Seungri confessed.
 
Kai nodded at him, already knowing that fact, ''Sit down, Seungri...'', he said and motioned Seungro towards the chair.
 
Seungri looked at Kai in confusion and sat down on the chair feeling his head throbbing.
 
''Seungri... It's about time you need to know...'', Kai started and looked at Seungri.
 
Seungri clutched his throbbing head and looked at Kai and sighted, ''W-What?''
 
''That- Oh! Yeah...  uhm... Yeongwoo is Suho's father by the way...'', Kai said and looked uninterested as Seungri's eyes opened WIDE.
 
''WHAT?!'', Seungri yelled.
 
Kai looked at Seungri shocked and then looked at Seungri with an apologizing smile,
 
 
 
 
''Oops... hehe...'', Kai said and bought his index finger on his lower lip cutely.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
[A/N]
 
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
 
Kai and Dara's father was The Boss from the first chapter!!!!
 
Yeongwoo is Suhos DAD!!!!
 
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
 
This is awesome!!
 
And NO! Kai and Dara's father isn't bad AT ALL!!
 
He is actually really nice!
 
I had so much FEELS while writing this!
 
Seungri is my bias and I made him CRY~~!!!
 
I'm a bad fan!!! >-<
 
But everything is gonna be alright!
 
This is just the beginning of their journey! TRUST ME! ;)
 
 
Please look forward to the next chapter,
 
be safe, stay safe,
 
 
 
As Always, Saranghae~ <3