Chapter 2

Love Fate

It`s one week since you live together with Youngjae. For you it feels very natrual to live with him.  Daehyun visited you once per day at first, but after a month he didn`t. He told you to take youre time to remember.  You really tried but you couldn`t remember him. Of top you remember everything in youre life except him..

 

You had so much fun with Youngjae. You were going to parks,cinemas and a lot more. You began to fall in Love with him.

One day he invited you in a really expensive restaurant. You two where eating and talked about a lot of stuff. After the main dish Youngjae kneeled down and he was holding a little red box. He looked up to you and told you: "Nyu Rin I have a lot of fun with you and I like to spent time with you." his eyes where sparkling like it has little stars inside you tought as he continued "I know this is unfair against Daehyun but I really like you a lot, and I want to be with you no matter what. So would you marry me please? " You didn`t know what to say but after a tought you realeased that you like him and you are happy as it is so you answered " Oh Oppa I like you to <3 I would like to marry you so Yes " Youngjae looket happy and he took youre left ringfinger to poot the ring on youre finger. It was a beautiful ring in Gold with a little red stone on top.

You guyse prepared the wedding. It was very stressfull for both of you.

The day of youre wedding arrived. You where in the room to prepare the dress and put on your make-up. As you wanted to go to the toilette before wairing the dress you heard someone talking in a loud voice. You stopped infront of the door. 

"She is my girl. I will never let her go!!" Who is that? you wondered and opened the door a little without them knowing. You saw 2 guys. one was Younja and the other one was Daehyun. Oh so it was him...

"She is mine now! I loved her since a long time berfore you" Yongjae responsed. " Its your own fault that she is marrying me now" he talked more.

You didn`t understand and walked into the room. You said " Whats going on here?? " 

"oh Nyu Rin I know it`s my fault that you can`t remember me. If I just hadn`t that car accident. It was my fault.  As you couldn`t remember me I thought that it is Faith. I tried to forget you but I couldn`t. I just love you to much." he said. 

From one to the other moment your head began to hurt. " ahhhhhh!!!" you shouted and felt on youre knees. One moment later Daehyun was beside you " Nyu Rin are you okey? Whats wrong? Are you hurt?" he asked you.

"Ahh my head hurts so much.. Ouchhhhhhhh" you sad and a few seconds later you fell oncouncuise.

As you woke up you remembered everything. The Wedding prposal and the accident. everthing.

Daehyun still held you tight in his arms. "Oh Daehyun I remember everything! It was you. I loved you and I still love you." you said and looked in Daehyuns eyes.

"oh thank god you remember. Nyu Rin I love you too! " you held you thightly.

 

The wedding ceremony began and you are marrying. But the man beside you was Daehyun.

You where now married with Daehyun. You two where verey happy and after 2 years you became parents of a beautiful daughter named Shin Hye and a little cute boy who was called Shin Woo and just looked like his father and the Love of youre life Jung Daehyun <3<3<3<3

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry If its not that good... Its my first fan fiction but I hope you liked it ^^